Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy 
I read both of your OS's
I'm a hugeee VirMan fan and love to read on them, but there are hardly any FF's or OS's on them, but I really loved your OS's. Please PM me the next time you writee!
Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MaanKiGeet...

Heyyy 
I read both of your OS's
I'm a hugeee VirMan fan and love to read on them, but there are hardly any FF's or OS's on them, but I really loved your OS's. Please PM me the next time you writee!

Hello! πŸ˜‰

Thank you πŸ˜³ Yeah, VirMan are great πŸ˜ I love to write about 'em πŸ˜† Right now my exams are going on, after they are finished I'll upload a FF on them, but right now I can manage OS's only πŸ˜³

Sure, I'll pm you next time! πŸ˜‰
Adore it! .. With 30 seconds of screen time devoted to Virmaan (albeit, they make those 30 seconds unforgettable with their spark) .. your FFs are a life saver! Do keep them coming..
Keep wroting hesperus. Very good, loved it😍
thanx for d pm...loved it...all d best for ur xms... :)
great work ...really so like it...waiting for next ...
awwie hun it was too good
plz keep writing
i just loved it
and thanx for pm
Thanks guys! πŸ˜³

Sorry, can't answer to all of you seperate (am having some stress, right now πŸ˜†) but I really appreciate you commenting on this πŸ˜‰ I'll keep my OS's coming, don't worry, I love it to write on VirMan πŸ˜ And if we can't get more screen space for them, at the moment, I'll have to stick to my short FFs πŸ˜† 

Will pm you guys next time, as well πŸ˜‰
hey dear pm me tooo..loved both d os...virman r sooo cute nd adorable