the scene was gud not upto the mark

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i mean  there was no goham scene the whole week and then such tiny scenes btw them i am hating this rashi track now yaar  i was expecting some thing really gud btw  goham u know...its hiogh time they should  come a bit more close now
I was also expecting some intimate scene between them when I read the starplus news about it.They could have shown Ahem coming back from the bathroom wearing the bath towel on his waist, giving his pyjama to Gopi, looking intently at her while she is trying to put the thread, and both of them feeling uncomfortable and embarassed you know..but CVs wasted that scene. But I am glad that he was not reluctant to let Gopi help him which means another boundary regarding the private things is being melted..So we can expect more of such scenes from now on.
When I see the romantic parts in ipkknd serial are done so nicely I think the saathiya cvs are best at writing kalkarie and not romance
Originally posted by ever

When I see the romantic parts in ipkknd serial are done so nicely I think the saathiya cvs are best at writing kalkarie and not romance

IPKKND share the same writers as SNS. Maybe they go through their ideas and give the most romantic to IPKKND!
Originally posted by sandyuk

IPKKND share the same writers as SNS. Maybe they go through their ideas and give the most romantic to IPKKND!

🤣
Originally posted by write2meoops

I was also expecting some intimate scene between them when I read the starplus news about it.They could have shown Ahem coming back from the bathroom wearing the bath towel on his waist, giving his pyjama to Gopi, looking intently at her while she is trying to put the thread, and both of them feeling uncomfortable and embarassed you know..but CVs wasted that scene. But I am glad that he was not reluctant to let Gopi help him which means another boundary regarding the private things is being melted..So we can expect more of such scenes from now on.
exactly   they are  just too much yaar  itna tiny scene?at diwali?🥱
They should show ahem touching more even mistakely or accidently there should be more passion in there romance
Originally posted by ever

They should show ahem touching more even mistakely or accidently there should be more passion in there romance

hey Saathiya is totally different from IPKKND, here the couple are married and it takes them some time to get to know each other...you know right how complicated Aham is...he wont reveal his expression at all...Gopi is not like kushi ...she is scared to open her mouth...here...so takes a long time for them to reach that level...i think CV will show more romance and love than IPKKND later in the show..as Aham has started liking her and respecint her now in the show...

ya after Rashi's expose we will see more of Gohem i think ...
i jest settled for the scene  ...can't get water out of a rock  ...can't get love scenes out of cvs   lol
Originally posted by bhavya

hey Saathiya is totally different from IPKKND, here the couple are married and it takes them some time to get to know each other...you know right how complicated Aham is...he wont reveal his expression at all...Gopi is not like kushi ...she is scared to open her mouth...here...so takes a long time for them to reach that level...i think CV will show more romance and love than IPKKND later in the show..as Aham has started liking her and respecint her now in the show...

ya after Rashi's expose we will see more of Gohem i think ...

Agree with Bhavya, these 2 serials have different moulds... Ahem needs time.. its for the speciality/individuality  of GoHem that there are so many fans..