Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 131

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 52)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awesome
updt soon

madhubala123

mayapari

IF-Dazzler

mayapari

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
plz update soon
waitingDay Dreaming

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

PART 32

Next morning,

Geet had already taken her bath was getting ready for the 'biggest' day of her life. She was surrounded by a pile of clothes and a confused look on her face.
Geet: Dadima gave me all these,but what should i wear today? A saree? Ya phir suit? Oho Geet,this is ur wedding day, your should try those lehengas or would Maan like to see me wearing a dress may be a wedding gown? Now whom should i ask?

And then came the answer to all her questions,
Maan: i dont care about those outfits! For me, its just you, my mishty...my bride!

Her eyes lowered as she blushed. Thats when she realised,she was covering herself with only a towel!
Geet:ap..yeha kya kar rhe he ho?
Maan:dekhne aya hu, apni dulhan ko!
Geet: but,i am not ready yet.
Maan: U know wat mishty, tum aise hi sabse khubsurat lagti hu! Simple.. Pure..just U..Aur tumhe is tarah dekhna(walking upto her) sirf mera haq he!

Her heartbeats were raising.. Maan lukd intently at his cute seductress, wrapped in a pink towel,wet hair and with drops of water left on her cleavage of which a lone drop was escaping through the curve..Before it could rtouch her b****** Maan bend forward and sucked the drop making her moan... His lips wandered around her curves and he undid the towel with his teeth. Geet heaved a sigh as she realised she was completely bare in front of her love. Her hands automatically went around his shoulder,pressing his head more onto her b**** .Maan nibbled the sensitive skin around her n****** ,knowingly leaving them as they grew taut erect... Geet kept on wriggling under him as he teased her.But he had other plans for her.He moved down brushing his lips down her navel...He kept on nibbling her until she called out his name,'Maan..'
She opened her eyes and they met with his luking at her in desire... He moved up and finally sucked her n****** along with her dear life. She wrapped her legs around him rubbing her bare womanhood against his...
Maan: Mishty u r drivin me crazy...

He said as he shifted sides. She had already unbuttoned his shirt.Her hands went down to his waist pressing him closer to her.
Maan: mishty...lets get married first..
Geet: they r jst paper works. I am yours...
Maan: agar tum aise karoge,to me apne ap ko kaise rokunga?
Geet: why would..
She couldn't even complete as he took her loving lips into his...
As they broke apart,both of them were panting...
And they broke into laughter,
Maan:woah! U are getting pretty wild(pointing the love bites on his shoulder)
Mishty(blushing):wo..umm..apki wajah se..apne jo kiya..
Maan(smirks): kya kiya?
Geet:wo...u teased me.

He pecked on her lips seeing her being so naive...his mishty is back!
Geet: i never went away!
Maan: Babaji! This is not fair. If she got her power back,i should get mine!
Geet:wat?
Maan: i used to undress you with my eyes!

Geet now conscious of her state covered herself with her hands..
Geet:wat? Jhut!
Maan: arey nhe, sach
Geet:umm..hmm..jhut
Maan:sach
Geet:jhut
Maan:jhut
Geet:sach
Maan:ha dekha,tum bhi maan gayi na!
Geet: wo me...
Maan:kya tu tu me me? We r gettin late mishty! Get ready now!

Mishty lukd at him her mouth wide-opened!
Geet: he babaji! Inhe dekhiye, pehle khud akey mere saath..chi chi aur ab mujpe ilzaam(blame) laga rhe he!
Maan: aur nhe to kya? Ab me to apni dulhan ko dekhne aya tha and luk at u! U didn't even had clothes on u! So wat i did was genuine!
Geet: i am not able to decide and i dont have anyone for help!
Maan: do u really think so?
Geet(her eyes filled-up): no Maan! I know that even if the whole world stands against me, u will be there for me!

The tear that made her sparkling eyes glow and the innocence in her face...he knew thats his Mishty..even if she herself don't realise that.

He kissed on her forehead...

