Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18)

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys! πŸ˜‰

I'm new to this forum and the serial as well - but after watching it, I fell in love w/ Maanvi and Virat πŸ˜ Both look so cute together - an awesome couple they could be πŸ˜³ And I couldn't stop the plot bunnies to enter my mind, the result of it is this little OS which shall develope to an OS-Collection of VirMan πŸ˜Š Meaning, that I'll post several OS's, in which some sweet moments b/w Virat and Maanvi will be discribed πŸ˜³ So, there you go:

Stupidity - Weird moment

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Stupid Virat, stupid life, stupid Virat...

Maanvi ranted in her mind like a mantra, which was used to calm oneself down. Unfortunately, it seemed to have to complete opposite effect on her ' making her with each passing second more and more furious. Her life was a complete mess, right now. At least, she felt so. Sadly, it wasn't possible to blame the whole fault on idiot Virat, because somewhere it was the result of her own stupidity. But really, why did God gave her a loose mouth which was faster than her brain? Or why didn't her brain react quick enough, when needed? And why was it that she could be easily provoked?

Otherwise, she wouldn't be pacing through this palace, desperately trying to ignore the rumouring in her stomach.

Well, who told her to fast, anyway? Oh, yeah, Virat...somehow. Okay, maybe indirectly by challenging her, but he did, nonetheless. Didn't he? And who would reject such a challenge? Obviously not her.

And this is you stupidity, she told herself. After all, she was very well aware of the little fact, that she loved eating. Nah, every human being loved it, yet she loved loved it. And normally, she couldn't even bear two hours without food! Ah! What kind of fool are you, Maanvi?! Stop thinking about food! What was done, was done, no need to torture herself with unwanted thoughts.

"Watch out!"

Startled, Maanvi spoon around, way too fast. Her right foot snapped to, causing her to loose her balance and to fall straight backwards ' she didn't even have time to realise, what was happening. Instinctively, she squinted her eyes, her heart seemed to stop beating for an instance. The awaited pain by hitting the floor never occurred.

Maanvi felt a firm grip around both her wrists which held her where she was.

Carefully opening her eyes, she looked directly in the somehow relieved face of Virat ' her personal devil. Catching her gaze, he smirked slightly. "Didn't I say to watch out?"

Maanvi blinked a few timed surprised, until her mind was able to get the actual situation: Though Virat was holding her, therefore preventing her from falling, yet she was kind of hanging in the air. One look over her shoulder told Maanvi that she was hanging over the staircase... and the way down was really long. And if Virat let go of her...she gulped nervously.

Crap! How did I manage this?

"Where do this stairs come from?" she cried out automatically ' and again her brain was much slower than her stupid mouth.

"Oh, I don't know." Virat said, faking a thoughtful expression. "Maybe they decided to appear out of nowhere just when a day-dreaming girl would pass by. You know, stairs do this, sometimes."

"Very funny!" Maanvi replied snappishly. "And I wasn't day-dreaming, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Virat smiled mockingly at her that her blood started to boil. "That's why you didn't notice the stairs. Or are you blind nowadays?"

"I was just in thoughts." she snapped unnerved. "Can you pull me up, now?"

"Can I?" Virat countered so sweetly that she wondered what this guys had eaten today. Maybe he took drugs, this would explain his weird behaviour towards her. Yeah, that sure was it.

"Oh, I don't know." Maanvi repeated his own words sarcastically, returning the smile. "Can you? Are you strong enough?"

For a split second, Virat loosened his grip, in which Maanvi again was falling backwards, but he got an hold of her quick enough. "Oops." he grinned sheepishly. "Seems like I'm not strong enough, hun?"

"You?!" Maanvi was breathless ' she had really feared he would let go of her. "Have you gone nuts? What if I would've fallen?"

"Hm, good question." Virat frowned slightly. "Guess, then Jeevika-bhabi would've have to find a new, bold sister."

"She isn't your bhabi, yet." Maanvi snorted, already tired by this useless conversation. "Why doesn't your brain get that? Oh, sorry, forgot that you firstly need one that could understand this."

"Now, that was weak, don't you think?" Virat said, winking at her. "But I'm a nice guy, therefore I'll pull you up ' if you say please."

Maanvi knitted her eyebrows, glaring daggers at her devil. She felt like she was in the wrong film, every time she was with this guy. After all, it was her job to go on everyone's nerves. But here Virat managed to make her loose her temper again and again. Stupid idiot.

"Could you please pull me up?" she replied with the sweetest voice she had, forcing an innocent smile upon her lips.

It didn't take Virat long to do as asked, he pulled her up, though with too much strength so that she landed literally in his arms, her forehead resting on his chest. She laid her hands on hos shoulders, looking up into his gleaming eyes. His own hands were put on her waist and he didn't look like he would let got of her.

"Where are we?" Maanvi asked, still smiling. "In a really bad film, you the hero and I the helpless heroin? Trying to be a bit romantic, are we?"

"Oh, don't tell me you aren't the romantic type." Virat teased her, chuckling. "Thereby, I wanted so long to hold you in my arms."

"Sure, and I couldn't dream of anything else than to be held by you." Maanvi rolled her eyes, now pushing a bit against Virat's shoulders. "What do you really want?"

"You don't believe me? Ouch, that hurts." Virat pouted like a child, before he chuckled quietly. "I want nothing." All of a sudden he broke his grip on her, though didn't reduce the distance between them. "Actually, I just wanted to ask you if you want..." he paused, walking past her, down the stars and glancing over his shoulders to her. "chocolate ice-cream? I love it!"

Maanvi gritted her teeth, suppressing the urge to get something hard to throw it after this jerk. Why did he love it to torture her? Idiot.   

Next shot: pg3

PM-list on pg.18! 

I hope, some of you liked it πŸ˜‰ If there are some serious mistakes, tell me please (English is actually my 3rd language, so there might be mistakes) πŸ˜³ This was the first OS of my collection and more of VirMan will follow soon πŸ˜† By the way, if you have requests for scenes b/w those two you would like to read, you can request me (If you want) πŸ˜³ And if I shall pm you for the next OS, like or comment this one πŸ˜‰

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it.!! And yeah we all love ViRman.😍..do write more.😳
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

I loved it.!! And yeah we all love ViRman.😍..do write more.😳

Thank you, dear! πŸ˜³ Am glad, that some like it πŸ˜†

Yeah, VirMan ar awesome - I fell in love w/ them immediately πŸ˜³ Surely, I'll write more of those two πŸ˜‰
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome yaar...thanq thanq thanq for dis os collection...i ve been dying to read some virman stories based on d show...cant wait for next one...😊
Hesperus thumbnail
@jackklin: Thank you, dear! πŸ˜³

and @ashred too πŸ˜³ No prob, I love writing and I would've written a whole FF on them but due to lac of time I can't effort it right now, but OS are also good and it's fun to write on VirMan πŸ˜†
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So like, I thought I commented but turns out my comment didn't get posted😳

Anywho! I loveddd the shot <3 It fit with their characters so well! You should write another one😎
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

So like, I thought I commented but turns out my comment didn't get posted😳

Anywho! I loveddd the shot <3 It fit with their characters so well! You should write another one😎

Can happen, sometimes, I guess πŸ˜Š

Thank you, I tried to make them InCharacter πŸ˜³ Though, it isn't easy πŸ˜† I will write more, for sure πŸ˜‰
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do pm me when you write another one
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: roking_nidhi223

do pm me when you write another one

Hey! πŸ˜‰ Sure, I'll pm you for the next OS πŸ˜Š
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail