rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya itne pyaar ke baad nafrat hoga???? Wat I am trying to say is we all hv witnessed d intensity of luv btwn leads. Dey r emotionally, mentally, physically n all d allys 😆 attached. Can dey hate eachother as which is evry1's nightmare here n much awaited track. Seriously if dey hv to show hatred track den y dey hv shown love track dat too so deep n intense. Cv's cud show likness also . Y luv?????
My opinion doesn't gell wid hatred. Dey can't hate now. May b anger or sacrifice or misunderstanding.
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agreed 
Quiet stupid if they start hating again
Anger would do... yes...
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they can't hate each other at all especially khushi will love him although he might show some kind of anger towards her but she always forget and forgive him for the acts he has done to her and will do to her.. she just so good lol i love them both...
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbarretto

they can't hate each other at all especially khushi will love him although he might show some kind of anger towards her but she always forget and forgive him for the acts he has done to her and will do to her.. she just so good lol i love them both...

lol. One angry n other manaofying. Love to see their roothna manana.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah rush..I was thinking the same thing...I sooo do not want to think of future...I want to just be in this arhi love daze for a long time ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ

but if you really want me to guess then..misunderstanding seems like a logical choice ðŸ˜•
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna See Such Kind Of Love Between arHi...
The Love Which Doesn't ALTERS ..WHen it alteration finds...

DiamondLife thumbnail
I think it will be khushi who will understands arnav. Its justifiable that arnav will be upset with Khushi because shyam is anjali's husband.
His anger and upset is justifiable. If arnav would have trust khushi then it would have been little odd for me. Check it yourself in reality.

Anyways, Questions will keep bothering that why his heart not ready to accept khushi's mistake. I will be very happy at least shyam will not be successful and he will constantly blackmail khushi that he will still try to achieve her. He will say look you have no choice - arnav hates you and will not accept you, its better you come with me. I will not tell to anyone. He will fall that low and cheap. Arnav will somehow open his truth later on.
I am tired of this listening again and again. Lets get it over!!!😆 What the
rushshri thumbnail
Lol... Pack up. U r impossible @shashtradhari