Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 131

todayzstar

IF-Stunnerz

todayzstar

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Amazingg..:)Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 87)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
HIS MISHTY IS SO SWEET
WHO IS AFTER THEM

madhubala123

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
awesum part
Update soon...

madhubala123

srilu_123

IF-Rockerz

srilu_123

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hai

awesome and great

madhubala123

mandy15

IF-Sizzlerz

mandy15

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
awesum partClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
plz pm me ur nxt updates and urs other  ff also...:)

Edited by mandy15 - 23 February 2012 at 4:44am

madhubala123

crazydream

IF-Rockerz

crazydream

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Wow
beautiful update

It was hilarious part.. Cant stop laughing .
Geet was funny... bechara Maan. 
 Thanx for pm.
luved it.

madhubala123

sweet scorpio

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet scorpio

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
loved it

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

PART 38

It was pure bliss as he found her standing by the window enjoying the scenic beauty of the place. It was the same room,where he first saw her. It was the same room where they (as she said 'virtually') made love..where he dreamt her to be with him for his entire life and beyond..and today all his dreams have become true. Mishty is his wife now! He went near her and hugged her from behind.He leaned closer inhaling her scent. Mishty tilted her head giving him more access.

Maan: luv u mishty!

She turned around and hugged him.
Mishty: i love you too.

He took her in his arms to their bed and gently put her down.He tucked the duvet and kissed on her forehead.

Maan: so jao Mishty.thak gayi hogi.

She took his palm and rested it below her chin. He patted her lovingly to sleep and very soon was asleep beside her.
Next morning Maan woke up as he felt the emptiness around him. He lukd around for her but there was no sign of her. He called out,'Mishtyy... Kaha ho?'
He checked the washroom too. Finally he got out of the bedroom. And wat he saw in the living room was incredible. Mishty had made a complete mess of the room. At a corner of the living room there was a shelf full of books. Its his favorite collection. She had emptied the whole library and was still digging out for something.Had it been anyone else he would have lost his temper. He is a man of discipline and was particular about his things.But this is Mishty and she had the right to do anything. He sighed and went near her. Mishty was sitting in between a pile of books.

Maan: kya hua Mishty subah-subah?
Mishty: i was searching for that magazine!
Maan: magazine? (self-thot) she messed up a whole library to luk for some old magazine? Kya karu me is ladki ka!
Mishty: to phir magazine yeha nhe he?
Uff she heard that.
Maan: Old magazines? It will be there in the store-room.

She quickly ran to the store room leaving behind all those books. Maan shook his head and picked up the books one by one.

Around 1hr later

Mishty came out all excited. Maan had somehow managed to arrange the books.

Mishty:mil gayi!!

He lukd at her questioningly.
Mishty:wo magazine
Maan: wats so special in it?
Mishty: wo sab to he. Baad me batati hu. Pehle ap ye bataiye apne ye sab kyu saaf kiya?
Maan: kyu tumhe koi problem he?
Mishty: par mene ganda kiya tha.
Maan: so wat shona?
Mishty: U luk so tired. I will make coffee.

Without waiting for his reply she went to kitchen. After few minutes she came back with a steaming cup of black coffee. She sat on his lap.

Mishty put her hand around his shoulders.
Mishty: Maan..do u remember the magazine which i had moved with my eyes for the first time.
Maan: hmm
Mishty: i found it!

He almost spilled the coffee.
Mishty:kya hua? Coffee achi nhe bani?
Maan: no no its perfect. But Mishty,u were searching for this since morning?
Mishty nodded for a yes.
Maan: wat r u upto?
Mishty: need to practice!
She jumped excitedly imitating the spiderman style.
Mishty: Superwoman to the rescue!

Maan gulped.
Maan: i thot we are here for honeymoon. But you seemed to have made this a training session.
Mishty: Even i got the idea this morning.

Maan lukd above as if complaining to babaji.
Mishty: wat? U dont like my idea? (frowing) u dont like superwoman Mishty?

Maan would eat her up,the way she stood with her hands on her hips.
He kept the mug aside and went closer to her.

Maan: I love Mishty..chahe wo jaisi bhi ho..wo meri he..

Mishty: but you had told me that you love me bcoz i am special..

Her hand now rested on his chest as she leaned closer to him.

