Humse Hai Life

   

arsia scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Joined: 09 July 2011

Posts: 4884

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
HEY GUYZ

as we all know that there gona be a arsia scene on monday so we all are super doper excited
and ofcourse we all cant wait to see it.(jaldi aaja monday)
so how we all share what do we expect from this scene
meaning what do we want to happen in this scene.
bg music,songs anything

IDEA CREDIT: asmi and yami
they both were getin really dreamy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arsia scene" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Joined: 09 July 2011

Posts: 4884

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i know its a weird topic
but what can i do
i am geting really restless

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008

Posts: 53703

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
im excited about arsia.. but i really dont want monday to come Cry i dnt wanna go to college ROFL

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Joined: 07 February 2011

Posts: 8965

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
maso even me yaar  dont want monday to come  same reason but  yaar  hhl bhi hai Disapprove specially arsia scene  oops



roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Joined: 09 July 2011

Posts: 4884

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
but i want monday to come for hhl and one more reason

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Joined: 07 February 2011

Posts: 8965

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roking_nidhi223

but i want monday to come for hhl and one more reason

thats the only reason i want mondayyy Cool 

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011

Posts: 51909

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

maso even me yaar dont want monday to come same reason but yaar hhl bhi haiDisapprovespecially arsia scene oops



mera class to aj se suru v hogaya,..will remain a bit bg now!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011

Posts: 51909

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roking_nidhi223

HEY GUYZ

as we all know that there gona be a arsia scene on monday so we all are super doper excited
and ofcourse we all cant wait to see it.(jaldi aaja monday)
so how we all share what do we expect from this scene
meaning what do we want to happen in this scene.
bg music,songs anything

IDEA CREDIT: asmi and yami
they both were getin really dreamy

arre swhrt arsia k liye thoda dreamy to banna jaruri hein na,..?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.