Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 131

crazydream

IF-Rockerz

crazydream

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update
Fabulous

Maan is in depressed state. Feeling sad for him.
He cud hear Mishty. Wow that's a gud news.
I think she is still alive.

Cosidering mishty as she is crazy she cud be anywhere.
Now Maan is on a mission to find her.
He got a reason to live.

Continue soon.
Will be waiting.
Thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 111)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JaneRochester

JaneRochester

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hi Madhu,

Vismaya thumbathu, bits from Chinthamani kola case and chitram.. too good... really enjoyed reading it. 2 requests .. Do you have a seperate post with link to all your works?? if yes pls pm me.. or if no then pls pm all the links to your works.. second request, have you seen the Tamil movie Mounaragam?? (Maniratham movie, starring Revathy and Mohan) this was re made in to Malalyam starring Mammotty.. pretty old movie.. pls if possible write a ff on Mannet based on this movie..

keep writing...

Jane

madhubala123

JaneRochester

JaneRochester

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hi Madhu,

These are your FF's which i have come across till date.. pls can u let me know if there are more??

Gift of Love
My Mystique Mishty
X Factor - i am not follwing this as I never liked the movie -- Chocolate .. and hate the hero of the movie (LOL)
Myth

thx

Jane

madhubala123

madhubala123

Goldie

madhubala123

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaneRochester

Hi Madhu,

These are your FF's which i have come across till date.. pls can u let me know if there are more??

Gift of Love
My Mystique Mishty
X Factor - i am not follwing this as I never liked the movie -- Chocolate .. and hate the hero of the movie (LOL)
Myth

thx

Jane

There is one more THE CUPID WAR ( Swapnakoodu) I think you wont read that too LOL

JaneRochester

madhubala123

Goldie

madhubala123

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

PART 42

When Maan came back dadima thot that everything would be back to normal. But now she felt that it would have been better if he stayed away for she wouldn't have to be a silent witness of all that self-torments. Maan sans sleep,food,bath or any normal human activity. He was engrossed in the gym. Either rigorous work outs or tai-chi it had been more than 18hrs since got into the gym. Sometimes she could hear him roar in agony. All she could do was to shed silent tears. She preferred not to intrude his privacy. She never questioned his action.Time to time she sent servants to check if he needed something. But he never asked for anything. It was the third day when Nakul came running to her.

Nakul : dadi ma...wo..Maan sir
Dadi : kya hua unhe ?
Nakul : wo upar behosh pade he
Dadi kept a hand on her chest controlling her anxious old heart.
Dadi : jaldi se unhe kamre me le jaiye. Me dr. ko bulati hu.
Nakul : ji.

Later the doctor checked him.Maan was back to his senses but he was too weak.
Doc : young man, u need to have some food.(to dadi) he is fine. I am giving some medicines but make sure he eats and sleeps well.

After the doc left,
Dadi : Maan, wats this? Wat have u done to yourself? I am keeping quiet does not mean that you would go on like this. I am too old to bear any more loss..
Maan : dadima..
Dadi : no Maan let me talk today. I wont ask you to move on. After losing ur dadaji and my children you were my driving force. I know how lonely you would feel..but thats how life is. You have to go on even if you dont like it. There are so many families who depend on us. U cant just run away from your responsibility.And forget everything else, luk at you. You luk so wrecked. Do you think your Geet will be happy if she is watching you from any world ??

Of all that dadi spoke this was the only thing that hit him.She is right. Wat had he done to himself ? He had definitely hurt his mishty!!! How could he forget that he had no right on his own life. It belongs to his mishty. And all these days he was hurting her. He felt even more miserable. He didn't say anything. He simply followed watever dadi askd him to do. He had his dinner and the medicines. And after six months of torment he finally gave in to sleep letting the darkness absorb him.

He was running and running in the dark following a helpless voice as if his whole life depended on it. And yes it did...as those sparkling eyes met his...it was full of tears.. He raised his hand to touch her, thats when he understood she was in a cage. The more he tried to go near, the more it drifted back taking his life away.

"Maaan... ", she cried out...
He ran faster and she kept on moving away from him and disappeared somewhere in the darkness.

"Mishty...", he sat upright on his bed. His heartbeats shooting and his body sweating excessively. It took a few seconds for him to calm down his sudden adrenalin rush. As he was about to sleep back, he felt an intense gaze on him. A strange feeling overpowered him...a ray of hope..may be a dream come true...
It took him forever to look at the mirror..and then he saw her reflection on the mirror. The same mirror where he had stared at her for hours whenever she dressed up...the same mirror where she would leave him a message with her lipstick mark...

And today after so many days,he saw her!!!! She lukd so pale sitting in a corner if the room, her knees curled up. He didn't have the courage to turn around and look for her. Wat if she disappeared like a dream? Wat if she is just an illusion..
But his heart so much wanted to look for her..to run near her and hold her in his arms...
He couldn't wait any long and when he turned around he couldn't believe his eyes. She was actually there in front of him.It was after so many days.He didn't know wat to do. He stood there rooted lukin at her with all hope while she was lukin away...her eyes full of pain. Minutes passed and then finally their eyes met.

