Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 131

jazzerette

IF-Dazzler

jazzerette

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Just caught up with the updates...and I am loving the Maaneet magic as much as the mystical magic of Maan and Mishti...great job!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123Tia-AFreeBird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SONU_29

IF-Dazzler

SONU_29

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
waitinggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

sarkh26

Goldie

sarkh26

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for part 30

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
A very big thank u to all for your likes and comments

this is an update from my phne as my service provider is out of order. so please bear with it
wil b back soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13teju2292dreamy4everharshdb

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
awesome part
pm me when you update it

madhubala123

teju2292

Goldie

teju2292

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
will be waiting dear

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Finally i came back to my forum...Big smile Big smile

But i wonder wat will happen when i return next week???Confused Cry Cry

No way...i cant even say that...Only thing i would like to ask is how many of U want me to quit???

I really thot of giving a double update but last week was really disappointing.I want to deadict myself from the show and to an extent i have done that.Atleast i cant watch it @ 9:30 anymore but still i used to see all the episodes at the weekend.But as they say, i accept all good things come to an end. 

But wat about my FFs????? I don't know if u people would still read them???? 

Plzzz tell me whether i should continue or not??? If i wont get much support,i would better stop it.Dead Cry Cry  Cry Cry

Next part depends on your response. I wont leave abruptly.I would definitely give a proper end to all my FFs. The question is should it end or not????

Now to the update...

PART 30

A slight blush crept her cheeks as the thot came to her,she is in love! She tried her best to hide it from him.His closeness was breaking all her restrains.She hurried to go home.
Maan:ok.I will drop you
Geet:nheee me chali jaungi. Ap..ap rehne dijiye..
Maan(rolled his eyes): Geeet.. Kabhi to meri baat mano!

She made a baby face.
Geet(self-thot): ab inhe kaise samjhau ki jab ye mere kareeb hote he to.. mujhe Kuch kuch hota he...dusht danav!
Maan:kya soch rhe ho?
Geet:kuch nhe
Maan:to chale?
Geet:hmm..
Maan walked ahead to open the door.
Geet: Suniye..

Mahiii..mahii..

Maan froze there itself.One word was enough for a life time.Her acceptance meant the world to him.
Maan: hmm?
Geet:ek baat kahu to ap bura to nhe manoge?

Maan rolled his eyes and went near her.He cupped her cheeks igniting some unknown fire in her.
Maan:dekho Mishty..mene kaha na..tum mujse kuch bhi keh sakti ho...We don't have differences coz we are not different..we are one! U are me and i am you!

She was overwhelmed by his words.Never in her life had any one showered so much love.He is the love of her life..her soulmate...

Maan:kya kehna he Geet?
Geet: I love you Maan!

No words were enough to xpress the emotions that filled his words.He felt complete.Even death was meaningless as he knew that Mishty will be his, not only in this birth but in all their lives...He knew that..they are made for each other...

They stood there lost in each others eyes...

Everyone in the office were astonished as they saw Maan Singh Khurana walking out of the lunch room with Geet in his arms..lost in her..
They lukd at the couple jaw dropped but little did they care about the world for Maan and Mishty were living in their own world,the world of love!!

His car stopped right in front of their farmhouse

Geet: Maan ye ap kaha le aye?
Maan: wo..Mishty mene socha ki hume kuch waqt akele guzarna chahiye. Umm..agar tumhe theek nhe lag rha to hum ghar wapas ja sakte..
Geet:nhe..koi baat nhe

They sat on the couch.An awkward silence prevailed in the room.Both of them couldn't speak a word.Their hearts were flooded with emotions.

Finally he broke the ice,
Maan:waise ek baat puchu Geet
Geet:hmm?

Maan: tumhe aisa kyu laga ki me bura maan jaunga?
Geet:umm..wo to Maan..
Maan:wo kya?
Geet:wo me..kuch aur puchna chahti thi
Maan:kya?
Geet:umm.. ap itna gussa kyu karte ho? Agar itna gussa karenge to log apke kareeb aney se darenge
Maan(smiled): lekin me apni Mishty se to gussa nhe karta na? Aur me nhe chahta ki tumhare alawa koi aur mere kareeb aye!

Geet blushed as she heard that.But he had all those answers that she needed.They are alike in all respects,as if he is her mirror image...built a wall around themselves aloof from the world. And now his words had broken all those barriers that she thot existed between them.She could be herself with him around and now she understood why he calls her 'his mishty'. She hugged him tightly.

Geet: Maan,how do u know me so well? Jab ki hum pehle kabhi nhe miley?
Maan: ab Geet me tumhe kaise batau ki hum kin halaato me miley?
Geet: plz tell me Maan.. I want to know..
Maan: wo to ek lambi kahani he...Ek ashiq aur uske mishty ki kahani. Ek aisa ashiq jo apne apko khoj rha tha...ek din uski zindagi me ek pari ayi jo uskey hi tarah khud ke talash me thi... Dheerey dheeray wo pari us ashiq ki mishty ban gayi.
Geet: phir?
He cupped her cheeks and said, luking straight into her eyes,'phir un dono ne ek dusre me apney apko pa liya aur humesha ke liye ek hue'

Geet was breathing heavily as his breath filled her nostrils.He inched closer to her..she tilted her face and closed her eyes anticipating his moves.

She could feel his strong hands squeezing her waist as his lips sucked out her dear life. She raised herself up,her one hand digging into his hair and the other around his shoulder as if asking for more.He pushed her closer to himself not even letting her breath until she was on his lap.Geet shivered as she felt his throbbing manhood between her legs.

