Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 131

sarkh26

Goldie

sarkh26

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awesome updates
wats gonna be geets revenge
ps cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SONU_29

IF-Dazzler

SONU_29

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
 both parts are 
aewsome partClap
precap is interesting
continue soon

madhubala123

priya_21

IF-Rockerz

priya_21

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Intzaar bhut kraya.
Aur pm bi nhi ki mujhe

madhubala123

aakritisri1111

IF-Dazzler

aakritisri1111

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Reserved

madhubala123

Speechless

IF-Rockerz

Speechless

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
OMG Geet is going to stay in KM flying smiley, kiss smiley, anim smiley, flying smiley, kiss smiley, love smiley, female smileyand Maan was trying to woo his Lady lovewink smiley, male smiley, smiley, smile smiley Geet loves him too but em missing Mishty sad smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, boy smiley but em loving this arrogant and a bit rude  version of Mishty Too valentines03 smiley, static smiley, happy smiley, smiley, valentine smileyNow there is a really tough competition for the great MSK tounge smiley, roll smiley, impress smiley, strike smiley, move smileyhe so dead nowshot smiley, shot smiley

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123poongs123harshdb

Bye_Bye_if

IF-Rockerz

Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123harshdb

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
cont soon... waitingSmile

madhubala123

madhubala123

Goldie

madhubala123

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

A very biggg thank U to all who pressed LIKE and gave your COMMENTS Big smile Hug

Sorry for keeping U all waiting...Embarrassed

PART 28

The first rays of sun hit her angelic face. Geet got restless and frowned.Finally she woke up with the cutest smile only to find him in his black vest staring at her with his hands crossed over his chest and a smile to kill for. Her expressions changed from astonishment to blush and finally the anger that she faked.
Maan: Good Morning Mishty!
Geet: ap yeha?
Maan: kya karu?Aadat se majbur jo hu. Har subah aur har shaam apni Mishty ko dekhe bina kaise reh sakta hu?
Geet:ye kya Mishty laga rakha he? And for ur informatn ek ladki ke kamre me subah yu ghusna achi baat nhe he.
Maan: Tum mujse sharma rhe ho? Ab hum dono ne kitne raat ek sath guzare?
(He moved closer caressing her locks)
Geet: M.. Maan dadima ne dekh liya to..
Maan:she vl be even more happy.
Geet: jaiye na..
Maan(nuzzling her):kyu apney apko rok nhe pa rhe ho?

Now she came back to her senses. She tried to push him away but he was way too strong. He held her by shoulder,'I know U are not that tough. Why r u pretending in front of me? Tum meri mishty ho aur me apne mishty ko paakar hi rahunga!

Geet: Maan leave me nhe to..

He just took her words and lips into his as if taking away all those pain that she had in her life.She resisted at first,but then it faded as she melted in his arms.She held him tight kissing him back as if never wanting to let him go...The kiss deepened as if they would go on and on forever... He slowly fell on the bed with her beneath. Thats when it struck her. Crap! Wats she doin? She immediately pulled off. Maan ran his fingers lightly on her lips and left with a smirk.

She sat on the bed shocked. What did he do? How could he do 'that'?
Geet(self-thot):ye Maan..dusht daanav! Samajta kya he apney apko! Geet ab tu aise unke samne chup rahegi to nhe chalega! Himat to dekho..mujhe kiss kiya? Aj me bhi dikha dungi unhe ki Geet Handa kaun he!

dadi: ha nhe,aj ka breakfast to khud humari bahu ne jo banaya..

Maan lukd at dadima with hopeful eyes
dadi: humare liye
Maan blushed as dadi teased him.By then Geet came to serve them.
Geet: dadima ye rahe apke liye,gobhi ke parate aur paneer ki sabji!
Dadi:wah beta! Warna hum to ye italian cuisine se thak chuke the.
Maan:aur mere liye?
Geet:apke liye special diet he.
Maan: special?

She placed a closed bowl in front of him.
Maan: isme kya he?
Geet:open it Maan..

He couldn't wait anymore,after all its made by his mishty!
But as he opened, his eyes almost popped out.
Maan: wats this?
Geet: ye he boiled vegetables including sprouts,sweet corn,cauliflower tomato and above all 'brinjal'. Kya hua Maan? Boiled food,its healthy.Try it!

