Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Here is the new part of SanRaj love story 😃 hope u all like it plz leave ur comment... With likes 😉 if u feel something u didn't like feel free to comment 😃

as even today is our AK aka Aasiya Kazi's birthday so eventually here is our lioness Santu's slight shine in my this part of FF to celibate the day hope u all likes it 😉

Part 87I m ur Bandini just Bandini…

Here Baa & Bapuji comes there with Champa. Then Baa goes to Santu & checks her first is she all right or not then, she comes & hugs Santu tight. Santu could feel how much she sacred for her daughter. She make her sit on bad next to her even Moti too sits with them for sometime while talking but all kids left room as they need to get ready for late evening function as Dm said them to pretend front of guest in normal way.

He know from what things whole family has just passed out but they have to take care of that Santu's life this happiest day won't turn as bad nightmare & for that they all need to be normal in front of specially Santu. He know very well what ever happen just some time ago Santu is still in its shock which is Dm can easily find out seeing at her as while talking with Baa & Moti she still lost somewhere else. Therefore, all kids obey Dm's words & go to get ready. Dm also sits with Baa & Moti next to Santu.

After sometime time, Baa & Moti also gets up & move to go out leavening SanRaj alone in room. Santu still upset but didn't talking to Dm, as she was so hurt. Here Dm turns to look at Santu but he can see her sadness on her face clearly, which bothered him badly. He tries to smile looking at Santu then he gets up moves towards door to closing it then he moves to bad. He goes near to her sit on bad next to her. Santu feels his presence near him but she looks away while getting up from bad & go away. Dm didn't like it.

He also gets up from bad & go hug Santu from back tightly but Santu didn't react she still standing in same way as she was disappointed & upset there. Dm feels she isn't it there as she be always her reaction was giving him different feeling like it doesn't effect on her that he is near her still Dm try to be normal he rest his chin on her shoulder.

Dm: Santu I m so happy everything got normal again… finally we catches that women… now there is nothing to worry nor abt to scare… now nothing will gone be wrong with us. (Dm turns her to him she still looks him upset dm can see in her eyes) What happens Santu u isn't it looking happy is u still worried for something? Tell me Santu, what is happen? Why u r upset tell me… (He sakes her & ask)

Santu: nothing… nothing is there. (She try to ignore it as she don't want to answer him)

Dm: u r hiding something from me Santu tells me, what is happen? (Dm makes her face to him but as he asking again & again Santu's frustration burst out)

Santu: what will I say to u that, I m angry at u… tell me what u want to hear malik that, today again u hides things from me… U was knowing everything but still u don't feel like to shear ur sorrows ur pain with ur wife… (She had tears in eyes) What I will tell u malik that again today u hurt me by making me realize that I can be ur weakness but not ur power… Who supports u in ur fight with ur worries… Who is always stands next to u whenever u need… (She wipe her tears roughly) u always says na malik I m not ur Bandini I m ur Dharampatni… ur Sangini… but today u proved I m ur Bandini just Bandini… (Dm could see the anger… the pain... in her voice… in her action…to be get hurt once again by the men whom she loves the most)

Santu had tears in her eyes she took her cloth then move to go in her washroom to get ready when Dm holds her hand. He also gets tears in eyes. Santu still trying to go away from Dm. He knows she is hurt & that's why she is so angry at him even don't want to listen him. Dm still holding her hand in hopes her anger will claim & she listen him but Santu trying to relies her hand from him & tears were falling continually from her eyes.

Dm: u can't go Santu so easily without listen my side. I know I did mistake to not telling u but at least hear me once why I didn't tell u. (He said in very claim voice)

Santu was quite but still ready to hear him. He make her turn to him then he took her towards bad & make her sit on it then he also sit next to her. Then he starts to tell her its talk abt 3 weeks ago when Maulik at his honeymoon at that time Hiten was seeing his all important deal when one day he gets to know from some market people that Swati Mehta Maulik's business partner was doing fraud in her & Maulik's company. He also gets to know that in his absences she is doing all this just to demolish Maulik from business world. He immediately informed Dm abt it Dm got angry hears this.

Hiten told everything to Dm that she is sanding bad product in market by using Maulik's name & by his authorities while charging high rates. She wanted to finish Maulik's hard work in this company of last 3 years, which he did to build up this company. At the same day Maulik was abt to rejoin his office after back from his honeymoon then Hiten & Dm meet him tell him everything that what is Swati doing on his back in company.

Maulik got shocked then go to meet Swati in her office while in their talk she accepts that she is doing all this & she will finish Maulik's name from market but she didn't said any reason to him why is she doing all this. Maulik back to home & talk to Dm on it.

He gets angry & decides to meet her. Next day in morning Dm alone, go to meet Swati in her office where she confessed she is doing al this just b'coz of Dm as after tried so hard still Dm rejected her just for Santu & she is doing all this just to take revenge from SanRaj in her jealousy. Even she told Dm abt that 15 year ago thing too that how she got cruse on him & how it converted in love as she waiting for him in these years.