Their eyes met and they finally broke the eternal kiss.Maan realised where it was all leading to.He straightened himself.
Maan:lets go for a walk.
Mishty(frowing):kyu?

Maan didn't know how he was controlling himself.And Mishty...(sigh)...questioning him so cutely sitting on his lap brushing against his..ehem..ye ladki bhi na!
Geet: Maan! Ap mujse bhagne ki koshish kar rhe ho?
Maan: mishty aisa nhe he. Wo to me..
Geet: kya wo? Maan..i love u..me apki hu..to ap..(blushing)..kyu apney apko rok rhe ho?

Next thing she knew was, she was on bed as he lifted her within no time to the bedroom.He ripped off their clothes and showered kisses all over her bare body.She kept on moaning..his touch was something electrifying that she had never experienced in her life...
Maan groaned as got aroused in no time,'its been so long mishty'
He didn't even enter her that she screamed out. Maan stopped.
Maan: u okay?
Geet(panting):dheerey Maan its hurting.
Maan: hurting? Cmon Mishty..u r not even a virgin!
Geet:kya? Ap mujpe shaq kar rhe he?
She tried to push him off.
Maan:not so easy.( He pecked her lips)
Geet: Maan...go..ap 'shaqy' ho!

Well Maan was nowhere in a mood to leave.
Maan:oho meri shaqy mishty..i mean we had made love before!
Geet: jhut
He slowly started entering her again...
Maan:sach..
Geet:hmm..phir ye kya..
Maan:shh...tab ya ab tum to sirf meri ho..

She wrapped her legs around him as he got her in his rhythm...taking her to the most ecstasic feel...making love over and over the whole night.

Later in the dawn Maan felt her changing sides uncomfortably and opened his eyes.
Maan:kya hua mishty?
Geet(complaining): bhuk lagi he!

Oops they were so busy that they forgot to have dinner.
Maan(smiled): oh! Lekin galti to tumhari he
Geet (jaw-dropped, faking anger):meri galti? Babaji! Ab to bhuk lagna bhi galti he! Batao to?
Maan:arey me to ye keh rha tha (moving her curls back) u were so tempting last nite that i forgot to hav dinner!
 Geet blushed and hugged him hiding herself.Thats when she realised she wasn't having any clothes on her. Maan could feel her excited bossom brushing against his chest.
Maan(smirked): mishty agar tum aise hi rahogi to hum breakfast bhi nhe karenge

Mishty quickly released from the hug and hid herself under the covers.
Maan got off the bed,dressed up in his infamous black vest and tracks, and went to the kitchen.

Geet came after sometime holding his mobile and wearing his shirt.

Maan: ye lijiye madam apka mushroom omlete taiyar he!
Geet: Maan dekhiye na apke phone me itney sarey misd cals
Maan(took the phone):50 misd cals? Dadima aur Adi ke! Zarur koi badi problem he.
Geet: aye lo..ab isey badi problem aur kya ho sakti he? Ek puri raat hum ghar se bahar he to dadima to pareshan hogi na?
Maan(rolled his eyes): acha? To phir Adi kyu pareshan he?
Geet:ye ap unsey puch lijiye.
Maan: Mishtyyy...
Geet: kya he?
Maan: nhe! kuch nhe. Tum breakfast kar lo..jao..

Maan went to the living room making some calls...

Hope u like this.
Any guesses about the twist??Wink
Waiting for ur reply...

Edited by madhubala123 - 10 December 2011 at 3:29am

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25dpurvamishtimskcukishabshajagritimanocharostBluesaffire2star432Candy_jsparomannsony1990suria1aisha_1998manaal_2011sonika1974asmi123Paingel5armadlathaaumans22-divya-bhakbhartifanprathyusmilingRujul13thendral_111uvsss-Elfin-nazsij9290860623sheetalvasaBkhascloudflowersurbhijn106mamatha.Nihsonbibby_90sk_75lovepoogshrutiSweetestParimishtimiaBloomysundaypreetymaaneetshruthiruchssupernasahuBlushingqueenRosmithasanam1234uneha512rashgirl000saam123teju2292khushboo22angel_mewloving_girlAmElOdIfatema_007Nazmaasuba2011LadyArwen-eiya-cherieLovershristi1m-g19amalu123Whypadhuridhz21dreamy4everlalitha..Anvi20099staroneserialsjazzeretteMsMovieloverSayaneeH.LecterGudiyalovesgurushalinisaran89MayamaanExpectoPatronumawesomepoojaShimmerrangel_smilymaanshinats0101mayaparianisha_maaneetJeba.Rahman-indu-maaneetmaahiTanuDDiandeepali1022had2buAwari_MaanZohamaaneetNiharika.Nair_mahi.ve__AngelSonu_Bye_Bye_ifpaponeconritzy09tanvi04meettusanu3108Ash1991ambbihaharshithaaaaaaarupzloveuKrishnaluv94tintinuSpeechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-komlikaanjucool-Prithi-shah10rsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88sweet scorpio-afsha-namita25Radhika Shah6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapekeenu_kk_BlackPearl_seemamarymandy15Shalvemeena..---nishu----Mounika-priya_21punam2712poongs123renjini263harshdb..tanya..tabby999abinash079todayzstarbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..IsleOfCapriKrishna_Sourav

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
1st to comment...
loved it...
precap is scary...
hope everything is well...

madhubala123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top