Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheJake

IF-Sizzlerz

TheJake

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Yesterday, we found out that Dr. A is 42 years old! Wow. Shocked

That means he must haven been 18 when Nidhi was born. You can almost say ... well, Nidhi could be his daughter! I hope, they don't show a 'Ekta twist' and say she's his and Mallaika's long lost daughter. ROFL JK

No wonder, Mallaika's on fire or will be ... soon enough. LOL

I thought he was probably around 38. That wasn't bad. But 42! That's more than what Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have. Wink

Edited by TheJake - 28 October 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_forevershamilSlov_perfringesyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He must have wished for love @ 18" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirMan_forever

Goldie

VirMan_forever

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Assuming ur story is possible( only imagining) ,then the heart of the sotry gets changed.. i mean its supposed to be their love story..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
no way?  if it was ekta show then there are chances the story might go that way, tho i dont watch her shows.  But it is rajan sahi not ekta show.

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
that why the show is titled "kuch toh log kahenge'
I guess people weren't saying much so CVs thought 'chalo 4 saal' aur badaathe hain DR.A ka umarLOL
by the way the guy was in his forties in the original story too
don't expect any twist here! its going to be AShNi at the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Being in his late 30's was still kinda acceptable, but being in early 40's will obviously spark more controversy.

It is more like Ram in Bade Acche marrying Ayesha instead of Priya. If you remember Priya's reaction in that show... ( How can he even think of marrying her? Ayesha is as good as his daugher blah blah)

Another thing- Ashutosh did not see Nidhi's mother because she was married before he was adopted.

Assuming he was adopted at 10ish, it would mean Nidhi's father and mother married more than 32-35 years ago, which makes Nidhi's birth a little odd ( A whole decade after marriage?)

On the other hand, if he is 37, that makes Nidhi's birth more explainable.

Edited by aekiel - 29 October 2011 at 2:02am

rabzonedge

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Had he been 38 then there would be a 14 year difference which would not sound so big. A 10 to 12 year difference is quite common. But looking at the title...'Kuch toh Log Kahenge' this 18 year difference was needed. It will be this big difference that will create confusion in Ashu's mind as to whether this alliance will be acceptable to the world at large.

I love the way the show is progressing. Although it is adapted from DK it faces a bigger challenge. DK was a show made in mid 1980's when this big age difference would not be looked at favourably.

Also DK was scheduled as a not very long-running show...It had only 50+ or 60+ episodes. But I read somewhere that Rajen Sahi wants to make this a show of 300 to 400 episodes. This is in itself a challenging bit of work. I wish the PH all the best and hope the show stays the way it has been these first 3 weeks of its airing.

ronnie85

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I heard it's supposed to be 250 episodes...yeah people will talk...but Dr. A seems to have a very thick skin...so he shouldn't be so self conscious of his age...but he seems opposed to any type of "rishta" and maybe that will be more of the barrier here than their age difference 

jagvir

Groupbie

jagvir

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
No, she can't be his daughter. I think she is his father's granddaughter. He father adopted him so this makes sense and that house also belongs to NIdhi because they talked about crore ki property.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.