Posted: 12 years ago
waiting dr update soon

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am late again... πŸ˜³

Hope U didnt forget me people

PART 39

Mishty was breathing heavily.Her heartbeats raised every second...her legs froze as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She was about to scream when a worried Maan asked her,' kya hua Mishty? Kaha chali gayi thi?'

Her eyes filled up may be in relief. She hugged him tight as if she had found her shelter. She felt safe n secured in his arms. He cocooned her in his embrace.He didn't ask anything more for he knew she was way too scared. Wat she needed was his warmth and he will always be there for her.He quietly took her back to home.He took her in his arms to the bed.Mishty was too exhausted and petrified that she fell asleep in the car itself. Maan made her lie on the bed. He couldn't even move an inch. He was angry at himself for letting this happen to her. How could she be in such a state when he is present? He heard her murmur in her sleep,' Maan..wo mujhe apse dur le jayega..hume alag kar dega..'
He kissed on her forehead deeply.
Maan: nhe Geet.. Mere hote hue koi tumhe mujse alag nhe kar sakta! I wont let that happen!

Just then the door bell rang. Maan was annoyed,wat if the sound disturbed his sleeping beauty. She just snuggled in her sleep with a frown. He waited for her to settle down and left the room.

Maan: Abhay!

They had a warm friendly hug.
Abhay: Geet kaha he?
Maan : so rhe he.
Abhay : hmm..means u trouble her much,huh?

Maan shot an angry glare at him knowing very well what he meant.

Abhay: Umm..Maan i have something important to tell u.

Maan lukd at him questioningly.
Abhay : us accident ke barey me..
Maan : that it was planned?
Abhay : how do you know?
Maan : ofcourse, the way it happened..and i was sure Raichands wont back out that easy..
Abhay : No Maan, it wasnt dad!
Maan : tryin to save ur dad?
Abhay : no. I myself believed it was him but he told me that someone did it before him... There is someone after you and Geet!

Maan would have thot of it as a lie. But then Geet's words were ringing in his ears ,'wo hume alag kar dega..' The fear in her eyes made him believe Abhay's word. He was lost in deep thots,
Abhay : Maan?
Maan: hmm..u r right.
Abhay:dont worry. The situation is still under our control.
Maan: Yeah! I have to make some calls to Delhi. I need specially trained bodyguards for her.

Abhay nodded in agreement.
Abhay: ok yaar. I gotta go
Maan: hey wait. Warna madam ko pata chal gaya to meri khaier nhe!
Abhay(grinning): finally MSK is scared of someone.
Maan: Abhay!
Abhay: sorry dude, really need to go. Ab me bhi to apney joru ka ghulam hu!

Before Maan could react, Abhay left saying,'dont make any plans 2mrw. We'll have a trip together'
Later when Maan returned to bedroom from his study,he saw that she was awake but madam ka mood kharab he. She pouted her lips sweetly complaining to babaji. It was like he got his life back.Seeing her like this,in her mishty form. He tiptoed and sat next to her without making any noise.Much to his surprise,she didn't even luk at him.She turned her face away from him.He surely did notice that her eyes were filled up ready to burst any moment. He was worried whether she was still in shock due to that incident. He would better divert her mind.And so he began,
Maan: dekha Mishty,tumhari wajah se me shopping bhi nhe kar paaya!

Thats it. She poured out her heart surprising Maan.
Mishty: I knew it. Apko bura laga hoga. Suddenly i was scared. And bcoz of me,u couldnt pick a suit he na? I am such a bad wife...

Her watched her amused. For a second she had scared the hell out of him and now he was relieved as the realisation dawned upon him that she was actually upset for not selecting a suit for him.She was too busy cribbing to herself to listen his thots.He controlled himself not to laugh as the thot crossed his mind that she actually called her 'a bad wife' for such a silly reason.
He cupped her cheeks.
Maan: Mishtyy..stop this baba. U r my sweet wife na?
She nodded for a no in between her tears.
Mishty : mishty wife!
 He chuckled. Maan: hmm to my Mishty wont cry. Coz i cant see u crying. I would rather die..

She closed his mouth.
Mishty : bas! I am not crying anymore(she sniffed) lekin apka suit?
Maan: kal le lenge.

She seemed to be convinced.
Maan: but you have to make up for your fault tonight.
Mishty: kaise?

He was all over her kissing and licking her wildly making her moan. The way he made love that night was like claiming her, every inch of her.As if assuring her that he wouldn't let her go at any phase of their life.She couldnt ask for more. The way he washed away all her fears,so lovingly just made her passion towering at its peak as she squirmed beneath him.
 Rest of the honeymoon was perfect full of love,fun and ofcourse typical 'mishty'ish.Soon after their return, she made a fuss about the bodyguards but Maan had his way.And as always,he couldnt do anything but 

watch in amusement as she was enjoying "chota bheem" with her bodygurads!!!! From that day on, Maan made it a point that none of her bodyguards should enter the mansion once she is at home.They would  keep a watch on her from outside. Days passed. Mishty excelled in her studies and Maan got busy in his business. He decided to think about kids only after she completes her course. As time went by the stalker incident was long forgotten. Mishty never told that to him and he never asked anyhting. He had made efforts about the accident but it remained a mystery till date. However he had a watch over all suspects including Dev who was in the jail.

Mishty thoroughly enjoyed her married life. Ofcourse her hubby was a die-hard romantic who pampered her without any limits.Her studies went well with dadima who loved her as a mother and a doting hubby who had already started plans to launch a multi-speciality hospital for his wifey. Her life was complete except the part that she had outsmart those bodyguards whenever she had to something special for Maan. She was blushing like a teenager even today, when she sneaked out of her institute to KM so that she could arrange a surprise for him on the day of their first anniversary.Mishty was pretty much excited. She had it all planned. Just needs to execute things...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP : Leap and Twist!!!!!!! πŸ€’ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Hope you like this. Will update by next Saturday. I would have updated yesterday itself but my modem is giving me troubles and even my moblie is having battery back-up problems. I am literally bankrupted in the case of "gadgets" πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜†

Will be getting a laptop in a couple of months. I will be ending Mishty soon but promise to come up with more Maaneet ones. Have lots of plots but time constarints 😳 πŸ˜³

Maaneet always inspires me even if the show went off-air. Some stories will fit only for them and there is no replacement for that. I believe you will be supporting me as always...

Very soon i will be starting an FF on ArYa based on the movie "Rhythm" (tamil). Those who have seen the movie plzz give me your opinions as it is the first time i am tryong something other than Maaneet. 

@jasminerahul : I will try to make a maaneet FF on neelathamara but right now i am not getting any idea so that it suits the typical storyline. Guess i have to watch the movie again.

And once mIshty ends i will be writing a Maaneet historical FF again

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely prt dear
ossum one
i loved it
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
lvd it dear...
just like misty
cont
thanx 4 pm
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update...mishty is so cute...she is really  a baby...
i hope now that the stalker doesn't harm her in any way...they should not be separated for any reason...
cont soon
mandy15 thumbnail
awesum update...:):)

leap and twist is having smile...somethng bad is gng to happen:(
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
wow luved it...
hmm leap n twist!!!
waiting..