India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Raj

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Raj. Remember him at the begining of the show? A good looking guy always flirting and running after models. He was the first main reason I have started watching it, but now just look at him! he seems like Armaan's chamcha(No offence Armaan fans) more than his best friend. Don't you think his character should be more meaningfull. Doesn't he deserve a love interest? Won't he live a life of his own except running after Jassi, Mallika and Armaan?

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Yeah well his importance diminished once the Purab character was introduced thats why Raj quit the show for a while citing the same reason - I agree his character is totally under used.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged
yeah , his character has been misused Confused
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged
wow!!! we can actually discuss another character apart from jassi, purab and armaan!!It is a miracle!LOLsorry guys, had to say that, don't take any offence. Ye Raj's character has been misused. However concerning love interests there was that fleeting period when Arundati was there...where did she go?
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged

well this show is on Jassi and that is what the focus is..

Raj is in the show and their is not much to show about him..because the theme would be lost...it is simply about simple jane jassi.

Purab is in the show again because he is realted with Jassi as a friend..Raj is their because he is the route cause of Armaan's faults...

Finally everything is about Jassi. They cannot divert and make an episode on Raj...just because he is famous.

Unlike friends serial...the spinoff is know being telecasted as "Joey". May be T & D will do a spin off "Raj"

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wot ever raj is not that important i dont really care abt him he is just there for some reason that i dont think T&D know 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index