Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 27

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roking_nidhi223

hey awsome one yaar
thanx gor the pm
keep writing hun

No prob Wink And thanks, glad you liked it LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18) (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhinkaroy

I've read your all 3 OS at one sitting!Tongue The 3rd one is the best!!Thumbs Up It's funny how  M.C. goes for both of them.Clap Really liked your writing...can you add me in your PM list so that I can follow your updates?? Smile

Really? Shocked Wow, thank you LOL I'm happy, that you guys liked the 3rd one so much Wink In this Virat was sweetest, wasn't he? Embarrassed 

Of course I'll add you to the pm list - you'll get one next time for sure Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roy

moonlight3887

Groupbie

moonlight3887

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by moonlight3887

Wonderful piece of writing!!! :D                                                          

I would have died by now if I din't read your OS cuz I freakin cant wait for monday! :( plz PM me with ur next post!!!
thanx :D

M.C stands for Maanvi Chaudry right?? :P

Thank you very much Wink

Really? Nah, then I'm happy - don't wanna have a ghost-reader, do I? LOL Though, I can understand - Monday seems so far away Cry LOL

Of course, Maanvi Chaudry Tongue M.C - double meaning, hun? LOL

LOL NO!
You made it sound like it was something else Tongue And like Maanvi in the OS, even I took some time to figure it out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_RoyHesperus

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Really? LOL Then it's good, I'm proud of myself Approve No really, guess it wasn't obvious enough till the end Wink Truth to be said, while writing I had only one meaning in mind (Mister Chayp) - and at the end I got two LOL (Maanvi Chaudry) LOL It's kind of funny Day Dreaming

Jhinka_Roy

ameesha_14

ameesha_14

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Great update guys...
Continue it and make our forum become more active 
The popular cast of EHMMBH is falling down.
Join them now and start liking their pics and comments...

Please don't forget to join now and comment on:
Krystle Dsouza :http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2893/krystle-dsouza/

P.S:Don't forget to write what's on your mind...Smile

Hesperus

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Ohhho Noriji…...to aap OS likhati ho….Aur by god kya likhati hoClapClap!!! Read all three in one go…and I just want to say LOVED ITSmile

Part 1: Haye this said it all…..like VirMan in one line -- We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Part 2: AwesomeEmbarrassed

Part 3: My favorite…. lovely part!!! When will we get to see those two sitaron ka milan in the show???

You made my boring Sunday the happy one but I am being greedy, want to read more *makes baby face* Keep writing…can't wait for the next one.Please PM me.

Good Luck for exams. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperuskulsum_virman

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameesha_14

Great update guys...
Continue it and make our forum become more active 
The popular cast of EHMMBH is falling down.
Join them now and start liking their pics and comments...

Please don't forget to join now and comment on:
Krystle Dsouza :http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2893/krystle-dsouza/

P.S:Don't forget to write what's on your mind...Smile

Thank you, dear! Embarrassed 
Sure, will continue and byt the way, I joined Nia and Kushal fan-club Embarrassed

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hey Misha! Hug

Yes, hum likhte bhi hai - bhout accha lagta hai Embarrassed And we don't get much from VirMan in the serial, just bits, so I have to cope w/ it in another way LOL

Thank you, really Embarrassed So many liking the 3rd OS - itna accha tha? Day Dreaming

Okay, I'll hurry up w/ the next one Wink Waise mei VirMan ki FF meaning longer story bhi likhrahi hun - lekin exams ke baat post karne badengi Embarrassed 

Thanks, will need that for my exams LOL Tomorrow Latin-exam, may God help me LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.