Maan had no other choice. Was she doing this on purpose? However, he faked a smile and started eating 'them'. As he took the first bite,
Maan:ewww.. Geet u forgot to put salt!
Geet:no no no.. Its salt-free!
Maan:salt-free?
Geet: ha. Warna apko blood pressure ho jayega,future me!
Maan: but i'm fit now!
Dadi:bete, Geet future ki baat kar rhe he.
Maan(murmured):pata nhe kaunsi university se medicine kiya he. Dadima ko parathe aur mujhe ye kachi sabji!
Dadi: kuch kaha apney?
Maan: umm..nhe..wo me to keh rha tha that its really healthy.
Geet: to khaiye..
Maan(pale):ha..ha!
Geet:aur du?
Maan:nhe bas ho gaya.Nakul my black coffee!
Geet: Maan,black coffee is not healthy.I will bring u some vegetable juice.
Maan: wow! Great. Chalo chalo jaldi leke aao.
Geet went to kitchen.
Dadi: dats the benefit of having a doctor as ur life-partner!

Maan smiled.
With that dadima left the breakfast table.
Geet came back with a glass of juice.
Maan:hmm that luks yummy!
Geet: u will know when u will have it.
Maan: yeah,sure.

He took the first sip and was about to puke
Maan(choking):wats this?
Geet:karela ka juice
Maan: wat?

Dadi: kya baat he?
Geet:dekhiye na dadima ye juice nhe pee rhe.
 Dadi: Maan bete, apney aadato ko badal hi dijiye. Geet apkey liye hi to keh rhe he.
Geet nodded in agreement with a victorious smile.Maan glared at her.
Dadi:anyway i have to go now,ek charity inst. jaana he.

Now Maan clearly understood that she is doing all these on purpose! But he wont back out either,he is MSK!

He drank the whole juice in a single sip. Geet was surprised but she didn't show that.
Geet: mujse ulajne ka anjaam dekha apne! Don't u ever try to mess up with me or u will have even bitter xperiences.

As she turned to leave,Maan pulled her by wrist and she landed on his lap.Their heartbeats were raising against each other.He slowly moved her locks behind her earlobe and gazed at her serene beauty. The devotion and love in his eyes just froze her and they were lost in a world of their own.His lips slowly nibbled her forcing her to open up.She tried to resist as long as possible but soon her resistance weakened as his perfect m-shaped lips took control over hers.His grip around her waist tightened as their kiss deepened.She raised her body even closer to him as if wanting to feel him more.It luked like they were breathing from each others mouth until they really parted for breath.They were panting uncontrollably. Geet came back to her senses and quickly got up from his lap.Before she ran away,Maan caught her and brought her closer to him,her back resting on his chest.
He moved closer fanning her nape,tickling her with each of his words...
Maan: Mishty,i am ready to face even more bitter xperience than this,if i am gettin such a sweet n beautiful reward as U! Geet i love U even before i knew that U exist. Do u think that i will back out after knowing that U are there for me?
Geet:wat r u talkin abt?
Maan: Truth! And the only truth is that 'Maan is in love with his Mishty!' bye shona.

Maan left for KC as Geet stood their mesmerised by the intensity of his love.

PRECAP: Time for patch-up! Embarrassed

Hope that U like this.
Do tell me your opinions...

Edited by madhubala123 - 22 November 2011 at 7:28am

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10mukadam12345678dpurvaAnjalinmishtimsknikki_angelcukishabshamaaneet_mansijagritimanocharostsimmi11star432Candy_jsneetugarg123sony1990aisha_1998MONIJA78suria1sruthi8sonika1974aneekattikeerthireddy8asmi123Paingel5armadlathaaumans22-divya-bhakbhartifanprathyusmilingsheetalvasaBkhascloudflower-Elfin-thendral_111nazsijmishty_shonamaneet20119290860623sk_75Nihsonanna12mamatha.-Saibo-supernasahulovepoopreetymaaneetSweetestParishruthiruchsRosmithaMeghPiyashineha512Blushingqueenrashgirl000saam123loving_girlMino_MSphinxkhushboo22fatema_007angel_mewLadyArwenHADmishti-eiya-kptlcherieLover--Dia--dreamy4everzaqxswamalu123ridhz21chubzyamita5pushpiSayaneeH.LecterjazzeretteExpectoPatronumMsMovielovershalinisaran89lovemaaneet1sur001awesomepoojaShimmerrangel_smilyNeejumaanshianisha_maaneetnats0101mayapariJeba.Rahman-indu-maaneetmaahideepali1022Awari_MaanZohamaaneetNiharika.Nairmaaneetsangel_Jyothi_priya_21ritzy09tanvi04meettu_AngelSonu_Bye_Bye_if-Veritaserum-paponeconSpeechlesssoni4evaAsh1991ambbihaWater.harshithaaaaaaakrati5Krishnaluv94rupzloveukomlikaanjucool-afsha-namita25Radhika ShahrsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpionahtani88keenu_kkseemamaryShalvemeena..honeygrape_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212-Mishu-Tyro---nishu----Mounika-poongs123renjini263-Patronus-harshdb..tanya..tabby999_CookieMonster_abinash079todayzstarNeelambari..IsleOfCapribhanu_rekhagKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top