Fan Fictions

Arhi OS: Khushi Expecting Baby

LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys, here i am again with a new OS  Actually, i had never thought that i would write this.. but i am writing it for zainab who had requested me to write one OS for Arhi baby.. So here it is for you.. I hope i have done justice to your expectations

All characters in the story are same as IPKKND. Story is assuming that Arnav and Khushi are married and they still fight with over small small things, but also love each other..

"Bilkul nahi Khushi, iss baar main tumhare saath nahi aa raha hoon.", Arnav said firmly while coming down stairs towards the table to have breakfast. Khushi was following him with pleading expression over her face, "Please Arnav, agar aap nahi aayenge, toh main akele kaise jaungi?"

"Arre, kya hua chhote, tum Khushi se iss tarah kyun baat kar rahe ho? Woh tumhe kuch maang rahi, aur tum ho ki.. Chhote, yeh galat baat hai.", Anjali said scolding her little brother as he was making Khushi upset. "Di, aap iss ki bilkul side mat lijiye.", Arnav said while siiting on the chair beside Anjali. "Arre, lekin batao toh sahi ki baat kya hai.", asked Anjali.

"Hum batate hai Di. Woh hume na kal se acidity jaisa kuch feel ho raha hai. Aur ultiyan (vomiting) bhi ho rahi hai. Issiliye hum inhe keh rahe the ki hum dono doctor ke clinic jake aate hai. Toh ye humare saath aane se mana kar rahe hai.", Khushi said with sad little pout.

"Achha madam, bas itna hi bata rahi ho? Di pichhali baar bhi isse aise hi pet me dard ho raha tha.(stomach pain) aur main isse leke doctor ke clinic gaya toh unhone kaha ki dher saari jalebiyan khane ki wajah se dard ho raha hai. πŸ˜† Kitna embarrassing lag raha tha mujhe. Ab main phir se iss ke saath nahi jauga."

"Aur, waise bhi pani puri, pakode, jalebiyan, lassi itna sab kuch ulta seedha khayegi, toh acidity nahi hogi, toh aur kya hoga?", said Arnav rolling his eyes. Khushi was looking down playing with pallu of her saree. "Hum maante hai ki hume woh sab nahi khana chahiye tha, par phir itna khane ke baad bhi hume chakkar kyun aa rahe the? Hume toh kuch samaj me hi nahi aa raha hai.", said Khushi trying to defend herself.

Arnav: "Khushi tum.."
Mami cut him halfway and said, "Arnav, ek minute. Khushi, tum yahan aao. Humare paas baitho."
Arnav was shocked, "Mami aap bhi uss ki tarafdari kar rahi hai." He wondered how his family loves her more than him. 😲
Khushi obeyed and sat on chair beside Mami. "Tumhe kab se ye sab ho raha hai?", asked Mami.

"Pata nahi, shayad pichle 3-4 dino se. Aur khatta khane ka bhi man kar raha hai. Kuch ajeeb sa ho raha hai", Khushi told making irritating face.
"Arre, yeh toh bahot achhi baat hai.", said Mami smilingly.
"Huh..?", Khushi said all confused. Arnav was trying hard to keep his face straight and not to laugh seeing that even his family is teasing her. πŸ˜†

Mami gave smiling look to Nani and Anjali and their face brightened.
Nani called out, "Om Prakash, mithai layiye. Ghar me Khushiyaan aayi hai."
Khushi is totally confused thinking to herself, "Yahan humari tabiyat kharab hai, aur yeh log mithai baat rahe hai." πŸ˜•

Seeing Arnav's confused look, Anjali hit Arnav slightly on his shoulder and said, "Arre buddhu, tum papa banne wale ho aur Khushi ma, yeh sab pregnancy ke signs hai."
"Kya?", Both Arnav and Khushi said simultaneously. 😲
Khushi was looking down thinking to herself and then she got up from her seat and touched her stomach. Happiness evident on her face. She blushed as Anjali gave her teasing look. 😳

"Congrats Bhai", exclaimed Akash. Arnav too got up from his seat and went near his Khushi. "Really?", he asked her. She nodded slightly. "Oh Khushi, Thank you. I am so happy.", said Arnav and picked her up in his arms and was whirling  around. 😳 "Arre chhote, dhire dhire.. jara sambhalke..", said Nani.πŸ˜› "Oh sorry." Arnav put Khushi down. Nani kissed Khushi on her forehead. And every face in the Raizada mansion was glowing all beacause of  this great news. 😊

I hope you enjoyed reading it.  πŸ˜³

For PM, please buddy me.

Edited by LoveArnavKhushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yahooo !
I'm first
Thanks for the PM Yaar
Mind blowing
I really loved her innocence  πŸ˜‰
Keep on going 
You really do write well πŸ˜›
Edited by MsCeylon - 12 years ago
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is so nice...keep writing...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was sooo cuteπŸ˜› i loved how mami was being all nice to khushiπŸ˜ƒ.. thanks a lot for sharing😳
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww...nice one.. Like it..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey thanks for the PM! Totally cute and this could SO be the way something like this WOULD happen with Arnav and Kushi! SO CUTE!
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜› 
to cute Pm me :) post soon πŸ˜‰
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooow...dat was really sweet...loved it to bits...but i felt it was short...wanted more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
that was so sweet hayee 😍 nazar na lage inhe kisi ki πŸ€ͺ aww i so could imagine all this!! 😳 loved it ❀️ it was very cute!
Ended thumbnail
short by sweet. 
xxx