Maan: And you are always special for me!
Mishty: even without my powers?
Maan(nibbling her earlobe): do u even have an idea about the powers that you possess?
Mishty(moaning):umhhh..powers?
Maan: ur scent makes me forget my breath.ur eyes make me captive that i forget the world..and your smile brightens my life that i forget the sun..and..

Before he could complete she closed his lips with hers her fingers boring into his thick hair. His hand moved around her waist..his fingers pressing deep leaving his mark on her soft skin.He lifted her without breaking the kiss and took her to bedroom. They were panting heavily as he lied on top of her.He took her kurti in a split of second.She ripped his shirt and rolled on top of him. Maan was pleasantly surprised to see his Mishty goin wild. She took his hands to her bra hooks urging him to get rid of them. Her legs were pulling down his pants and boxers together. As they became bare she showered him with kisses all over. She was a bit hesitant yet it was evident that she wanted to express her love to him. She repeated everything that he did to her each time. He groaned as she licked his nipples. He couldnt take it anymore and he held her by hips as if urging her to take him. She didnt keep him waiting as she too wanted him equally. As they were about to peak he rolled over and stroked powerfully making them swirl in their own emotions...the wild passion was unleashed as they repeated their morning love session.

They woke up late in the afternoon when their stomach rumbled. She twitched and turned uncomfortably. Maan brought her to his embrace.
Maan:bhuk lagi he?

She nodded snuggling closer.
Maan:lets have something.
Mishty: uske baad shopping jayenge?
Maan(self-thot): when did i say shopping?
Geet(wacked him): uffoo.. ye bhi koi bataney wali baat he? Honeymoon pe log shopping karte he!

Mishty and her theories.
Maan: as U wish madam!

In the evening Mishty dragged an unwilling Maan to the mall.He sulked and remained rather uninterested.Mishty on the other hand was so excited that she couldnt even decide wat to buy.Then she went on and on buying suit,accessories,bags etc.

Maan: Mishty if u hav bought the whole mall,shall we leave?

Mishty: abhi kaise? I havent selected anything for U.

She took him to a men's store and then other..and then another.. No body had the kind of clothes she demanded for her sexy hubby. And then finally she selected a suit from Raymonds.

Mishty: will u try it Maan?
Maan: Mishty,not again!
Mishty: Maannn..
Maan: fine! I am goin.

Like he had a choice. Mishty waited for him tapping her feet. Suddenly she could feel that someone is noticing her...as if she could feel that negative energy suffocating her. She turned around but the stalker was smart enough to hide. A moment later she felt someone walking closer to her.Ofcourse there is someone after her...she could hear that now...a pair of boots marching towards her...she could clearly hear him thinking,' Me aa rha hu Geet...'

A dangerous voice that was nearing her...someone so evil with a monsterous desire to taint her innocence!

PRECAP: Sad sad Mishty... Cry Cry Shocked

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

ksipanisnehag10cukishabshamaaneet_mansijagritimanocharostshruti_raistar432Candy_jsneetugarg123sony1990Salmankatshinedosss5armadkeerthireddy8asmi123sonuseeumonica9febBkhassheetalvasa-Elfin-thendral_111bhakbhartifannityaMdworldpreetymaaneetshruthiruchsgshrutipreet.harmansupernasahuNihson9290860623surbhijn106mamatha.angel_mewloving_girlAmElOdIfatema_007princes939SphinxRosmitharashgirl000saam123neha512Blushingqueendreamy4evercherieLoverkptlamalu123shristi1m-g19NazmaaLadyArwen-eiya-ExpectoPatronumSayaneeH.Lecterridhz21lalitha..maanshinats0101mayapariNeejuMayamaansur001angel_smilyawesomepoojaruchsShimmerr_mahi.ve_meettuNiharika.NairAwari_Maandeepali1022crazydreamTanuDDianTia-AFreeBirdsanghita0000Ash1991sanu3108ambbihaanjucoolpaponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi04Krishnaluv94Speechlesssoni4evaharshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-mandy15meena..Shalveseemamaryzaara2212honeygrapepreethiakeenu_kkTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_-afsha-sweet scorpioswetha10jasminerahulKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88-Mounika-punam2712---nishu----Mishu--WhiteGirl-tamanna1391IsleOfCapriNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagtabby999todayzstarabinash079Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top