Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amu.PunjabiKuri

Thanks for starting the FF Tich and Nidha :D please start it and PMwhen you update cause my phone don't allow me to like posts lol.

Thank you Amu...
The credit goes to Tich for coming up with the idea...
I hope we both will be able to complete justice to your hopes...
Handpainted dream is on the way
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

I liked the whole concept! :) i am in & will hit the like button when i am online from my comp! 😆

and update soon' ;)

Thank you Nidhi...
JiYa is  our common passion ...
So here we are - me and Tich- on a mission to entertain our fellow JiYan's...
Hope we succeed
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolgirl09

awww tich jaan,
Il love to read dat ff!!
So plz nidha n u shld cmplete it asap,
Al da bst nidha n tich

Thank you Juveria (I hope I remembered your name correctly😳)
Hope we entertain you
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Really nice concept! The Prologue is fab! "The latest vampire in the silver Volvo" --> I love this lineee! So meee ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜³ 

Thanks for the pm & update soon :) 

Thank you Zeenat...

NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

can't wait for it !

continue soon!

Thank you Komal...
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i know! <3
the show is getting over soon, so imma come here for my jiya dose ;)
btw when are you'll gonna update? 😆
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 1
HANDPAINTED DREAM

Piya's POV...

Lush green grass pampered my feet as I stepped into the spacious lawn in front of my mansion. I smiled at the spring time scene around me. It was breathtakingly beautiful.
The trees, bushes, grass everything was in full blossom. Leaves and flowers fluttered in the light breeze. My favourite roses were smiling at me, inviting me to smell them. I gently cupped one and smelled it.
"Heavenly" I exclaimed.
The sound of a car stopping in my driveway diverted my attention from the lawn. 
I turned around to see a tall well built someone stepping out of a black Ferrari.From as much as his profile as was visible to me from this distance he definitely came under the category attractive. His face had a tanned complexion and his eyes were hidden behind stylish Raybans.
Light butterfly fluttering began in my tummy.
"Piya" I heard a sexy voice calling me, the voice of the handsome stranger walking towards me. My name felt like the most beautiful name in the universe at that instant. And my eagerness to see the owner of the sexy voice sky-rocketed at that insant.
BAM!
I sprang up into a sitting position.
"What the heck?" I screamed annoyed to have my dream broken.
"Oh hello sleeping beauty?.I have been knocking on your door for past one hour" Misha, my best friend cum most irritating person I have met so far screamed back.
"Misha! Yaar kithni achi dream ko thod dala tumne" I groaned leaning back against the bed post "I hate you"
"Madam Piya Jaiswal?.sirf neendh mein sapne dekhthe rahoge ya phir apni asli sapne ko poori bhi karogi?.we have office to attend you nitwit" Misha explained ending in a shout.
"Oh damn! Tumne mujhe pehlein kyun nahin jagaya" I screamed scrambling off my bed, tangling my feet in the blanket in the process.
"Yeah yeah now it is my fault?.for past one hour I have been standing behind that obnoxiously pink door of yours knocking my hand off while you were busy with your" Misha started complaining.
"Prince Charming" I butted in holding her by the shoulder "whose face thanks to you I did not see" I shouted while dashing to the bathroom
Misha gave a there she goes again expression.

On the Road...
"Hmmm...kab milega mujhe mera raajkumar" I was still rambling on about my dream sitting beside Misha in my BMW. I noticed Misha giving me a grumpy stare but didn't bother to say anything. She was furious that she had to leave behind her baby - her R15- to travel in my car ,thanks to my uncanny habit of getting things done my way. I would in no way compromise my favourite dress (which is short) for her bike. Especially on my special day at my office.

PANACHE

One of the top magazines of India published by the esteemed The Mehra Enterprises. That was our office.   Misha and I got selected here through our campus interviews. It's a dream job for us. I have left my family's computer equipments business to join here. I have always been creative. So here I am, to become an editor of  Panache. After my three years of graduation in literature I started working as an intern here for six months and then a writer for one and a half year . I'm very sure that I would become an editor here in next two months when promotions will be announced. But right now I'm just an assistant editor while Misha is  our boss Siddharth Mehra's personal relations manager. Today is a very important day as I'll be submitting a very important work. It's not a column for the magazine but the cover story. I'm glad I got this opportunity again. Panache being a women and fashion magazine the journey was very easy for me as this is the area that fascinates me. And this office is exactly the place I wanted to work. Very stylish, classy and elegant; without any science or technology bhoot. Everything's artistic and creative here.
-"Hey what's up with the rush everyone?" Misha asked.
-"New employees are being recruited today" kabir, our colleague and a good friend told us.
-"Please don't tell me they are newly pass-outs" I pleaded looking almost stricken.
Yeah, no guy 
in the office
 interested me till now . And I'm seriously not interested to date a junior. I felt relaxed when kabir told that not pass-outs but experienced are being recruited. Two writers, a receptionist, a secretary and a photographer. 'thank god'
-"Piya you are typical bimbo haan, how many guys do you want to date in your lifetime?"
-"Misha c'mon, I'm just checking if anyone of them is my Mr.Right."
-"Can you know whether he is or not only by dating?" Misha asked skeptically.
I kept hand on her shoulders "relax, I don't mind having a little fun while testing"I giggled with a raised eyebrow.
Misha shook her head, I know she doesn't believe in dating or marriage. Typical tom-boy she is. But let me tell you that she's an excellent match maker.

