Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WTH!?! Kissing someone that your are not in-love with does not make you a sex addict!!!  Everyone I know including me and my siblings, would be considered sex addicts if this were the case... πŸ˜• You can kiss until the sun comes out the next day and still be as virginal as you were the night before.  Sex is not just a kiss.  A kiss can be a precursor to sexual intercourse, but then even having sex doesn't make one an addict unless it's something that the person needs at all hours of the day, no matter what the source.  Like Tiger Woods who was sleeping with like 13 different women while he was married to Elan.  He could be considered a sex addict.  If you call someone a sex addict, it means compulsion.  A kiss has nothing to do with sex addictions.  I think some peoples' terminology is definitely out of context and isn't even used in the correct situation.  πŸ˜•
People should really stick to topics they know about b/c this is getting out of hand... 😲
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I bet right now they are just going to show that he is going to kiss her but he wont but that temptation and awaiting for the kiss is going to killl all the Arhi fans! πŸ˜› ❀️

I think if they do have a kiss scene, it should come later on when they mutually for sure realise that "yes its love!" 😳
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Yes I want KISSbut but on forehead, not on cheek or lips right now...or Hand is FINE tooπŸ˜›

Yeah  Kiss on the Forehead will be REALLY romantic and hot at this point... without going too far!  Kiss on lips may be overdoing it for this point of their story! (personally I dont mind it AT ALL, I live in a western country and have to see this stuff everyday on TV) LOL...

However I am aware of the fact  that most of the audience in India are probably a bit conservative and may react badly to it! Dont want some nut cases to make a case aganist "Nissar Parvez" for violating Decency standards or some such nonsense!

SO kiss on forehead please (at least for now)...

Just SHOW HER SOME LOVE ARNIE MY BOY!Tongue
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no...not now.i want this to happen when they r openly in love.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If it is a kiss on the forehead then I wouldn't mind. I love men who kisses their lady on the forehead - i find that really sweet and romantic! :)
Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
won't mind but I don't think it will happen this soon.