Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 28th Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 29th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Hey guyz there was nothing much today to watch it was rather a dragged epi so i'll give u a short update hope u all wont mind, i m not going to explain the flashbacks.

The epi with last week scenes, after CG escape acharya from D n thy were sitting on river side n talking to attack D , then Purushdutt's death, CG's warning to D n finally briju's help n escaping from patliputra.

The Guard stops the cart n wanna search it but briju handles the situation n the soldier give the guard sum greed n he allow them to go out , as thy leave amatya came n inquires abt the same n immidiately go behind them, on reaching away from patliputra, CG came infront of the soldiers n kill them but in that fight briju got killed n he takes promise from CG to kill D n he dies, after amatya reached thr he found the dead bodies n acharya voice was there , he was speaking after hiding himself that amatya has choosen the wrong way n soon all will get over.

After this they showed how moora, chitraroopa, purushdutt, adidheera, mrigu n briju sacrificed thr lifes for the dream of akhada bharat(all flashback scenes with song in BG).

D was very angry on amatya n wanna kill him but get to noe by a soldier that thy are able to trap acharya n CG by amatya's plan n thy are in vindhya's.

Acharya n CG was talking that thy alone could not defeat D , thy need army n all stuff n for that thy reach towards vindhyas .

Some adhivasi lived ther, who kill humans (unknown to them), acharya n CG goes thr for help n amatya n D was trying to make them on thr side to trap acharya n CG.

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 01 November 2011 at 11:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

praman1234bhaiyyajiMuktaJaiswal-Swetha--Srushti-Moner_Radioswethasyam08Charu21Shwets1502chatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 29th Oct. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanx for da update khushi!!!
indeed a dragged episode... :(
5 - 7 mins wasted in recap, almost 10 mins in flashbacks n 5 mins early end!!!! grrr... wasted our almost 20 mins!!!
Only worth watching scene was of D and Amatya.. and beginning of C n CGM scene where C tells him something about Yudhh n all... but later that scene was also quite dragged!!! Stern Smile
As i wrote on FB too.. i feel coz of diwali holidays shooting must b at hault.. and now they were just saving episodes for future... 
Nways.. hope something really big happens in next episodes... 

areyy fir se forum sunsaan ho gayi yaar!!! D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
aap gye sab gye 
yes yaar bore ho gyi aaj to main neend aane lagi thi D ne thoda entertain kiya 
amatya n d sees vikram betal to me LOL

swethasyam08

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi guys well today episode not much was shown but i really like yesterday episode it was too good. we saw improvement in Ashish acting but there was something different about him. He had a commanding voice just like a king when he was challenging dhanadand. we had a complaint when he started that he doesn't suit the role but now we will regret it since he now acting like a king. He will be great as king Chandragupta. 

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Kushi! really nothing much in today's episode. it was boring and dragging with flashbacks.

Swetha

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@bhaiyyaji -- yup.. yest epi was way better... donno wat was da prb wid team.. aaah.. Ashish is doing absolutely brilliant job.. love him.. But yes i for sure dont regret for saying watever i said earlier.. coz that's wat i felt.. n now i love him as CGM n i m happy to admit that too... :) heheehe

@ khushi -- i know yaar.. mujhe laga tha ab forum mein thodi jaan ayi hai toh fark padega but nahi... i want members to make some new topics apart from updating FFs, providing info, etc... Nwayss... mere kuchh plans hai, wapas aakar try karenge to rock da forum... :)

swethasyam08

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

@ khushi -- i know yaar.. mujhe laga tha ab forum mein thodi jaan ayi hai toh fark padega but nahi... i want members to make some new topics apart from updating FFs, providing info, etc... Nwayss... mere kuchh plans hai, wapas aakar try karenge to rock da forum... :)

yes main bhi soch rahi thi ki kuch hoga but thr was no topics here 

not to wrry study first forum ko dekh lengeWink

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hehehe!! yeahhh.. agar aaj ke jese hi episodes rahe toh ho chuka!! lol!!
yesss dearoo.. studies first.. :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.