Fan Fictions

MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 131

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
WAITING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123komlika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY MYSTIQUE MISHTY thread 2:imp note page 130 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anisha_maaneet

IF-Dazzler

anisha_maaneet

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala123

lovemaaneet1

IF-Dazzler

lovemaaneet1

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
take care dear...
waiting for Saturday... 

madhubala123

tanvi04

IF-Rockerz

tanvi04

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
take care of yourself dear

madhubala123

-Mishu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mishu-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
its ok dear...u take ur time...we'll be waiting 4 ur update...

madhubala123

madhubala123

IF-Dazzler

madhubala123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Here comes my update after a loonggg time Embarrassed

PART 26

A wave of emotions swept his mind as he took that long drive from the hospital away from the people,away from the world and above all away from her.He wanted to there by her side,when she woke up but somewhere he feared wat if she doesn't know him? Even that he would bear,for he never xpected anything from her but...her hatred? He cant take her hatred. Wat if she hates him for being Dev's brother.He drove the car rashly at full speed.His brain,his mind,every cell of him was obsessed with his mishty's thots. Finally he stopped his car near a cliff. He stepped out and screamed his heart out!

Mishtyyy...
Geet opened her eyes as she heard that thundering voice.She was too weak and felt dizzy as her friends,college mates,media and the doctors surrounded her.But her brain wasn't allowing her to close her eyes as if she was waiting for someone,her eyes wanted to see someone...

'M..M..Maan... Maan',she murmured in her sleep.
Pinky: Geet,are u ok?

Geet opened her eyes as she heard that.She found herself in a room with all medical facilities.
Pinky: Tere sare reports normal he.isliye ward me shift kiya he.Bas 2 din observation me rehna he phir tu ghar ja sakti he.
Geet: ghar?
Pinky:ha kyu? Ooh matlab tu ye confusion me he ki yeha rahegi ya delhi. Wo to tu jijaji se puch le.waise Geet tu to badi chupi rustam nikli. Tune bataya nhe ki tu bachpan se Maan Singh Khurana ko janti he.
Geet: Maan! Maan kaha he? Wo..mujhe milne aye the kya? To mujse baat kyu nhe kiya? Maan..Singh..Khurana? Maan! Mere Maan..

Her eyes filled up and she started breathing heavily as she kept on repeating his name.
 Pinky: oho Geet! Just be patient. Arey he didn't come.

Her face fell when she heard that.

Pinky:lekin ha unka personal asst. every hour tere bare me report maangta rehta he.I think unhe koi zaruri kaam aya hoga.

Agar tu unhe miss kar rhe he to wo drawer me wo sare magazines he jisme MK ne tumhare barey me likha he.

Geet:mujhe Delhi jaana he,abhi!
 Pinky: wat? Geet u were in coma for more than six months! U cant just leave like that. U need rest.
Geet:mene kaha na,mujhe jaana he to bas!
Pinky:ok baba. Tu rukh,me bhi chief se permission leti hu. Tujhe akele nhe chod sakti.
Geet:ok,par jaldi aana.

It took more than two hours for Pinky to arrange everything.Geet completed all those articles which Maan had written.She was herself amused by the way she wanted to be with this man.After reading them,she wondered how well he knew about her! It was so unlike her usual self.She never let anyone cross the shell that she had built around her. Despite all this she wanted to reach him.She don't know him but she felt like yelling at him for not being by her side when she woke up.At times,she felt all these strange but watever it is,its the most right feeling that she ever had in her life...

Yet again he walked out of a client meeting and sat in his cabin.Its been like this since the day he left her.He felt miserable when he thot abt wat he had done! How could he leave his Mishty all alone? He had failed to keep his promise! But wat if his presence itself gives pain to her?
His chain of thots were broken when the door suddenly sprang open and there she came almost pouncing on him.
 Geet: ap apne ap ko samjte kya ho? Agar apko meri zara si phikar hoti to yu mujhe waha akela chodkar chale atey ap?Maan aj to apki kher nhe!

