Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
take care of yourself dear
-Mishu- thumbnail
its ok dear...u take ur time...we'll be waiting 4 ur update...
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Here comes my update after a loonggg time πŸ˜³

PART 26

A wave of emotions swept his mind as he took that long drive from the hospital away from the people,away from the world and above all away from her.He wanted to there by her side,when she woke up but somewhere he feared wat if she doesn't know him? Even that he would bear,for he never xpected anything from her but...her hatred? He cant take her hatred. Wat if she hates him for being Dev's brother.He drove the car rashly at full speed.His brain,his mind,every cell of him was obsessed with his mishty's thots. Finally he stopped his car near a cliff. He stepped out and screamed his heart out!

Mishtyyy...
Geet opened her eyes as she heard that thundering voice.She was too weak and felt dizzy as her friends,college mates,media and the doctors surrounded her.But her brain wasn't allowing her to close her eyes as if she was waiting for someone,her eyes wanted to see someone...

'M..M..Maan... Maan',she murmured in her sleep.
Pinky: Geet,are u ok?

Geet opened her eyes as she heard that.She found herself in a room with all medical facilities.
Pinky: Tere sare reports normal he.isliye ward me shift kiya he.Bas 2 din observation me rehna he phir tu ghar ja sakti he.
Geet: ghar?
Pinky:ha kyu? Ooh matlab tu ye confusion me he ki yeha rahegi ya delhi. Wo to tu jijaji se puch le.waise Geet tu to badi chupi rustam nikli. Tune bataya nhe ki tu bachpan se Maan Singh Khurana ko janti he.
Geet: Maan! Maan kaha he? Wo..mujhe milne aye the kya? To mujse baat kyu nhe kiya? Maan..Singh..Khurana? Maan! Mere Maan..

Her eyes filled up and she started breathing heavily as she kept on repeating his name.
 Pinky: oho Geet! Just be patient. Arey he didn't come.

Her face fell when she heard that.

Pinky:lekin ha unka personal asst. every hour tere bare me report maangta rehta he.I think unhe koi zaruri kaam aya hoga.

Agar tu unhe miss kar rhe he to wo drawer me wo sare magazines he jisme MK ne tumhare barey me likha he.

Geet:mujhe Delhi jaana he,abhi!
 Pinky: wat? Geet u were in coma for more than six months! U cant just leave like that. U need rest.
Geet:mene kaha na,mujhe jaana he to bas!
Pinky:ok baba. Tu rukh,me bhi chief se permission leti hu. Tujhe akele nhe chod sakti.
Geet:ok,par jaldi aana.

It took more than two hours for Pinky to arrange everything.Geet completed all those articles which Maan had written.She was herself amused by the way she wanted to be with this man.After reading them,she wondered how well he knew about her! It was so unlike her usual self.She never let anyone cross the shell that she had built around her. Despite all this she wanted to reach him.She don't know him but she felt like yelling at him for not being by her side when she woke up.At times,she felt all these strange but watever it is,its the most right feeling that she ever had in her life...

Yet again he walked out of a client meeting and sat in his cabin.Its been like this since the day he left her.He felt miserable when he thot abt wat he had done! How could he leave his Mishty all alone? He had failed to keep his promise! But wat if his presence itself gives pain to her?
His chain of thots were broken when the door suddenly sprang open and there she came almost pouncing on him.
 Geet: ap apne ap ko samjte kya ho? Agar apko meri zara si phikar hoti to yu mujhe waha akela chodkar chale atey ap?Maan aj to apki kher nhe!

He didn't even hear wat she said.He felt like a dream! She actually came back lukin for him! He couldn't ask for anything more.whether she knew about them,he didn't even care.The fact that she was standing in front of him was just too much for him.

Maan: u are back mishty!
As he was about to hug her,she stopped him.
Geet: Don't touch me Maan! Aur ye mishty kaun he? Uske chakar me mujhe bhul gaye ap?

He couldn't anymore stay away from her.His lips just wanted to seal her.But this isn't Mishty to melt in his arms. As he leaned forward,Geet Handa spoke out,'i told u Maan don't touch me'
Maan: i am sorry
 Geet: do U think this 'sorry' is enough?
Maan: i know its not,but..mish..umm..Geet i thot u wont remember me!
Geet:ofcourse i dont remember u! I dont know anything about u.But the moment i opened my eyes,its ur face that came to my mind. I have been luking for u! I felt so hurt! betrayed when i didn't see u! Lekin jab doctors aur baki sab logo ne mujhe bataya apke barey me,aur wo articles..me samaj gayi thi ki ap bhi mujse utna hi pyar karte he.Lekin isliye ya apke liye me yeha nhe ayi hu! Me yeha ayi hu bcoz i wantd to! I don't want to do wat u had done to me! I cant see U unhappy!

Well thats a part of mishty,but with this roughness of Geet! Now its upto Maan,whether he will win his Mishty back? Or he will again fall in love with this arrogant Geet???

HOPE U LIKE THIS

i dont know whether this is goin to work. Coz there is no clear definition for anything.Maan promised to be with her but he left.. Geet remembers Maan and their love but she is no more Mishty! There cant be a clear state,as this is a mystique love story!

Eagerly waiting for ur comments...
Plz do give me some suggestions as to how u want this to move ahead!

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

superb i like this geet also but i really want that maan should bring his mishty back but this geet has to be there in mishty means i want geet should become mishty but only for maan n other she is like second maan arrogent rude thats a good one

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg i like this geet, she is dominating maan
loved it
please one more update
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just lvd d part awsm
do con soon
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

One more update as promised  πŸ˜ƒ

PART 27

He felt awkward or should i say scared to even touch her! Thats Geet Handa,adamant and arrogant! She is just too sure about what she wants and in this context she wanted to punish him for ignoring her. He wondered, with his bounding heartbeats, that this girl is actually confessing her love to him though in the most unromantic way! He was surprised to see this new side of his Mishty,yes watever she did or said,nothing can change his love. Geet is always Maan's mystique mishty,which may be even unknown to herself!

