Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lwfw

please do not stop writing i have been waiting for your updates.
i may not have commented but i do read your updates 😳

lol hey! im glad you like my writing!! thanks so much!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Quick Preview of my update on SS- Pregnancy Jitters!

Hershi and Shashank were the two kids that Akash and Payal had had. Hershi was the older child, the oldest out of the whole family. She was two and talked as much as her Mosi did. Payal always said that it was all Khushi's influence since both the kids loved spending time with their silly Mosi.

Arnav reached down to pick up Shashank in his arms making Hershi frown.

"Chachu!" Hershi whinned throwing her arms up so he could pick her up to.

Arnav smiled at his niece, and bent down to pick her up to.

With them in his arms, he asked Hershi, " Bua kya hain?"

"Neeche!" Hershi replied with a huge grin on her face as she felt Arnav's beard. Hershi had always had an immense fascination with Arnav's beard and sometimes even pulled on the hair there making Arnav wince in pain. She had stopped pulling recently since she had realized that she was causing pain to her favorite Chachu. Scratch that, only  Chachu.

With that, Arnav walked downstairs with the two kids in his arms to meet his Di downstairs.

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

good thinking Mya!! the 15 page ff rule is so... blah!

lol u said it munchkins! haha u make 1 too! u hav so many writings!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Promise to Love Never Leave Me Preview!

Arnav's thoughts broke when a lady walked up to him and said, "Oh beta! Only you could have bought that! It looks like it was made for her beta! You have such good taste!"

With that, the silence broke as all of the older ladies still stared in awe and all of the young ladies glared, at something on the stairs, Arnav assumed, and chattered among themselves.

He slowly turned around to see what the commotion was all about when he saw her. Khushi was walking down the stairs with the saree he had bought her on. Is she wearing the saree I had bought her?! It looks even better on her than I thought it would.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats and thanku for setting this thing :d

really helpful :)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Already Read Those Previews :) ðŸ˜³
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Already Read Those Previews :) ðŸ˜³

aww kay from now on I will put the previews up be4 the update you so look forward to it 😉
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yeahh, Good Idea : D ðŸ˜³
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Preview for FF- Strings, Tying Us Together

The phone fell out of her hand as she fell back on the bed. Head spinning, she felt the world slipping out of her hand. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she realized what the man had said. Her lips parted, letting out a gasp. The name slipped out of her mouth as if it would make everything okay. As if they would go back to all of the happy times. As if time would rewind and she would be back into her husband's arms like she was last night. Whispering Arnav, she feelt her throat clog up the moment she said the word that meant the world to her.
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that.is.so.heartbreaking.