Dm realized he & Santu was right at that time to judged Swati she would ever be harmful for family. He says her he will go in polish but Swati laughed on Dm as still after knowing the whole truth he don't have any proof against her b'coz before Maulik goes on his honeymoon Swati had very cleverly got his signature on some papers without letting him doubt. Which is stating that whatever she is doing it's by Maulik's wish & for all this just Maulik is responsible. Dm has nothing left to say after seeing those papers.

Dm gets angry by seeing them as if now he will complain in polish still Maulik will prove guilty for this act as per those papers, which is with Swati. She will proved Maulik guilty in court & if still he won't do anything then also in the frauds case by market people she will sand him in jail so he thinks to handle this matter by his way.

He asked Swati what he wants she smiles to him as the way she waiting for this moment only. She put condition front of Dm that, to leave Santu & marry to her just after that she will leave Maulik or she will sand him in jail & will see he won't ever gets out from jail like this she will ruin his life for forever. Even for this, all responsibility will be of SanRaj & especially of Dm as he didn't listen her & aggress for her condition to marry her & divorce Santu. Dm got so angry hear this he rejected to do what has Swati said & warn her he will soon sand her in jail for what she did fraud with everyone.

Now Dm, Hiten & Maulik r making plane to proved Sawti's fraud front of police so they can save Maulik from her trap. Dm gets the idea he sand Maulik to Sawti's most trustful person who know everything abt her to make him on their side by any cost by using power, money or by his own tactics Maulik nods for that & leaves.

Here then Dm gives work to, Hiten to put his eyes on Swati in overconfidence she will surly do some mistake & we r just waiting for it. Hiten also nods & leaves from there until then night Maulik back to home with gud news that Swati's manager agrees to give his statement against Swati for money. Even Hiten also comes with proof he collect all market people statement in written that when they buy products from Swati Maulik wasn't there so everything is just done by Swati only Dm happy with it.

Then Dm, Hiten & Maulik go into police & hand over all the proofs & that manager to them & write complain against Swati. Even police arrested her but due to weak proof her lawyer able to get her out on bail just 4 days ago & then she starts planning to take revenge from SanRaj & after it, she even was abt to leave India for forever which is Dm got to know last night when after Swati's call he sand his people to find out news abt her. Santu heard everything being quite Dm holds Santu's hand.

Dm: Santu this thing as everything was happen suddenly I didn't get time to tell u. Even I didn't know Swati will come out from jail like this & do all this I never wanted to hide all this from u but I never get correct time to tell u. (Santu feels the pain of her heart in Dm's voice she can understand from which condition he passed out)

Santu was just quite lost in her thoughts & here Dm was waiting for her answers when some one knocks the door. Dm gets up & goes to open the door. When Kaddu & Toral rushes in as soon as hearing their voice, Santu wipes her tears & brings smile on her lips.

Kaddu: ohh papa u still didn't get ready yet, why? (She asked being shock)

Toral: (Toral looks at Santu) Kaddu right now we don't have time to talk abt it see maa isn't it ready yet. (Kaddu sees at Santu) Kaddu u takes papa to my room & tells ur Hiten bhai to make ready papa for function as there is just hour left to starts all rituals we r in hurry come on. (SanRaj looks at each other as they want to be with each other… talk to be with each other lots of things)

Kaddu: ok papa lets go… (Santu be upset seeing Dm going)

Dm: but, what abt my cloths? (He tries his best to stay in room)

Kaddu: I will sand Champakali with it in ur room lets go right now. (She pulls Dm with her)

Santu be upset seeing Dm going as she wants to talk to him but he went. Even Dm also just seeing at her while going until then she becomes fads off from his eyes. Here Toral smiles to Santu & closes the door to make her ready for function.

Precap: SanRaj looks into each other eyes then toe to head & for a bit but can't let themselves to away from admiring each other as both were looking amazing in their outfit which even suiting their personalities. SanRaj's mouth left open seeing at each other both lost in each other eyes. They even didn't realize that Tarunji & Meghsik is standing around them.

Meghan sees SanRaj & giggles seeing them as both were standing admiring each other forgotten abt the world. She goes near them & coughs her throat SanRaj comes in their senses & sees Meghana standing there close to them with teasing eyes both looks away as both thought she will now starts to teas them even both were blushing.

To be continuing…

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

guys i have i request plz note this plz post ur sign in that petition link with liking it. I m posting here so we can bring BACK our beloved Bandini again with Rosiya (Ronit bose roy & Aasiya kazi).

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
beautiful part as always Leena continue soon😳
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part...continue soon 😊
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,

@ janu

i m glad that u like it 😃 

next will up soon 😉.

leena04 thumbnail

@ sweetfari

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

beautiful part as always Leena continue soon😳

@ Ramo di

next will up soon wait n watch 😉.

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hina91

great part...continue soon 😊

@ hina

next will up soon wait n watch 😉.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luvly part continue soon😃👏
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

luvly part continue soon😃👏

@ arshi

next will up very very soon wait n watch 😉.