Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 131

zaqxsw

Goldie

zaqxsw

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Such a cute update...
Loving Maan and his Mishti and their cuteness...
Waiting for the next update...
Please update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 73)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayapari

IF-Dazzler

mayapari

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
AWESME AWESOME AWESOMEHug

madhubala123

deepali1022

IF-Rockerz

deepali1022

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

awesome awesome, it's jst awesome

madhubala123

Bye_Bye_if

IF-Rockerz

Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

madhubala123

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Awesome. . .
update soon

madhubala123

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
cute..lovely n awesome part .

madhubala123

Tia-AFreeBird

IF-Rockerz

Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ohhh yaar plz cont soonnn
ab aur wait nhi hota...Day Dreaming

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay Embarrassed

PART 36

The car stopped in front of KM. Maan got out and slowly opened the door for her. A minute passed and she didn't come out.He peeped in only to find her sitting in the car like an adamant kid.

Maan: Mishty bahar ao na
Mishty:ap bhul gaye mene kya kaha tha?
Maan: kya?
Mishty: me humare ghar aungi to apkey baho me!
Maan:kya? Lekin dadima ke samne kaise Mishty?
Mishty: to kya hua? Humari to shadi ho gayi na ab.

Maan took a long breath. Wat was she thinking? Is marriage a license to do anything? Ok anything but not in front of dadi. Maan trapped btwn his two darlings. But after all Mr.Khurana is married now. So wifey wins.
He took her in his arms and walked towards the door where dadima was waiting with Aarti. Maan came back to his senses when he saw dadi. He stood there embarassed.
Dadi: arey waah Maan bete,hume to laga tha ki apko ye sab nhe pata. Lekin apney to kamaal kar diya.
Maan: ap kya keh rhe he dadima?
Dadi: yehi ki humare ghar ka riwaz he bahu ko iss tarah ghar lana!
Apko ye yaad he,dekh kar acha laga.

Maan stood there astonished while mishty giggled.

Maan(whispered): how do u know?
Mishty (in the same husky tone): mujhe to sirf yehi pata he ki mujhe apke baho me aana he.

Maan smiled and took her to his..their room.

Abhay: dad!
Raichand: Abhay! Good to see u back. How was the wedding?

Abhay: Stop it dad! U know wat happnd. Dnt act innocent!
Raichand: wat?
Abhay: i know it was U who tried to kill them.
Raichand: wat nonsense? I didn't do anything.
Abhay: i am ashamed to say that u r my dad.
Raichand: Abhay!
Abhay: why cant u accept the truth?
Raichand: u r rite. It is true that i wanted to kill Maan. But before my men could reach there, someone else had done the damage! Trust me Abhay. This is the truth!

Abhay didn't say much. He was shocked to the core. If not his dad, then who else would try to kill Maaneet??

KM:
 Mishty was super-thrilled.She is married to her Maan.She ran around Maan askin how to decorate their room? Where to keep her things? What should be the color of the wall? the bedsheets? Wat would dadima like? Wat would he like her to wear? and so on... She had to know so many things from her husband.Maan on the other hand answered all her questions patiently. He was so happy to see her back to her normal self.

Mishty: Maan kaunsi sari pehnu? Red ya pink?
Maan: jo tumhe acha lage.
Mishty(frowning): no. The truth is U dont like me wearing sari. U like me in suit,rite?

Uffo.. Superhuman wife!! Poor MSK. Why is she askin if she can read his mind? May be just to make him speak his mind or may be she just dont realise her powers,but still end up using them. However its he who is in trouble..sweet yet dangerous!!

Geet went in to change and came back in a red&white suit. A smile was enough to know that he loved it. Actually he would love anything that she do or say.
She expected him to come near her,hold her,kiss her..but he just gave a smile to kill for and went out. How she wished he could read her mind. As if he heard that,Maan came back to their room. Her heartbeats raised in anticipation as he stepped forward slowly..seductively like he is goin to eat her today..his desirous luks made her gasp involuntarily moving back, her heart beats raising and her almond brown eyes forgot to blink and lost in his... He came near her inching as closer as possible.He leaned forward his lips brushing her soft earlobe making her moan.
He whispered in his dangerously sexy tone,' ab mishty khud neeche ayegi ya Maan ke bahon me ayegi?'

It took sometime for her to realise wat he askd for she was so lost in him.By the time she opened her eyes,he had already left. Oh that wasn't just fair,teasing mishty! He is gonna have tough time.

She reached the dining table after a while.Dadima was waiting cheerfully. Maan lukd at her from the corner of his eyes.She definitely noticed that but didn't luk at him.Now Maan was confused.Is she angry? But he didn't mean to...
She enjoyed his confusion and continued ignoring him talking sweetly to dadi,serving them.
Dadi: ap bhi khao beta
Mishty:ji

She sat next to him.Maan's heartbeats raised. He knew she was upto something but wat? This is Mishty who is capable of doin the unthinkable.

