Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 131

_mahi.ve_

IF-Rockerz

_mahi.ve_

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
just lvd d part awsm
do con soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

One more update as promised  Big smile

PART 27

He felt awkward or should i say scared to even touch her! Thats Geet Handa,adamant and arrogant! She is just too sure about what she wants and in this context she wanted to punish him for ignoring her. He wondered, with his bounding heartbeats, that this girl is actually confessing her love to him though in the most unromantic way! He was surprised to see this new side of his Mishty,yes watever she did or said,nothing can change his love. Geet is always Maan's mystique mishty,which may be even unknown to herself!

Breaking his sweet thots she shouted,'why am i still talking to u? U don't want me,right? I am leaving NOW!

Maan:par Geet meri baat..
Geet:did i ask U to speak?
Maan:nhe Geet wo..
Geet:chup! Bilkul chup

He hung his head down. This girl is impossible!

Geet: U know wat Maan,i shouldn't have come here and i am leaving now

His heart cried out to stop her,but he dared not utter a word.
As she opened the door,a grey haired old lady stood their smiling. The warmth in her eyes would melt any stone-hearted person let alone Geet who herself has been longing for a mother's love all her life.
Maan found the silence between the two ladies awkward.He stepped forward to make the introductions.
Maan: dadima ye Geet he.
Dadi: i know beta. Infact hum Geet se milney hi aa rhe the.
Geet:mujse?
Dadi : ha Geet. Actually i have talked to sis.Isabel. I have made arrangements to continue your studies in Delhi itself. Aj se ap Khurana mansion me rahengi. Apko koi problem to nhe he na isme?
Geet:ji bilkul nhe.

Maan stood there watching how well the two ladies of his life bonded together. It was his dream coming true. His dadima accepting his mishty. But wats the point? Now he is the only person who lukd out of place. She didn't even once luk back at him before leaving with dadima. He wasn't complaining either.Still,he missed his Mishty so much whose life revolved around him and only him.

However his life was pretty much back on track,the moment she returned to him.The rest,well, after all its not that difficult for MSK to woo his girl.

He returned home in the evening with a bouquet of red roses. The servants were all shocked to see their Maan sir holding roses!
Luckily he saw dadima coming from far distance. He quickly hid the bouquet.
Dadi: Maan aj ap jaldi a gaye?
Maan:ha wo dadima..umm office me kuch zyada kaam nhe tha.
Dadi(smiled): oh!
Maan:aur dadima..baaki sab theek he?
Dadi:bete,humare alawa aur kaun he?
Maan:nhe mera matlab tha,ghar me sab theek to he?
Dadi:ap kabse ghar me sabke barey me sochney lage?
Maan:dadima!
Dadi:ok ok aur tang nhe kar rhe. Infact hum apko ye batane ke liye a rahe the ki aj se apka saara saman outhouse me shift kar rhe he.
Maan: outhouse?
Dadi:ha. Jab tak Geet yeha he,ap outhouse me rahenge.
Maan:lekin kyu?
Dadi:bete,abhi apki shadi to nhe hui.
Maan:shaadi? Geet ne ha keh diya?
Dadi: Maan sambhaliye apne apko.Geet abhi apney studies me concentrate karna chahti he. So don't think about marriage for two years!
Maan:2 years?
Dadi:ha philhal ap outhouse jaiye.

Maan left as he had no other option.

It was past midnight. Geet couldn't sleep properly. She kept on tossing and turning in her bed. Since she had recovered from coma,she used to have these wild dreams about Maan.She woke up from her sleep abruptly and stood near the window. She was still breathing heavily. She felt restless as if she was not being herself.A deep blush crept her cheeks as she recollected the events in her dream.

Out of nowhere Maan sneaked into her room through the window making her jump in shock.

Maan: thinking abt me?
Geet(shoutd): Maan ap yeha? Is waqt? Apki himat kaise hui? Abhi chale jaiye warna me dadima ko...

Before she could complete,he held her by waist and pinned her to the wall pressing himself on her. She blinked her wide eyes and stared at him in surprise.

Maan:itna gussa karogi to me apne apko rok nhe paunga
Geet(timidly): Maan,ye ap kya kar rhe ho? Aur kisi ne dekh liya to..
 Maan: to kya,huh? Waise bhi me to bas tumhe bouquet dene aya hu.

