Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hello, everybody. Approve

Thing is, nobody knows me in this section and vice versa. I had taken this DOTW up a while back when I watched the show on regular basis and eventually lost track both of the show and the DOTW. Stern Smile

Anyhow, I have this very plain, almost lame idea in head as to why YOU watch D3 at all? Meaning, the show is decent at sanity levels, it isn't downright nonsensical but it has its nonsensical days, a lot. Besides, I know people who do not quite like the actors either. However, I have followed the show for like a couple of weeks and realized that I was watching it because they've got amazing dancers there. Isn't that obvious for a show with its theme as dance? Sleepy

Anyway, basically - the dance and the Swayam guy, might I add had me watching for two weeks. And all those active in here must have been following the show for long?! And there we go, why exactly do you watch the show? Like, you could watch it for the couples, the dance performances, the comical situations or plainly KSG, lately? Wacko

So, that's what we discuss this week.
Thank you. Approve

-Savage

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_farhannebuHPmaniac.FunLuvingGirl.inshuuShagufElinaRafzsweetshineAwesomeSauce.-Araina-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: What do YOU watch D3 for?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
well i watch this show because of kriyaansh and viha ,
 also cuz i love the dance
i love swayam aka shantanu
so i watch this show for him too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.muskuranasweetbutbrokenSaRuv.

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I watch this show for The concept...
All the couples...
Dancing forms...
Dancers...
& it's comic timing!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyzahida96.FunLuvingGirl.

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Cause I love Dance.

I started to watch the show only for Shakti Smile

n now for SwaRon n specially for Shantanu's dance
he is awesome yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
well I started watching this show for dance as I knew them from DID and I knew they were great dancers. Afetr some weeks I watched it for Kriyansh and swaron. more for the latter one
then in 1 of the interviews swayum aka shantannu said he said in kolkata and loved durga puja and I am a bengali also so I got a bit more interest
then I loved ViHa they were amazing and now its a mixture of all and I enjoy this show immensely and its a perfect combo of dil, dosti and dance.

SaRuv.

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I watch D3 for SwaRon Day Dreaming 
They are the only reason i love D3.
Well i also like nilesh and vicky. They are AWESOME Tongue i love thier BROmance Wink

Rafz

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awesome Topic:D
iwatch it for KriYanshh/and bc i enjoy watchingg dance!:D but it's basiclly bc of Kriyansh!<3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I started watching after continuous bugging from my sister who kept on telling me that I am missing out on the best show ! She only watches one or two show so I knew it had to be just perfect in order for her to talk about it all the time! Due to lack of time, I didn't watch and one weekend when I had time, I started watching. 

After first episode itself, I was glued to it. I knew Shakti but not Amar. Then I did the whole bg research and loved it. Loved the concept on dance, college life, and everything they clean ly put up. 

Now I'll say I watch it for the rocking chemistry between all the couple's and the uniqueness of the show. I always loved watching anything related to dance. Somehow, I always wish I could also dance. I know I can. Just that m lazy enough to even get up and try it :p 

Ha-ha I can go on and on as to why I watch D3 and What for... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.