He didn't even hear wat she said.He felt like a dream! She actually came back lukin for him! He couldn't ask for anything more.whether she knew about them,he didn't even care.The fact that she was standing in front of him was just too much for him.

Maan: u are back mishty!
As he was about to hug her,she stopped him.
Geet: Don't touch me Maan! Aur ye mishty kaun he? Uske chakar me mujhe bhul gaye ap?

He couldn't anymore stay away from her.His lips just wanted to seal her.But this isn't Mishty to melt in his arms. As he leaned forward,Geet Handa spoke out,'i told u Maan don't touch me'
Maan: i am sorry
 Geet: do U think this 'sorry' is enough?
Maan: i know its not,but..mish..umm..Geet i thot u wont remember me!
Geet:ofcourse i dont remember u! I dont know anything about u.But the moment i opened my eyes,its ur face that came to my mind. I have been luking for u! I felt so hurt! betrayed when i didn't see u! Lekin jab doctors aur baki sab logo ne mujhe bataya apke barey me,aur wo articles..me samaj gayi thi ki ap bhi mujse utna hi pyar karte he.Lekin isliye ya apke liye me yeha nhe ayi hu! Me yeha ayi hu bcoz i wantd to! I don't want to do wat u had done to me! I cant see U unhappy!

Well thats a part of mishty,but with this roughness of Geet! Now its upto Maan,whether he will win his Mishty back? Or he will again fall in love with this arrogant Geet???

HOPE U LIKE THIS

i dont know whether this is goin to work. Coz there is no clear definition for anything.Maan promised to be with her but he left.. Geet remembers Maan and their love but she is no more Mishty! There cant be a clear state,as this is a mystique love story!

Eagerly waiting for ur comments...
Plz do give me some suggestions as to how u want this to move ahead!

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 November 2011 at 3:20am

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10cukishabshajagritimanocharostBluesaffire2star432Candy_jsneetugarg123sony1990aisha_1998sonika1974lathaauPaingelasmi123aneekattiRujul13-Elfin-sheetalvasaBkhascloudflowerthendral_111bhakbhartifanmans22-divya-mishty_shonamamatha.NihsonlovepooSweetestParishruthiruchssupernasahupreetymaaneetneha512rashgirl000Blushingqueensanam1234uRosmithaangel_mewloving_girlfatema_007saam123teju2292khushboo22amalu123ixrayMina420cherieLoverNazmaaLadyArwen-eiya-ExpectoPatronumSONU_29MsMovieloverSayaneeH.Lecterjazzerette9staroneserialsaakritisri1111chubzylalitha..dreamy4everpushpiMayamaansur001angel_smilyawesomepoojaShimmerrmaanshilovemaaneet1anisha_maaneetJeba.Rahmannats0101mayaparimaaneetmaahisanghita0000_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetdeepali1022Awari_Maan_mahi.ve_Niharika.NairmaaneetsangelkomlikaKTPROCKSAsh1991ambbihaSpeechlessKrishnaluv94rupzloveuNANDY_BRUharshithaaaaaaapaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi046n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212seemamarykeenu_kkShalvehoneygrape_BlackPearl_rsroopalinahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiomitzi11---nishu----WhiteGirl--Mounika-renjini263-Patronus-..tanya..harshdbbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..IsleOfCapritodayzstarabinash079tabby999Krishna_Sourav

tanvi04

IF-Rockerz

tanvi04

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

superb i like this geet also but i really want that maan should bring his mishty back but this geet has to be there in mishty means i want geet should become mishty but only for maan n other she is like second maan arrogent rude thats a good one

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 November 2011 at 3:31am

madhubala123

ambbiha

IF-Rockerz

ambbiha

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
omg i like this geet, she is dominating maan
loved it
please one more update
ClapClapClapClapClapClap