Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Predictions for Monday's Epi..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

As Nidhi leaves for Europe I think she'll come to a conclusion that she needs to stay as a doctor and go back to working in the hospital again...I mean deep down she probably wants to go back, but due to the insecutity of adapting to a profession that she was never fond of is making it hard for her to make up her mind. Nidhi is really confused but I think she'll turn around and go back..because if she doesn't realize this soon the both of them will feel confused and sad for a month.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny1991VidyaGJArmu4evaRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions for Monday's Epi.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VidyaGJ

Groupbie

VidyaGJ

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I would love to see her give him a quick "get well soon" visit!
Ohw...and say to him "you don't have to get sick for me to become Dr again!" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

VirMan_forever

Goldie

VirMan_forever

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
No new promos yet ?Confused

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
well i don't think so
i think she will get back to hos coz of ashu
right now she is worried for ashu and will stop maybe from going and then will join the hospital again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShArmu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with Roopal.. she isnt gonna b thinking of the hosp bit .. just yet..!! If u see the new promo.. her mind is clouded with Ashu being sick ..thots..!! So ..she is gonna go check on him  first..!!! Hosp.. will follow i suppose..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25...RamonaG....blushingRoopal_ArDi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.