Changed Anant and Baba!!

Posted: 12 years ago

This guy who could not open his mouth in front of Baba and papa earlier has changed so much  that he does not stop talking now!!!

During the shagun track we were waiting for him to talk... He would almost  try to tell and would return without telling abt navya.

Shaayad yeh 3 ya 4 baar yesa hi huva hoga??? We all would get frustrated that time. He almost was ready to get married to shagun for that.

See now how he has changed...  He is talking about his honeymoon that to before marriage  to his baba and papa!!!

What made him change?  Is navya love responsible for this???

Now I am thinking Kya Baba ka dum ithna hi hai???

Even we were scared of Udi Baba that time. His one look would scare us ?? Ab kya huva?? Kahan gaya woh look?? Kahan gaye woh Baba?? Baba ke kis baath se dar rahen the hum???

What made him change?? Is Navya responsible for this also???

What se guys???

I feel change in Anant is definitely his love for Navya. He is ready to do anything for her happiness. Even today Baba gives those stares but Anant ke samne only his aim to help Deepu is visible which makes him to ignore those stares from Om & Baba
if he can go against his family ,,, so why he can't talk to them ??

shayad navya ka asar pori parivaar ko horahahe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Lol.. So truee.. Udi baba did change
N anant has improvd fr gud...nice post
the change is bcoz of his love for navya he has become more sensible n courageous ...tears in eyes of navya now can make him do anything for his love...aww perfect manju...
Anant has become more confident ...maybe because of Navya's love and support !!!
Originally posted by sristih

I feel change in Anant is definitely his love for Navya. He is ready to do anything for her happiness. Even today Baba gives those stares but Anant ke samne only his aim to help Deepu is visible which makes him to ignore those stares from Om & Baba

Yes true he still gives those stares but they are not as intense as it used to be. Believe me soo many times I was  scared! But now that thing is not there... May be anant sees navyas face infront of baba so he does not notice those stares now!!

His love for navya has definitely changed him this is the thing which he learned from to stand for truth and for gud
anant has changed due to the strength navyas love is giving him
Its totally bcoz of Love on Navya which makes him more confident in front of his family n he s ready to do anything for Navya ly for navyaπŸ‘πŸ‘...