He was eating slowly when he felt something smooth on his feet.A sudden chill ran through his body as her soft toes ran up his legs.Maan lukd at her and then dadi smiling uncomfortably. Mishty muffled her giggles and cleverly shifted such that her legs could have better access to his lower body.He gulped as she raised her legs and placed them on his lap,her ankles slightly rubbing his hardness.

Dadima definitely noticed something goin on under the table but decided to ignore. She left the table gracefully giving the newly weds some privacy.As dadi left, Mishty quickly shifted her legs from his lap. She knew very well how vulnerable she would be now. As she got up,Maan held her back by her wrist.She lost her balance and fell on his lap.She closed her eyes and her hands automatically went around his shoulder. And then she luked up to see his playful eyes,

Mahiii..mahii..mahi..

Mishty lukd here and there not able to meet his gaze. She clutched his shirt.Her heartbeats raised in anticipation as she read the desire in his mind.
Mishty:mujhe..jaaney dijiye na..
Maan: na du, to?
She lukd at him with pleading eyes.
Mishty: ye ap kya keh rhe he...wo bhi yeha..
Maan: aur jo tum dadima ke samne kar rhe thi uska kya?
Mishty:mene kya kiya?
Maan: tumne jo..

How could he say that? Mishty lowered her eyes giggling as he blushed. But this is MSK,how could he lose? He gently held her palm and placed it on his manhood. She shuddered as she felt his hardness which was evident even over his tracks.
Maan: this is wat u do to me..everytime...

She blushed furiously.
Mishty: ye meri galti he?

Maan(nuzzling her nape): i cant wait anymore. Mishty: i need u Maan..
He took her to their room in his arms.He came over her,his hands roughly roaming all over her body.She wiggled in rhythm with his touch...as his hands crawled behind to undo her kurti,she stopped him.
Mishty:aisey nahi Maan

He lukd at her impatiently.
Mishty: the way u do it before! Make me naked with your eyes

Maan was startled. Now,how can he do that?
Maan:lekin Mishty..how can i?
Mishty: wo sab nhe pata.U just do it...
Maan (kissing her cheeks): wo to tab tha when u were virtual.Lekin abhi to u r real!

She pushed him back.
Mishty: nhe. Ab to ap tabhi mere paas ayenge jab ap 'wo' karoge,ha!

Maan ran his hand back on his hair.
Mishty: go Maan, practice. Nhe to..bhul jayiye.

She pouted cutely.Maan lukd away closing his eyes. Did she even know how innocently seductive she lukd in that partially messed up state tempting him even more.And how could he stay away at this point?
Maan came closer and cupped her face.
Maan: I would have luvd to undress you with my eyes lekin..(he hugs her and kisses on her back) usme ye mazaa kaha?
Mishty(moaning): kaisa maza?

He removes the dori ever so slowly making it impossible for her to resist. Mishty was too lost in his seductive words,his touch.. that she didnt notice how and when she became bare. She got rid of his tracks and boxers.While he took off his vest,she played with his manhood which didn't need any further arousal. It was impossible to stay apart from each other. They desparately wanted to be one and so did they. They knew each others body so well that the waves of pleasure that hit them were ecstasic,beyond any description...

Edited by madhubala123 - 05 February 2012 at 3:26am

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvamishtimskcukishabshajagritimanocharostsimmi11Candy_jsstar432neetugarg123sony1990Salmankatshinedossssuria1aisha_1998tulip_91MONIJA78monica9febPaingel5armadasmi123bhakbhartifanmans22Bkhasprathyusmilingsheetalvasa-Elfin-thendral_111preetymaaneetlovepooSweetestParishruthiruchspalluhegdesupernasahusk_75ShilalipiNihsonbibby_909290860623surbhijn106mamatha.gshrutiBlushingqueenOsheenDGr8Angelic_mishtysuba2011angel_mewloving_girlfatema_007princes939Simran_14teju2292sanam1234uRosmitharashgirl000saam123sumaiyariyaneha512m-g19lively-piia-eiya-LadyArwenkptlamalu123zaqxswcherieLoveraakritisri1111lalitha..dreamy4everridhz21Whypadhuamita5Gudiyalovesgurumaanshinats0101mayapariMayamaanExpectoPatronumSONU_29angel_smilysur001awesomepoojaShimmerrNiharika.NairmeettuAwari_Maan_Jyothi_Tia-AFreeBirdsanghita0000maaneetmaahiTanuDDianZohamaaneetdeepali1022ritzy09tanvi04paponecon-Veritaserum-Speechlesssoni4evaambbihasanu3108NANDY_BRUharshithaaaaaaakomlikaanjucool-Prithi-rsroopalinahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fannamita25sweet scorpioswetha10prerna1seemamarymandy15_BlackPearl_keenu_kkmeena..Shalvezaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyroankita24-Patronus-punam2712---nishu----Mishu--WhiteGirl-tamanna1391..tanya..todayzstarabinash079IsleOfCapriNeelambari..Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top