Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i watch this show for
1.DANCE
2.KRIYAANSHH(SHAKTI,KUWAR)
3.VIHA

HPmaniac thumbnail
I started to watch D3 because Shakti was in it! I remember seeing the 1st promos for this show and thay hadn't shown the girl's face yet, but  when I heard the description (her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE) I was like 'this HAS to be shakti...' I toh had decided I wud watch the show ONLY if the girl turned out to be Shakti! And the fact that she was paired with Amar was just sone pe suhaga!!!
I'm totally in love with the show... I love Kriyaansh and ViHa and the dosti that everyone shares,and they're all such amazing dancers!!!  and I really like Swayam too! who cud not? he's such a sweetheart!😊😊
and most of all, D3 is FUN! no rona-dhona, no saas-bahu drama...  just dance,dosti and loads of fun!!!
inshuu thumbnail
I watch D3 for KRIYANSH  love and repect them alot since DID 
i fell in love with the drama while watching the first promo 
MadeehaN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well seriously speaking i watch it for rey and kria..bt actually all d oders r so fantastic..i love every1 cuz every1 has der part in making d3 a successful show..love dem all..:D
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The dance,the college flavour in the show,the dosti,the romance between KriYaansh and ViHa and the story.Love D3!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The dance,the dosti...and SWARON!