Mahiii...mahiii maaahiii...

It was an incredible moment...beyond anything in this world...no words can explain the raging emotions in them...They just remained like that lost in each other as if the time had come to a standstill.
He let out a gasp, " Mishty..."

Within no time she got up and ran into his arms and hugged him tight. It was as if the coldness that was filled within him all these days had suddenly disappeared and had been filled by her warmth. He held his dear life closer to his heart cocooned in his strong arms for a long time. No words...no questions..no answers..nothing was said. It was just Maan and his Mishty. Nothing else mattered.He felt a little disturbed as she released herself from his embrace only to shower him with kisses.. She kissed his forehead, his eyes,his cheeks,his jaw and stopped a second close to his lips. It was now his turn to return her favors. He gently nibbled her lips as if seeking her permission and once she gave in he plunged into her mouth claiming every corner. It was raw passion that bounded both of them into a breath-taking lip-lock.
As they parted he saw her crying in pain. Big fat tears rolled down her almond brown eyes. He so wanted to stop them..but it was just he couldn't find the words. Wat would he ask after so many days. She turned her face away from him. It pinched his heart.
Maan : Mish..
Mishty : nhe..dnt tlk to me...u dont love me!!
Maan : u think so?
Mishty : nhe to..ye kya haalat bana rakha he apney?? U luk so weak..aur ye beard..U r no more my hottie Maan!!

Oops..how could he forget this is mishty. She would always come up with the unexpected.
He blushed as heard that 'hottie Maan' And the way he lukd now...ummn thanks to mishty.

Maan : kaise rahunga? Tum jo nhe thi mere saath...

She lukd at him.
Mishty : u misd me ?

He cupped her cheeks.
Maan : I didn't live after you left me.

Mishty : U should have lukd for me...i would never leave you..

Maan : i am sorry Mishty...

She hugged him once more as if promising never to part from him.

He lifted her and went to the couch. He made her sit on his lap.

Maan : so.. Where were you ?
Mishty : me...wo...me ap..pehle ap ye batao you stopped eating or wat ?
Maan : wat ? I worked out a bit more
Mishty : a bit more? I can see that. This is eight pack now..
She touched hs abs feeling his muscles.
Maan : So...ummm don't you find that sexy ?
Mishty : sexy ? U luk boney. Its all bones..

Maan sighed. Yeah mishty is always right.

Mishty : any doubts? I am always right.

Maan rolled his eyes. Uff..She can hear things.
Maan : yes my queen..
She pulled his cheeks.
Mishty : ummhmm.. Your mishty..
Maan : acha...my mishty...
 He moved his lips closer to his when she stopped him.

Mishty : no...first go and get a shave. I will make you dinner.
Maan : is waqt ? Its 3am.
Mishty : to kya hua? Itney din ho gaye..

They went silent for some seconds. They both can relate to the pain that they were in, away from each other.
He patted her cheeks lovingly.
Maan : go, i am coming...

-------------------------------------------------------
PRECAP :
Was that a dream ? Shocked

Hope u like this frnz. I hav tried to make it not too short. Smile

Important : Very soon i will be shifting to hostel (probably from next month). I will be updatin from mobile but wont be able to PM often. So plzzz plzzz do follow this link Confused

Edited by madhubala123 - 16 April 2012 at 9:30am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamishtimskcukishabsharostshruti_raishubhiguptastar432Candy_jssarah_12neetugarg123MONIJA78tulip_91goyalkalpna123sony1990shinedosssdivyaraghanisonika1974asmi1235armad-Elfin-9290860623surbhijn106sk_75mamatha.NihsonBkhassheetalvasaDazzlingDimplesupernasahuprincesssarahpreet.harmanSweetestParipreetymaaneetshruthiruchsCiaMaaneetBlushingqueenrashgirl000neha512princes939Rosmitha-eiya-LadyArwenlively-piiaangel_mewfatema_007shristi1dreamy4everamalu123kptlkareena32Whypadhuaakritisri1111ExpectoPatronumShimmerrmaanshiNeejunats0101mayapariJeba.RahmanTia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahideepali1022_AngelSonu__Jyothi_Awari_Maansanghita0000_mahi.ve_Niharika.Nairrupzloveusoni4eva-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi04paponeconAsh1991sanu3108alekhika20harshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUanjucool-afsha-swetha10jasminerahulsweet scorpionahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanmandy15meena..Shalveseemamaryprerna1rsroopalishah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212_BlackPearl_honeygrapeTyro-Mishu--WhiteGirl-punam2712-Mounika-renjini263-Patronus-tamanna1391tabby999IsleOfCapriabinash079Neelambari..bhanu_rekhag

lively-piia

Goldie

lively-piia

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i think he moved out of his body n meeting d soul of geet...
lvd d update...
misty is still same naughty n unique...
cont
====================================================================
oye teri ...
i m first 2 press like n comment...Big smile

Edited by lively-piia - 16 April 2012 at 9:38am

madhubala123

Mishty.M.k

Goldie

Mishty.M.k