Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Sooraj- Expectations

Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_mahi_Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Nice post Golden.

In the necklace scene, the flashbacks clearly shows the frustration and expectations of Sandhya and Suraj.  Feel sad for both because of the misunderstanding.

Title song Day Dreaming, the whole track is amazing.

Now, knowing Bhabho's control over the family and not knowing fully about Suraj, Sandhya won't be even ready to talk... forget about Suraj trying to know anything at present.

Edited by b2011 - 29 October 2011 at 3:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi_mahi_Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GOLDEN23

When the candle wax fell on his hands,he WAITED expecting that same reaction and concern from Sandhya when his hand burned in the chai scene.  Exactly, he was waiting for her to show some concern or react , but all she did was to move her hand and then was like nothing happened at alll Ouch

Yesterdays necklace scene was just soo sad.His eyes welled up out of sadness and confusion . Anas's expression was subtle but very poignant .  Yes, Anas was good in that scene ,that sadness and confusion was brilliantly shown nothing more or less, just needed reaction 

If going by the title song,Sandhya already has feelings for Sooraj(She is blushing slightly rather than disappointed sad face) in the scene where he hands her the mithai box
with the civil exam book(Deepika looks so gorgeous in that scene) .
 Obvious tha na, she likes him for wat he is , but just is not able to accept that fact, she is closing herself from coming close to him , i love entire sequence, i like the way she looks at him when he was checking bangles, her eyes said many things there , may fav from entire song Embarrassed

1.Will Sooraj reach out to her abt her frustrations or will he just be an always understanding silent partner
  Hmm, he will try talking to know wats bothering her so much, when she wont come out he will try figuring things based on her actions  as usual...Embarrassed he is silent but when needed he will burst out 

What will make Sandhya fall for him? 
She has already fallen for him, but rest of the ppl are confusing the gal... she will falll for him more when he plays vital role in letting her finish studies. respect will take over love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhib2011_mahi_Hi_Friends

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I am sure she will fall for him before he supports her with her dreamSmile.. it will be either because she will realize the goodness in his nature like how he tried to save her parentsEmbarrassed.. or probably something will happen..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhib2011

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

I am sure she will fall for him before he supports her with her dreamSmile.. it will be either because she will realize the goodness in his nature like how he tried to save her parentsEmbarrassed.. or probably something will happen..Tongue

Agree with you.  It is nice to see them realize each other's goodness, understand and build their relationship before he supports her with her dream.

Mizhi_mahi_

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by _mahi_

Agree with you.  It is nice to see them realize each other's goodness, understand and build their relationship before he supports her with her dream.
oh thanks dearEmbarrassed yeap.. i want the same to happen before even sandhya shares her dream with him as she will be more comfortable talking about her dreams with her husband if they understand eachother betterBig smile

Mizhib2011

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
A beautiful post Golden...

Even I was really hurt when Sandhya didnt react when hot wax fell on Suraj's hand...
Atleast she should have reacted to him at a purely compassionate level...dont we react when someone gets hurt though we dont know them?its called humanity...she should have forgetten whether he is educated or not at least that time ...Poor guy...
And this Meena is so devious...she is the I will "drag you to hell" with me kind...she wants to take revenge on Sandhya who saved her from the beatings?what a joke...she should be angry at the jerk Vikram not Sandhya

Edited by monika_2691 - 30 October 2011 at 1:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhib2011_mahi_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index