Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, I'm from NAIDL 😉
And I love JaYa, they share a sizzling chemestry 😍 And Kaps and Vaish are my fav. acters, anyway 😳
But I guess the show's not everyones taste 😆 Though, may I ask why you stopped watching? 😊
Originally posted by Hesperus

Yeah, I'm from NAIDL 😉
And I love JaYa, they share a sizzling chemestry 😍 And Kaps and Vaish are my fav. acters, anyway 😳
But I guess the show's not everyones taste 😆 Though, may I ask why you stopped watching? 😊

umm actually i loved sd couple i watched only becuz of them and now there are no more sd scenes so i just stoped watching the show but still i read the wu and ffs
Ah, okay 😆 I wasn't ever such a big S-D fan, though both were a real cute couple 😳 I still have hopes for Shaurya to return 😆

But that's off-topic here, I guess 😳
yeah right
post the next part soon
your os is awesome
This was great ..!  😊
Pls continue .. And maybe PM for your next update.. :D 
Loved it. Please write more on our hot couple 😳

and can you please PM when you have your next part ready.
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sparkling-star

This was great ..!  😊
Pls continue .. And maybe PM for your next update.. :D 

Thank you, dear! 😳 And sure, I'll pm you for the next one 😉
Originally posted by jal izda best

Loved it Plz write more

Thanks! 😳 I'm already writing the second shot - let's see when I'll be finished 😆
Originally posted by Rach1

Loved it. Please write more on our hot couple 😳

and can you please PM when you have your next part ready.

I'll write more on them for sure 😉 I simply love those two 😆

You'll get a pm for the next updeat, don't worry 😉

Pehli Baarish Mein Aur Tu

Marriage... after which you leave your family... to enter the one of your husband... and let your old life behind... while you walk forward... old relations stay back...

Groaning, Maanvi covered her face with both of her hands. The sound of rain falling down non-stop reached her ears, yet she didn't care about being wet all herself, so why bother with that? Actually, it had even a calming effect on her ' the rhythmic sound which seemed nearly melodic to her calmed her a little bit down. Otherwise, Maanvi would have expressed the chaos inside her clearly by shouting, getting frustrated or calling this Dabba to shout at him.

Right now, Maanvi had reached a point where she simply had no idea what to do furthermore.

On one hand, she was happy for Jeevik, really happy because she was convinced that this people and especially Viren would love her sister a lot. Jeevika would get the feeling to be with her own family.

Yet, her heart started to hurt badly whenever she thought about the wedding. Maanvi couldn't bear to live without Jeevika, the mere thought about this wedding made her chest tighten. Everything was happening too fast and she just wasn't ready to let go. Not yet. Maybe never.

"You know, it's raining."

Startled out of her thoughts, Maanvi raised her head, surprised. Not a single rain drop was falling down at her, any more, as she noticed. And there was someone standing beside her. She blinked few times, to clear her own sight and recognised one smiling Virat, who looked straight forwards not at her and still was holding an umbrella over himself as well as her.

"What, what are you doing here?" she asked suspiciously. Really, what was wrong with this guy? How the hell did he always manage to arrive there, where she was? Was he stalking her or what?

"Same I could ask you." Virat replied teasingly, though his eyes were deadly serious while they scanned her. He frowned, seeming irritated himself. "You were crying."

"Rubbish!" Maanvi snapped, but her hands wiping over her face told the complete opposite. And she knew, Virat was right, she realised it now. Hence, if she herself didn't notice that she was crying moments back, how did Virat?! It can't get more embarrassing.

Virat sighed quietly, before he sat down beside Maanvi on the wet earth, and really close, too. Nonetheless, he held umbrella, preventing them to get wetter. "Normally, you're a better liar." he commented mockingly.

Snorting, Maanvi turned away from him, a little bit. "What do you want? Rubbing salt into my wounds?" God, don't start to cry again! she told herself, when she felt her eyes burning and heart beating painfully. Why? What did Virat say that made her feel like that? Or didn't he say anything at all?

For a few minutes, they fell silent, only the rain disturbing their mutual atmosphere, just sitting there, their shoulders brushing slightly.

"You don't wanna tell me?" Virat whispered after what seemed to be an eternity. "Sometimes, talking about what disturbs you can help you feeling much better."

"What? Are you a psychologist, now?" Maanvi replied, though she had to smile a bit.

Virat chuckled amused, she could hear it. "Maybe. So, wanna talk? I won't tell anyone your secrets, trust me."

"That, I hope for you." she threatened him half-heartedly, yet she began to speak, feeling that it was the right thing to do. "It's just this whole wedding thing. It's happening so fast and...I don't know!" she sighed annoyed. "I'm happy for Jeevika-didi, I really am, but I don't want her to leave me. She's my sister and mother and...I can't let go...I..." She interrupted herself, coming to an halt. Again, some tears rolled down her cheeks, yet she didn't care much.

Maanvi was sure, that she had gone insane. Why else would she tell Virat from all people about her inner conflict? Though, she felt somehow relieved, after saying all this, but...She didn't know, what it was. Relieved she was yes, still she had no clue what she should do.

"That's it?" Virat questioned, causing her to look at him. He was smiling as if he understood was she was trying to tell. "You sound like you won't ever see your sister after the marriage." he explained his view. "Don't worry, neither my brother, nor my family are as cruel as to forbid Bhabi to visit or call or write to you. Sure, it might not be the same, but life's full of changes, isn't it? You just have to cope with them and accept what's happening, because it's nothing bad."

For a long while, Maanvi just looked at Virat, thinking about his words. Well, they didn't help her feel better, but somewhere they were true. Changes were part of life and every human being had to cope with them, somehow. And it wasn't like she and Jeevika wouldn't see each other ever again.

"Wow, such wise advice ' I wouldn't have thought you were full of wisdom." she said, smiling at Virat. Maybe he wasn't as annoying as she had believed.

"Thank you, ma'm." Virat bowed slightly, before he stood up and stretched his hand towards her. "Now, before we both get a cold, would you like to accompany me back home?"

Maanvi eyed up the hand, hesitating. But she took it, letting Virat pull her up. They had to get close, really close as to fit under the umbrella. And she didn't mind ' it even felt good.

Hello guys! 😉

I know, it took me a while and the OS isn't even long 😳 Sorry, I have exams since that week, therefore everything will go in a slower pace 😭 Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed reading 😉

By the way - VirMan were so cute this week 😍 Loved the scene, when Maanvi perked into Virat's room 😆

I've sent PMs to everyone who like or commented the first shot - if I missed someone, please telle me

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago