Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 131

mayapari

IF-Dazzler

mayapari

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
naughty naughty geetWink
precap seems loads of fun...
cant waitBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 81)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Huh.. the wait is over. Finally i am able to update. Smile

Happy Mahashivratri !!!!! Smile Smile

PART 37

Mishty was pacing up and down in their bedroom.It lukd as if she is lost in deep thots. Maan came out after his shower in just a towel wrapped around his waist. It was then he saw his Mishty lost. He was worried now. Mishty is naive and he knew that.But wat about dadi? Did she say something? He knew his dadi is a darling and wont hurt anyone. But why is Mishty so scared? And after so much of inner turmoil,he decided to confront her.
Mishty stopped when she saw him walking towards her.
Maan: kya hua Mishty?
Mishty:wat did u do to me?
Maan:kya?
Mishty:kal raat ko?
Maan gulped.
They made love...thats wat hapnd.Is she askin about that? Did he scare her with his...ahem... intensity.He knew that he lose himself in their passion,but did it reach to an extent that he scared her? But she is a doctor. Why would she be scared? But then xperiencing is different from learning,thot he. Geet who was too engrossed in her worries to hear his thots.Oblivous to his fears,she leaned closer to him. Looking down she started fidgetting the ends of his towel.
Mishty:bataiye na kal raat kya hua humare beech?
Maan was now sure that he scared her.How would he xplain now?
Mishty: how did u undress me?
Maan(confused): how?
Mishty wacked him,'yehi to puch rahi hu. Did u do it with your eyes?

She asked curiously. Maan was relieved now. All the time she was thinking about this and he thot she was scared.
Mishty:why should i be scared?

This time she heard him.
Maan(smirking): Kyu? I cant scare u?
Mishty: wat? Ab ye kya leke bait gaye ap? Mere sawal ka jawab nhe diya apne!
Maan: deta hu but ussey pehle tumhari himat to test karu!

Mishty(irritated): Maan ap...

Words drowned as she realised wat she had done.In her frustration she had pulled his towel and he was standing there bare in front of her. She lukd away blushing but from the corner of her eyes she could see him getting hard by her proximity.She felt short of breath as he moved closer openly rubbing his manhood on her thighs.His hands slowly went around her waist and moved sensually upto her bare back above the blouse. She gasped as he roughly caressed her skin. Maan leaned closer and whispered,'tum kuch puch rhe thi mishty?'

Mishty was now caught off-guard as she opened her eyes hearing his seductive voice.She couldn't meet his eyes as now her question sounded entirely in a different context. She was only concerned about their super-powers but now he was engulfing her thots with different feelings.
Seeing her quiet and flustered,Maan continued to tease her.
Maan: U want to know wat i did to you yesterday?
She shifted her face towards right while Maan kissed her at the hollow of her neck...
Maan: u want to know how i undressed you?
Mishty: ji wo...wo to me..
She luked directly into his enchanting eyes as she felt him undoing the dori of her blouse.
Mishty: Maan..ye ap..

He pulled her closer and almost unhooked her back-open blouse. His hands slowly drifted to her pallu.
Maan: me kya Mishty? Me to bas tumhare sawal ka jawab de rha hu.
 She couldnt help the faint smile seeing his mischief. That was all he needed. In no time her pallu fell down on the floor and he trailed down wet kisses down her bossom. He went on his knees and gently kissed her navel. Mishty hissed pulling him closer..He stood up and locked his lips with hers enclosing any distance
if existed between them. He nibbled her lips letting her open up and respond to him.His tongue tatsed her beauty for she was as sweet as Mishty and that's wat he felt. Mishty was so lost that she fervently returned his favours. It was after a long time when they parted panting heavily, Mishty realized that she had important things to discuss.

She quickly draped the sari back and Maan got his towel.That's when he noticed she is actually wearing a sari. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her. She luked like a doll.

Mishty : ap bhi na..me kya puch rhe thi aur ap..chaddo…

Maan : ab isme meri kya galti he? U are responsible

Mishty : not this time! And what is this? Why don't you fulfill my wish?

Maan : wish?

Mishty : wo…I mean I had asked you to undress me with your eyes..

Maan sighes. He cupped her cheeks and looked at her lovingly.

Maan : Mishty I cant do that just like you cant use your eyes now!!

Mishty moved back. "I cant use my eyes?"  She luked around staring at things but..nothing happened..Thats when she realized she cant use her eyes!!!

Maan held her.

Maan : Its ok Mishty. wats the big deal?

Mishty : big deal? (pouting) apko kya? U are happy now he na? Aur me? I am no more a superwoman!!

Maan (amused) : Superwoman??

Mishty(excited) : hmm That's how I used to feel those days. She got up and started staring at things trying to move them

Maan chuckled at her innocent tactics. Thankfully dadima came to his rescue.

Dadi : Geet bete

Mishty : ji dadima

Dadi : Neeche sab apki raah dekh rhe he

Mishty : kaun?

Dadima : humane kaha than a humare friends..

Mishty : oh ha..ji dadima sorry wo dhyaan nhe rha

Dadi : koi nhe bete..(smiling)waise bhi apka dhyan Maan se hate to hi to kuch aur yaad ayega

Geet blushed as dadima gently patted her cheek and took her downstairs.

Abhay was really worried. If not his dad, then who is trying to kill Maan and Geet?? Should he inform Maan? Knowing how worried Maan would be, he discared the thot. But then again it was important. He cant keep Maan ignorant about this whole situation.

KhuranaMansion:

Maan : So have you decided?

Mishty : nhe wo…

Maan : ok I will give you options. Just select one

Mishty : huh?

Maan : Switzerland?

Mishty : nhe waha ki climate ache nhe he

Maan : wat? Swiss me climate?

Mishty : I don't like it

Maan : fine. Then…New Zealand?

Mishty : its too cold!!

Maan : great then… Pattaya?

Mishty : waha beach he NO

Maan : Paris?

Mishty : no

Maan : kyu?

Mishty : waha…umm… waha .. Eiffel tower he

Maan : he to?

Mishty : to mujhe nhe jaana!!

Maan : Mishtyy…to ek kaam karte he.. Dilli haat chale jaatey he!!

Maan went to balcony irritated.Mishty followed him.

Mishty : ap naaraz kyu ho rhe ho?

Maan : to? Kya karu ? Jab tum mere saath honeymoon jaana hi nhe chahti

Mishty (hugged him sideways) : aisa nhe he

Maan  snapped away.

Mishty : Suniye…(his expressions melted the next moment) wo me keh rhe thi..kyu na hum Dehradun chale? wo..humare ghar?

He lukd at her in awe. Is she really so romantic?? infarct innocently romantic. His joy knew no bounds. He lifted her in his arms to their bed to love her..to express his love for her…..

The very next morning Maan and Mishty set to Dehradun unaware of the fact that someone else was also following them. A pair of lethal eyes which lurked around them...

Who is that? Wat will destiny have in store for them???? 

PRECAP : Wonder what Maan and Mishty are doin in their honeymoon?? Wink

Hope U like this. Waiting for your lovely comments. 

Thank U all once again for the love and amazing support that i am getting Big smile

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvamishtimsklovelyninicukishabshamaaneet_mansijagritimanocharoststar432Candy_jsneetugarg123deepsikha09sony1990SalmankatMONIJA78shinedosssgoyalkalpna123divyaraghanisonuseeuasmi1235armad-divya-bhakbhartifanthendral_111-Elfin-sheetalvasaBkhassk_75supernasahulovepoomamatha.Nihsonbibby_90gshrutiSweetestParipreetymaaneetpreet.harmanshruthiruchsBlushingqueenRosmithasaam123rashgirl000loving_girlfatema_007OsheenDGr8princes939Simran_14LadyArwen-eiya-sree.maneetshristi1lively-piiam-g19cherieLoverkptldreamy4everzaqxswamalu123Whypadhuaakritisri1111lalitha..ridhz21ExpectoPatronumSayaneeH.Lecterangel_smilyMayamaansur001awesomepoojaShimmerrnats0101mayapariNeejumaanshiTanuDDiancrazydreammaaneetmaahiTia-AFreeBirdsanghita0000_AngelSonu_deepali1022Awari_Maanritzy09tanvi04soni4evapaponecon-Veritaserum-rupzloveuSpeechlessharshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUKrishnaluv94-Prithi-Ash1991sanu3108ambbihaanjucoolkomlikajasminerahulprerna1swetha10-afsha-namita25sweet scorpionahtani88meena..ShalversroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fanmandy15seemamary_BlackPearl_keenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeTyro-Mounika-punam2712-Mishu--WhiteGirl-tamanna1391tabby999todayzstarabinash079Neelambari..IsleOfCapribhanu_rekhagKrishna_Sourav

SONU_29

IF-Dazzler

SONU_29

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Re.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

lively-piia

Goldie

lively-piia

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
his mhisti is really quiet naive...