Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hi Folks

Maybe ME will be anniversary special...what do you think? & what will Gopi gift Ahem & Ahem gift Gopi?

Why do weekends come in between??? There shuld be SNS all days Wink

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaharsharmapallavisarkarrsshreesavvisam990vaishali667aachussukrirsk16everPN_luvs_ArjunamalazizthejazzgalNazmaJani_gr-JollyJabeen-Parijatrocks.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ME then can be Anniversary Special !!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
even i think so it can be anniversary special...as in the kokila too mentioned in yesterdays episode that its nearing a year you got married to rashi while yelling at her...

Aham will definitely gift her a saree and a finger ring...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harsharmarsshreeaachussam990everhana_ynavyabani_gr.Nafisa.

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

even i think so it can be anniversary special...as in the kokila too mentioned in yesterdays episode that its nearing a year you got married to rashi while yelling at her...

Aham will definitely gift her a saree and a finger ring...
Hmmm...well I think Ahem will put lot of thought gor the gift...saree already done Big smile ...

So it has to be something else...What will Gopi do special for Ahem!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harsharmasam990hana_yParijatrocks

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Aham will give her a saree and jewellery set.

Gopi will gift Aham his grandfather's watch that she had fixed and make sheera for him, because he likes it (as we were told on his birthday).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaharsharmarsshreesavvisam990hana_yParijatrocksani_gr

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Gopi may cook his favourite dish and may be they will organize a pooja...and dont kill for this Aham may decorate his room for gopi for SRROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliasns_addictharsharmagmjudvaachuseverhana_yani_grHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i want ahem to put back his wedding ring..that will be very nice...and the gift...i want something other than saree...jewellery set i think 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaharsharmagmjudvsam990hana_yParijatrocksll-Shilpa-llani_grHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

i want ahem to put back his wedding ring..that will be very nice...and the gift...i want something other than saree...jewellery set i think 

That would be really a good wedding gift. But let's see if he will wear it before renewing the wedding vows.

Hmm, I think he will give her some thing we don't expect, so I don't go for saree or jewellery. He has already given her saree for Navarathri. I have no clue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaharsharmasam990hana_yani_grHarshika4Life.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Gopi may cook his favourite dish and may be they will organize a pooja...and dont kill for this Aham may decorate his room for gopi for SRROFL

So his gifting himself his body as a anniversary gift...ROFL

You wanted me all this time here I am Gopi...LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sns_addictharsharmagmjudvsam990_Precious_sukrihana_yeverevadtaniksParijatrocksNazmaJani_grHarshika4Life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top