Later we just wondered. If recruiting is taking place why is there so much of sprinting in the office. It's the usual thing, when Siddharth gets bored of employees he recruits three to four new employees. Whatever! But he is very helpful in eradicating unemployment problems in the country I guess! But no, there was something else. As I sat down in my cabin, I saw through my glass doors a group of girls in my office  peaking through Siddharth's door. I stood up and opened the door of my cabin and came to that place. I tapped on one of the girl's shoulder, 
"What's happening?" I asked perplexed.
"The new guy! Uff" she kept her hand on her heart, "he is just so hot" she said, "actually he's hot, hotter and hottest yaar" she was drooling.
Suddenly we felt Sid's door knob turning a bit. All in a jerk came back and sat in their own places.
Two ladies around twenty five, came out. One  wearing a maroon kurti and black leggings, i knew her, she was panchi, misha's elder sister. and another wore an animal print dress short dress , that left very little to imagination. Misha coughed at my back. I turned to her. "Tanushree. New secretary cum Sid's new interest I guess" she said.  I rolled my eyes. Our Casanova boss has found his new muse.We both smirked. As I again turned front I could see the girls going out somewhere, or rather say following someone. I couldn't see his face, except that he has worn  denims, red shirt and black jacket. Looking very casual from the back. I expected him to turn and atleast have a look to see how many girls are swooning over him. But he seemed to care less.
"How arrogant" I said to misha.
"naah, I think he's gentleman" misha complimented. "by the way he's our new photographer" she said, "and very very handsome"
"What? You saw him" I asked.
"Off course I'm Sid's PR manager. I have been throught half the interview of that tanushree and him" she said. There was a little smirk on her face. I know misha right from my school days.  Guess she's either teasing me or hiding something from me.

I shifted my gaze and kept on watching as he went down the stairs and put on his shades. I could see just his top view and I really loved his style of walking and dressing. He's just so awesome indeed. Then I couldn't help but follow. I went down and saw he sat in his black shiny Ferrari and drove away. I opened my mouth wide. That was the same car I see in my dreams. Well actually its my favourite car since I was in my adolescence. I either dream to own it or see my prince charming in it. And today I saw it for real!

After few minutes I went inside. Sid called me to his cabin.
"Ah! Piya,here are the pictures for our cover page of next issue. I want you to select one according to the theme of your article"
"Yes Sid" well it's like an rule in our office. Sidhharth hates to be called   as sir by pretty ladies. He insists on addressing with his name except before the clients. I picked up the pictures in my hand. They were breathtakingly beautiful. My heart skipped beats looking at each of them.
"Omg! Sid, did rahul click these?" I asked.
"naah! I fired him. These are the works of my new photographer, ok. Anyways I'm going to attend a meeting right now, select one and send it to the printing ,bye love"
Sid opened the door, then turned back "and piya, don't be late at the party tonight"
I smiled, "Sure sid" he left. Even sid know how much time I take to get ready. Tonight is a party at his place. The masquerade. On the occasion of our magazine being voted the most liked.
I kept on looking at the pictures. The coloring, the shading, the editing and the first and the foremost important the capturing. Just amazing. Now I was very much determined to the person who showed a bliss just with his pictures. I can very well imagine what his thoughts, attitude and humour could be. He could be my Mr.Right. I messaged misha 'hey what's the name of the new photographer?'
I waited. But misha didn't reply. Perhaps she was busy with Sid at the meeting.
I thought "whatever! Mr. Mysterious. Catch your breath. Because I'm gonna meet you tonight at Sid's masquerade party"

So how is it guys...
Satisfactory?
Comment and Criticize my dears!

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start😊. Looking forward to the masquerade party. I am guessing jeh will be an arrogant dude
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tich and Nidh. U both wrote it so beautifully. update soon!🤗Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res !!!!!!!!!!!