Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanassmily_facelakshmikrJanumiganlavanyazhopper_oceanPearl.honeydaisyCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas oct 31-nov4 mon-fri upadtes on pg-1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Friday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrhoneydaisy

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Ouch this week promo confusing aah iruku Confused Ennamo theriyalai.. but i guess nammalaka dimmi dakka taan doing the updates! Sokku is back yet Ermm mayil is shown heart broken .. maha seem to have a change of mind madhiri iruku Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nandri Sumi Kanna for the updates.

Kitta vandhu umma koduppara - ithue Serial ma athuvum Sun TV - kitta vanthu face thottu patarulla - athuve perisu.

Aanalum - Pandikku porukkala - One second than Love birds - athukulla calling. He never asked how are you and How is Anni - All he talked was Maha and money. How Selfish.

mayil yeppadi morakkaro thriyalla. Parthuttu write panreen. (I have feeling I am going to close my eyes or should I say cover my ears???)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaswash2_SK_hopper_ocean

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

nandri Sumi Kanna for the updates.

Kitta vandhu umma koduppara - ithue Serial ma athuvum Sun TV - kitta vanthu face thottu patarulla - athuve perisu.

illainga...ivaru umma kuduparu...naan metti oli serial la parthurkkenLOLLOLOrrey konjals aa irukkum...LOL

Aanalum - Pandikku porukkala - One second than Love birds - athukulla calling. He never asked how are you and How is Anni - All he talked was Maha and money. How Selfish.

I hate pandi...veera vasanam pesadhaan layakku...he is a dummy piece...ellathukkum he needs gopi...Maha nalla appu vaikka pogudhu...

mayil yeppadi morakkaro thriyalla. Parthuttu write panreen. (I have feeling I am going to close my eyes or should I say cover my ears???)
Appo nalaikku ist part illainnu sollunga...eyes close...ears cover...enakku ok ppa...Close ur enough...that's enough...no need to cover ur ears...Mayil will not say anything...morachittu poiduvaru...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_oceanhoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thanks for updates...
selfish pandi... why cant he goes look for job? everyone goes to Chettiar Bank but selfish pandi will go to Gopi Bank. 10,000 for transport? he might asked a group of people to play peepee at hospital entrance.. and some girls to dance with karagam.Confused
maha going to give big aapu to pandi.
nice scene between gopi and malar.Day Dreaming

swash2_SK_hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks sumi for the updates Clap Kalakithengal ...

Semma romance between gopi malar LOL annalum aduvum porakalai for Pandi Angry selfish!!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Sumi - I did watch Metti Oli but can't remember any romance. Although Thiru ha a nice pair.

illainga...ivaru umma kuduparu...naan metti oli serial la parthurkkenLOLLOLOrrey konjals aa irukkum...LOL

Nalla velai Moraichal not too much. today.

But Mayil is showing he is very childish. I think Sokku understood how pandi got the money. But mayil believes him and praise Pandi he is the only son. Too much.

swash2_SK_hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top