Rang Badalti Odhani

sweet heart Yashashri !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
girls sorry for making this topic this is an extended discussion on * u me aur tv interview *

but I wanted to t alk about the sweetness of this girl yashashri  in * u me aur tv*

she  was extremely sweet in her gesture when she said she had seen karans show it is

good and hopefully it is doing well and it will run for some time

( i think she is so  good willed in such a gesture..Smile )

That is really magnamimous of her.Smile

.I have not seen any other actor/actress far as I know or seen  

say it in  public about co-actors show like this Smile

and even when asked about coming back with karan she clearly patiently d..what would be

the scenario .happening like both of the actors should be available at the same time and

might be  possible but not now ..She told it sweetly  without hurting  anyone

That proves her   as a warm hearted genuinine person and really wish such a

good hearted person/wonderful actress  comes back on screen soonSmile

apart form our favouite khanak even as mrignayni she has made a good mark in a new set

of fans minds Smile

hope / wish and pray Yashashri  comes back soon in a mind blowing /spirited character ..soon on screen to entertain us SmileGod bless her!

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 29 October 2011 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuHarshIkaZaYasharon18missfilmy.sariminoz._CutieCute_DiehardYMfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sweet heart Yashashri !" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharon18

Goldie

sharon18

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I feel she is modest and humble i have never come across a haughty side of hers...and her acting is just too goodThumbs Up...i wish she gets a really good project cause talent like hers should not be wasted...Big smile...i always felt that her prortayal of khanak was brilliant infact in RBO i always liked khanak's character more than shaan i guess due to the bubbly and talkative factorBig smile...I want to see her in a woman oriented roleBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yashuDiehardYMfan

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
She is so sweet and i agree with her karan's show is really good ...i am proud to b her fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashu

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Yashran_rocks dear

I personally think it is Yashus geneoristy to say such sweet words of karans new show

personally I am  not at all a  fan of such stories like * ehmmbh* ..i i felt /feel ..RBO was simple realisitc and easily appealing to hearts with shanak /yashran and nothing could compar with it however good people claim it to be  Smile

yashuDiehardYMfan

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
she is really sweet i love her for that she is really talented and a magical girl with natural beauty

yashuDiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
well ehmmbh is a good show or not is a debatable topic...however for me its a must no watch...so boringhhh
yashashri is cute,smart.brilliant,humble and will rule the tv industry one day...heard bout her marathi film offers...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 31 October 2011 at 3:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top