Breaking his sweet thots she shouted,'why am i still talking to u? U don't want me,right? I am leaving NOW!

Maan:par Geet meri baat..
Geet:did i ask U to speak?
Maan:nhe Geet wo..
Geet:chup! Bilkul chup

He hung his head down. This girl is impossible!

Geet: U know wat Maan,i shouldn't have come here and i am leaving now

His heart cried out to stop her,but he dared not utter a word.
As she opened the door,a grey haired old lady stood their smiling. The warmth in her eyes would melt any stone-hearted person let alone Geet who herself has been longing for a mother's love all her life.
Maan found the silence between the two ladies awkward.He stepped forward to make the introductions.
Maan: dadima ye Geet he.
Dadi: i know beta. Infact hum Geet se milney hi aa rhe the.
Geet:mujse?
Dadi : ha Geet. Actually i have talked to sis.Isabel. I have made arrangements to continue your studies in Delhi itself. Aj se ap Khurana mansion me rahengi. Apko koi problem to nhe he na isme?
Geet:ji bilkul nhe.

Maan stood there watching how well the two ladies of his life bonded together. It was his dream coming true. His dadima accepting his mishty. But wats the point? Now he is the only person who lukd out of place. She didn't even once luk back at him before leaving with dadima. He wasn't complaining either.Still,he missed his Mishty so much whose life revolved around him and only him.

However his life was pretty much back on track,the moment she returned to him.The rest,well, after all its not that difficult for MSK to woo his girl.

He returned home in the evening with a bouquet of red roses. The servants were all shocked to see their Maan sir holding roses!
Luckily he saw dadima coming from far distance. He quickly hid the bouquet.
Dadi: Maan aj ap jaldi a gaye?
Maan:ha wo dadima..umm office me kuch zyada kaam nhe tha.
Dadi(smiled): oh!
Maan:aur dadima..baaki sab theek he?
Dadi:bete,humare alawa aur kaun he?
Maan:nhe mera matlab tha,ghar me sab theek to he?
Dadi:ap kabse ghar me sabke barey me sochney lage?
Maan:dadima!
Dadi:ok ok aur tang nhe kar rhe. Infact hum apko ye batane ke liye a rahe the ki aj se apka saara saman outhouse me shift kar rhe he.
Maan: outhouse?
Dadi:ha. Jab tak Geet yeha he,ap outhouse me rahenge.
Maan:lekin kyu?
Dadi:bete,abhi apki shadi to nhe hui.
Maan:shaadi? Geet ne ha keh diya?
Dadi: Maan sambhaliye apne apko.Geet abhi apney studies me concentrate karna chahti he. So don't think about marriage for two years!
Maan:2 years?
Dadi:ha philhal ap outhouse jaiye.

Maan left as he had no other option.

It was past midnight. Geet couldn't sleep properly. She kept on tossing and turning in her bed. Since she had recovered from coma,she used to have these wild dreams about Maan.She woke up from her sleep abruptly and stood near the window. She was still breathing heavily. She felt restless as if she was not being herself.A deep blush crept her cheeks as she recollected the events in her dream.

Out of nowhere Maan sneaked into her room through the window making her jump in shock.

Maan: thinking abt me?
Geet(shoutd): Maan ap yeha? Is waqt? Apki himat kaise hui? Abhi chale jaiye warna me dadima ko...

Before she could complete,he held her by waist and pinned her to the wall pressing himself on her. She blinked her wide eyes and stared at him in surprise.

Maan:itna gussa karogi to me apne apko rok nhe paunga
Geet(timidly): Maan,ye ap kya kar rhe ho? Aur kisi ne dekh liya to..
 Maan: to kya,huh? Waise bhi me to bas tumhe bouquet dene aya hu.

Geet took the bouquet and threw it on the floor.
Geet:apse kisne kaha ki mujhe flowers pasand he?
Maan leaned closer to her almost brushing her lips with his.
Maan: tumne khud bataya mujhe. Yaad he,on our...first night!
Geet:babaji, first ni.. bakwas! Ap jhut bol rhe ho! Aur mujhe flowers ache nhe lagte bas!
Maan: U are just pretending. And u told me that you like red roses on the very first night when i made love to U!
Geet(blushing):jhut!
Maan: acha? Let me give you a proof. (he whispered) u have a mole in the right side of your lower hip

She couldn't meet her eyes with his as she tried to stare at him,her jawdropped.

Geet: apko kaise pata?
Maan:mene dekha he.and I know everything about u
Geet: I wont believe.aur mujhe chodiye warna me chillaungi
Maan:to bulao na sabko
Geet:please Maan
Maan: i am ready to please you anytime!
Geet:shut up and leave!

He kissed on her cheeks,'gud night Geet'
and left the room.
Geet stood there in disbelief wondering whether it was a dream! Then she found those roses on the floor. She took them and hugged it smiling oblivious to the fact that her lover was watching her hiding behind the window.

Mahiii...😳

Hope U like this.

waiting for your comments 

Next update probably on next weekend πŸ˜³

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

superb wao geet in mansion thats a too good n maan amezing nw wt will geet do eagerly waiting for that

n i m too happy oth time i m first to comment 😊
Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...pls continue soon
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww lovely update .maan ll get his misthi back .πŸ˜‰
loved the update 
do con soon