Rang Badalti Odhani

sweet heart Yashashri !

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls sorry for making this topic this is an extended discussion on * u me aur tv interview *

but I wanted to t alk about the sweetness of this girl yashashri  in * u me aur tv*

she  was extremely sweet in her gesture when she said she had seen karans show it is

good and hopefully it is doing well and it will run for some time

( i think she is so  good willed in such a gesture..😊 )

That is really magnamimous of her.😊

.I have not seen any other actor/actress far as I know or seen  

say it in  public about co-actors show like this 😊

and even when asked about coming back with karan she clearly patiently d..what would be

the scenario .happening like both of the actors should be available at the same time and

might be  possible but not now ..She told it sweetly  without hurting  anyone

That proves her   as a warm hearted genuinine person and really wish such a

good hearted person/wonderful actress  comes back on screen soon😊

apart form our favouite khanak even as mrignayni she has made a good mark in a new set

of fans minds 😊

hope / wish and pray Yashashri  comes back soon in a mind blowing /spirited character ..soon on screen to entertain us 😊God bless her!
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel she is modest and humble i have never come across a haughty side of hers...and her acting is just too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...i wish she gets a really good project cause talent like hers should not be wasted...πŸ˜ƒ...i always felt that her prortayal of khanak was brilliant infact in RBO i always liked khanak's character more than shaan i guess due to the bubbly and talkative factorπŸ˜ƒ...I want to see her in a woman oriented roleπŸ˜ƒ
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is so sweet and i agree with her karan's show is really good ...i am proud to b her fan
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Yashran_rocks dear

I personally think it is Yashus geneoristy to say such sweet words of karans new show

personally I am  not at all a  fan of such stories like * ehmmbh* ..i i felt /feel ..RBO was simple realisitc and easily appealing to hearts with shanak /yashran and nothing could compar with it however good people claim it to be  πŸ˜Š
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is really sweet i love her for that she is really talented and a magical girl with natural beauty
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well ehmmbh is a good show or not is a debatable topic...however for me its a must no watch...so boringhhh
yashashri is cute,smart.brilliant,humble and will rule the tv industry one day...heard bout her marathi film offers...
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 12 years ago