Page 1 of 1

banditqueenn.

IF-Rockerz

banditqueenn.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Why is no attention paid there ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inshuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Attension @ the Help desk !" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simbel

Groupbie

simbel

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
It is paid to some questions! And people who answer are volunteers, so it's not like a job or anything.

Still, I'd like to second this worry. I've asked a question twice and was ignored both times Unhappy If I had asked here in the forum surely someone would help, but we're not allowed to. Sigh.

sun2011

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I asked about a Star plus live player working link online on several posts - never got a response.

Someone please help.

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Refrain from creating such topics in the forum, they are completely unecessary and there is no need.

There is enough attention given by members in the helpdesk, everyone tries to help eachothers questions/queries as soon as possible.

You just need to be patient.

Closed.

inshuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.