Geet took the bouquet and threw it on the floor.
Geet:apse kisne kaha ki mujhe flowers pasand he?
Maan leaned closer to her almost brushing her lips with his.
Maan: tumne khud bataya mujhe. Yaad he,on our...first night!
Geet:babaji, first ni.. bakwas! Ap jhut bol rhe ho! Aur mujhe flowers ache nhe lagte bas!
Maan: U are just pretending. And u told me that you like red roses on the very first night when i made love to U!
Geet(blushing):jhut!
Maan: acha? Let me give you a proof. (he whispered) u have a mole in the right side of your lower hip

She couldn't meet her eyes with his as she tried to stare at him,her jawdropped.

Geet: apko kaise pata?
Maan:mene dekha he.and I know everything about u
Geet: I wont believe.aur mujhe chodiye warna me chillaungi
Maan:to bulao na sabko
Geet:please Maan
Maan: i am ready to please you anytime!
Geet:shut up and leave!

He kissed on her cheeks,'gud night Geet'
and left the room.
Geet stood there in disbelief wondering whether it was a dream! Then she found those roses on the floor. She took them and hugged it smiling oblivious to the fact that her lover was watching her hiding behind the window.

Mahiii...Embarrassed

Hope U like this.

waiting for your comments 

Next update probably on next weekend Embarrassed

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 November 2011 at 4:03am

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10harikashiva25dpurvamishtimskalonerokzzcukishabshajagritimanochaBluesaffire2star432Candy_jsparomannsony1990neetugarg123MONIJA78rostaisha_1998tulip_91sruthi8sonika1974aneekattiasmi123lathaauPaingelshreya satishmans22-divya-bhakbhartifanthendral_111-Elfin-nazsijBkhascloudflowerRujul13sheetalvasamishty_shona9290860623mamatha.Nihson-Saibo-supernasahulovepooBloomysundaypreetymaaneetshruthiruchsNaimaMSK1SweetestParisanam1234uRosmithaMeghPiyashikavyanjali08Blushingqueenrashgirl000neha512saam123sarkh26angel_mewteju2292khushboo22loving_girlfatema_007suba2011-eiya-savie_Angelic_mishtyKhanAtiyahNazmaaLadyArwenshristi1--Dia--Mina420cherieLoveramalu123pushpiaakritisri1111jazzerettedreamy4everchubzylalitha..9staroneserialsMsMovieloverangel_smilyExpectoPatronumawesomepoojaShimmerrlovemaaneet1sur001Annu8193shalinisaran89Mayamaanmaanshinats0101mayaparianisha_maaneetJeba.RahmanmaaneetmaahiZohamaaneetAwari_Maandeepali1022_Jyothi__mahi.ve_Niharika.Nairmaaneetsangelmeetturitzy09tanvi04paponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-SpeechlessharshithaaaaaaaKrishnaluv94rupzloveuKTPROCKSsanu3108ambbihakomlikaanjucoolsanghita0000-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11meena..nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalikeenu_kkShalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrape---nishu----Mishu--WhiteGirl-impoojaverma-Mounika-renjini263..tanya..harshdbabinash079_BlackPearl_todayzstarNeelambari..dumasbhanu_rekhagKrishna_Sourav_CookieMonster_

tanvi04

IF-Rockerz

tanvi04

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

superb wao geet in mansion thats a too good n maan amezing nw wt will geet do eagerly waiting for that

n i m too happy oth time i m first to comment Smile

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 November 2011 at 5:04am

madhubala123

honeygrape

IF-Sizzlerz

honeygrape

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
lovely update...pls continue soon

madhubala123

_mahi.ve_

IF-Rockerz

_mahi.ve_

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
awww lovely update .maan ll get his misthi back .Wink
loved the update 
do con soon
thanx 4 the pm

madhubala123

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
wow awesome update dear...
loved it...
loving this new geet...
hahaha... maan singh khurana n scared...
precap is interesting... geet n revenge... waooo
continue soon dear...
thanks 4 the pm

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi04

superb wao geet in mansion thats a too good n maan amezing nw wt will geet do eagerly waiting for that

n i m too happy oth time i m first to comment Smile
Thank U for both the comments and that too the very first ones Big smile

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ossum dear
so what type of reveange dear
want to see that

madhubala123

Post Reply New Post