Maan: Its my fortune Mishty... U gave me the previlege to make my bride luk like the way i want! A slight smile on your face is enough to make my day! Mishty..u are really the sweetest thing that ever happened in my life...
 Geet: thats why u call me mishty.

Maan smiled as she hugged him resting her head near his chest hearing his heartbeats.

Maan: mishty aj me tumhe sajaunga apne haato se...

Saying this he picked a simple red suit from her wardrobe.

Geet: uffo.. Maan shadi ke din koi purane kapde pehenta he?
Maan: tum isme bohat khubsurat lagti ho Mishty!
Geet(self-thot): aye lo..khud to naye kapde pehnenge aur mujhe ye suit! Chado..teri galti he Geet, tu ne inse rai(opinion) li!
Maan:kya soch rhe ho mishty?
Geet: kuch nhe...wo me keh rhe thi..sachi me isme achi lagungi?(her eyes blinking like a kid)
Maan:muchi! Meri Mishty isme pari lagegi!
Geet:ap keh rhe he to theek hoga.

He made her wear the salwar-kameez and brought her in front of the mirror.They both lukd themselves in the mirror. Geet lukd down not able to take his intense eyes.He opened her plaits and her dark brown hair flew in air feathering his cheeks. He took in her scent and combed them neatly the way she always did her hair...
Geet on the other hand was worried. First of all she was wearing a simple suit and now her hair-do!
Geet: Maan,me to roz hi aise hi lagti hu. Aur ap aj bhi..
Maan: ab kya karu mishty, i love u the way u are!

She just lukd into his deep eyes forgetting to blink. His eyes had so much of love that she forgot herself. He didn't say anything more. No words would be enough to describe their love... so pure..so much divine yet so innocent...

He opened the jewel box that dadima had given and picked the most elegant ones. He,seductively adorned her with them,tickling her senses with his vibrant touch... He put the duppata on her head...

And finally there she was all ready, as Maan's bride!
The love of his life...

So,finally the phase of creative block is over! Embarrassed

Thanks to your ideas! This is not the last part. May be one or two more... Big smile
Plzz do post long comments!

Edited by madhubala123 - 14 January 2012 at 4:35am

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvamishtimskluminouscukishabsharostjagritimanochaCandy_jsstar432neetugarg123aisha_1998asmi123Paingelmans22-divya-thendral_111bhakbhartifanprathyusmiling-Elfin-sheetalvasaBkhascloudflower9290860623surbhijn106preetymaaneetgshrutinityashruthiruchslovepoosupernasahusk_75Nihsonbibby_90mamatha.annie.shonateju2292Sphinxloving_girlAmElOdIfatema_007Simran_14princes939Blushingqueensanam1234uRosmitharashgirl000sumaiyariyaneha512saam123-eiya-LadyArwencherieLovershristi1Mina420zaqxswamalu123Whypadhuridhz21dreamy4everlalitha..jazzeretteneethuMG9staroneserialsSayaneeH.LecterExpectoPatronummaanshinats0101mayaparidoublecrossJeba.RahmanNeejuMayamaanawesomepoojaShimmerrangel_smilyNiharika.NairZohamaaneetAwari_Maansanghita0000Tia-AFreeBirddeepali1022maaneetmaahirupzloveumeetturitzy09tanvi04paponeconsoni4evaSpeechlessharshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUsanu3108ambbihaAsh1991-Prithi-anjucoolkomlika-afsha-namita25nahtani88shah10KaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalimeena..Shalveseemamaryhoneygrape_BlackPearl_mandy15preethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6---nishu----Mishu--WhiteGirl--Patronus-punam2712-Mounika-poongs123Tyroharshdb..tanya..tabby999todayzstarabinash079IsleOfCapriNeelambari..bhanu_rekhagKrishna_Sourav

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
am blushingEmbarrassed

hope the twist doesnt end up in giving me a heart attack...
BTW why r u ending it so soon...
do u have any plans of starting any new ff...if yes...then count me in..
but simply fabulous update.loved it

madhubala123

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
loved it dear
what twist dear...
pls update soon dear

madhubala123