Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 118)

Jeba.Rahman IF-Dazzler
Jeba.Rahman
Jeba.Rahman

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Hi frnz,

Happy May Day...

Today is my sis bday too...Big smile

NOTE : Probably this will be my last update from PC. I am shifting to hostel this Sunday..Confused Will try to get a lappy sooo...nnn... And yeah can u plz suggest a good one within 17k-25k??Embarrassed

And yeah i can come home at weekends this month. So do xpect my updates or pms on weekends this month. Wink

PART 43

Maan did a quick shave and took a bath with no peace of mind. First of all he had to impress her with his looks and then this strange fear in his heart that she would be gone far away like a dream... It was haunting him. He quickly got dressed up and came out. She was no where to be seen. He was anxious...did she leave?? He almost ran to the kitchen and found her busy makin parathas for him. It was then he got his breath back. He walked near her and hugged her from behind. She wasn't surprised. She knew it when he was there at the door of the kitchen.

Mishty : ap dar gaye??
Maan kissin her nape...down the neckline.
Maan :  umm..( kiss..) tum jo (kiss..)mujhe baar baar (kiss)chod ke chali jaati ho...
Mishty : to..ap mujhe jaaney kyu dete ho??
He pressed himself closer to her..
Maan : ab janey nhe dunga..
Mishty : sachi..
Maan : hmm..
Mishty : aur agar phir bhi me gayi to?
Maan : i will find you..chahe kisi bhi duniya me ho tum...

Mishty : aur apkey baho me kaid kar lena..mujhe..
She turned around and hugged him. Maan squeezed her in his hug. They felt each other hungrily...wildly...He rubbed his face on her..tempting her..Her hand touched his other cheek feeling him...Maan was completely lost in her. He had been longing for this all these days. It turned him on like never before..Geet suddenly broke from the hug. For a second she lukd at him standing there lost in her...wanting her..his eyes closed. That's when she noticed,
Mishty : Maan(his eyes still closed): ummhmm.. Its kaata laga..
Mishty : nhe Maan aata laga he apke gaal pe..

He quickly opened his eyes feeling his cheek. Mishty giggled.
Maan : U can read my thots he na?
Mishty lowered her lashes blushing furiously.
Maan : to phir batao na me kya soch rha hu...huh mishty?
Mishty : abhi apko parathe khane he wo bhi ghee wale..
Maan : Mishty..plzzz...
Mishty : dont make faces. U have to eat and thats it.
Maan : ok madam lekin uske baad meethe me mishty mil jaye to...
Mishty (blushing) : ap bhi na..

And she got back to work and Maan ofcourse not able to keep his hands off her.
Finally the parathas were ready.Mishty sat on his lap and fed him. He fed her back. As soon as they were done , he scooped her in his arms.
Mishty : Maan atleast wash ur hands.
Maan : no escape pehle Mishty..i m gonna eat u..

She smiled and hid herself on his chest. Maan took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.She lukd into his eyes as if asking him to claim her...He fell atop her and started kissing her..on her forehead, eyelids,nose, jaw..down her neck and then he took her lips nibbling and goin wild when she responded. Within no time they shed the barriers between them and he thrust himself deep into her..demanding her togetherness forever..they felt the ecstacy of their love barring all rationals... away from all facts and fiction...after ages...
They just couldn't get enough of each other. They made love again and again till they both fell asleep in each others arms...

Next morning,Maan woke up feeling the emptiness around him. He lukd around but she wasn't there. He called out for her,"Mishtyyy...mishty..kaha ho??"
No reply.Maan checked the washroom, the balcony, kitchen and even the gym. He frantically searched for her all around the mansion but she was nowhere to be seen.
He finally came back to his room and sat on the couch. Was it all a dream?? He felt his cheeks. He had actually shaved..it should not be a dream then. Was he hallucinating things?? May be the effect of those medicines. He turned away in disgust only to see the crumbled bedspreads due to their passionate nite.No this cant be fake. She was here for real. He got up and quickly marched into  the kitchen.
Maan : NAKUL...
Nakul : ji sir
Maan : kya tumhe yeha kal ke parathe mile the?
Nakul : lekin kal to yeha parathe bane hi nhe..
Maan lukd at him shocked.
Nakul : par aj subah yeha the. Me abhi unhe phek deta hu..
Maan : NOo...i want them..
Nakul: lekin sir usme bahut zyada ghee he. Me dusra bana deta hu apke liye..
Maan : Nakul tumse jo kaha gaya he wo karo.I want them now...
Nakul : ok sir..

He went away.

Later at the breakfast table,
Dadi was pleasantlt surprised to see Maan back in form even though a bit sulky. He was all dressed up for office. May be her words were having an effect on him, thot she. Then came the next surprise that he was actually havin sone food and that too parathe..
Dadi : Good to see you like this Maan..
He just smiled. He was concentrating on his breakfast. The very first bite told him that it was made by her. He felt energised. It wasnt imagination at all. She had been here all the night. She actually made this for him...and their passionate moments,the feelin of her within him even now...All this cannot be false altogether. Or atleast he believed so.
He remembered her words..if she is lost,he should go in search for her for she rightfully belongs to him.
He went out in his car hastily. His mind was clouded with different thots. Its not the first time this is happening to him. Even when they were strangers,she came to him for help and now she is his wife..thats why she came to him...but the very fact that she is dead!!! How could he ignore that?? He himself found her burnt into ashes...He felt his head is spinning..whom could he ask?? Ofcourse only she could answer him. She came to him from some mystique world. He went to her grave and stood there for hours...strangely he couldn't feel anything seeing the marble work.. There was no connection or no grief..but a kind of suffocation whenever he read those letters "My Mishty is sleeping here, please dont disturb her"
He kept staring at that..hours passed...it was around midnight.Maan was so much lost in his own confused world...wats happening around him???
Thats when he realised he needed to go home. Dadima will be worried. But he just couldn't go back to the mansion without her,especially after being so close with her the previous nite. Those words suddenly seemed to irritate him. How could she sleep so peacefully when he is deprived of a life..She needs to wake up. He kept a pure white bouquet on her grave. Frustrated,he turned around to leave. Suddenly a strong wind blew throwing the bouquet away. He sighed and kept it back in place. This time he felt as if someone had just thrown it on him. He turned around only to find her lukin away in anger. Oops mishty is angry!! Now Maan forgot all his worries and frustration.He ran to her side.
Maan : Mishty, why r u angry???
Mishty wasn't goin to budge easily. She turned around facing away from him.

Maan : ek to tum pura din gayab rehti ho aur phir yu rut jaati ho...
Mishty : to aur kya karu??? U wait for me in such a disgusting place...ewww a graveyard????

Maan almost had tears in his eyes. Wat would he say now???
Maan : I thot u were sleeping here..
Mishty : I dont..i mean why would i sleep here??? Me to sirf apki baho me soti hu na??

She was about to hug him but then backed away remembering that she is supposed to be angry. Maan chuckled. Her presence itself was enough to wipe away all his sorrows..
Maan : where were you all these days???
She luked at him quietly.. Their eyes spoke volumes of their pain...the suffering and helplessness..
Mishty : I..I dont know...i need u..Maan..
He took her into his embrace.
Maan : I am always yours..
Mishty: We dont have time..U need to find me soon or else u will lose me forever...
Maan : I wont... I wont lose you again.. I cant...
Mishty : Then find me.
Maan : But where??? Does that mean u...umm mishty...
She read his thots..and replied, " yes Maan i am not dead...i am alive..how can die when my life belongs to you"
He let out his tears hugging her tightly..
Maan : I knew it...u cant leave me Mishty..u cant...
Mishty : I wont...ever leave u...

He kissed all over her face and then carnally moved near her lips when she stopped.
Mishty : uffo Maan..not here in this weird place..
Maan : ok jaan lets go...
He scooped her in his arms.
Mishty : So u made that mini Taj Mahal types for me???
Maan : umm...yeah..i thot u need to sleep peacefully..aur...(self-thot) i was just cherishing my mishty in a modestly beautiful way..
Mishty: Well u can take me there after ummm...afer 100 years..
Maan : not ever in this lifetime...
He gently placed her on the front seat and kissed on her forehead.They went back to the mansion unknowingly reaching back to square-one. And now once again their story was turning out to be yet another mystique one...finding mishty who is invisible to all except Maan..and their extraordinary life together...

----------------------------------------------------
PRECAP : Maan on mission finding Geet and Mishty as always bossing over him...Embarrassed

Hope u like this one..
Waiting for your LIKEs and comments.

Edited by madhubala123 - 01 May 2012 at 9:21am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

tessyranicukishabshaJaneRochestershubhiguptastar432Candy_jssarah_12maagineetugarg123mousresony1990goyalkalpna123rosttulip_91monica9febsonika19745armadkeerthireddy8asmi123bhakbhartifan-Elfin-Rujul139290860623surbhijn106mamatha.princesssarahpreet.harmanlovepoosupernasahuDazzlingDimpleCiaMaaneetSweetestParipreetymaaneetshruthiruchssanam1234uFragile_QueenRosmithaneha512Raapunzalrashgirl000Blushingqueensumaiyariyasaam123AmElOdIfatema_007cutestar12-eiya-NazmaaLadyArwensheetalvasasree.maneetshristi1amalu123kareena32Gudiyalovesguruangel_smilyShimmerrmaanshiNeejunats0101mayapariJeba.Rahmansanghita0000maaneetmaahideepali1022Tia-AFreeBird_AngelSonu_Awari_MaanNiharika.Nairmeettupaponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi04NANDY_BRUsanu3108ambbihasoni4evaKrishnaluv94Speechlessmandy15zaara2212honeygrapemeena..ShalveAsh1991seemamarysweet scorpioswetha10prerna1-afsha-KaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalinahtani88shah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-Tyropunam2712-Mounika-impoojavermarenjini263tamanna1391tabby999nanorNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagabinash079_BlackPearl_Krishna_Sourav

Gudiyalovesguru IF-Dazzler
Gudiyalovesguru
Gudiyalovesguru

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
superb part...
continue soon...

madhubala123

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
dear ye geet zinda ye ya nahi yaar
pls sort out this soon 
and waiting for the next part dear

madhubala123

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

madhubala123

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
simply awesome...i love the way u bring in those twists...and make me hooked to itTongue

madhubala123

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

madhubala123

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz