Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..dont u think d activity has increased within sum past days...or am i only thinkin too muchConfusedConfused...it is gud 2 see not only topics but also comments on them...well, also remember that not only d activity but also d Fb likes & google plus likes...on the left hand corner of every post helps in d rankings...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so plz make it a habit...& ya...i am not sure if u know or u dont...but plz remain in HHL forum...atleast once a week...otherwise d member who cums only sumtimes or more specifically less than once a week...may not b counted as an active member ...& their ONCE IN A WHILE comments or views may not b counted during d calculations of the CM ratingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i thought i shud share it with u all...so...i made this post...Plz comment as i wanted 2 know wat u all do...in respect to increasing the CM rankings...& if sumone does sumthing different...i can also join with u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

NO HARD FEELINGS FROM MA SIDE...I AM SORRY IF SUMONE FELT HURT...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey i think..." in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roking_nidhi223

i agree with you
hey wat do u agree...wid ? dat d activity is increasing...or ma suggestions 2 increase the CM rankingsConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

i agree with you
hey wat do u agree...wid ? dat d activity is increasing...or ma suggestions 2 increase the CM rankingsConfused

both of themWink

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i agree with you
hey wat do u agree...wid ? dat d activity is increasing...or ma suggestions 2 increase the CM rankingsConfused

both of themWink
LOLLOLLOLLOLthank u thank u...BUT mere posts mein agreeing se nahi chalega...Evil Smilekarna padegaEvil SmileEvil SmileLOLLOL...so plz press d google plus at the corner of dis post & fb like tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...otherwiseEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileWinkLOLLOLLOL

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

i agree with you

both of themWink
LOLthank u thank u...BUT mere posts mein agreeing se nahi chalega...Evil Smilekarna padegaLOL...so plz press d google plus at the corner of dis post & fb like tooEmbarrassed...otherwiseLOL

i never forget to do my homework

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

i agree with you

both of themWink
LOLthank u thank u...BUT mere posts mein agreeing se nahi chalega...Evil Smilekarna padegaLOL...so plz press d google plus at the corner of dis post & fb like tooEmbarrassed...otherwiseLOL

i never forget to do my homework

Arre...babaD'ohthen do na...press d fb like & google plus at d corner of ma postShockedLOLLOLLOLi cant see ur number there...as u hav not pressdLOLLOLLOL

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
wait i m just doin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.