India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Here's what I think

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Okay I have been noticing that ever since Purab came back there is some real tough arguments going on between Arman and Purab fans. Calm down people.. see what I think and which is actually true is that Purab came back to reunite Jassi and Arman.. so no need to argue over whos the best or who will get Jassi coz we all know Jassi will end up with Arman in the end. Lets be straight, Jassi loves Arman, Arman loves jassi (and i love Arman Embarrassed) so they should be together in the end right? I am sure you purab fans dont want purab to end up with a girl who dont even love him and would think about some other person all her life. There are few misunderstandings between Arman and Jassi but what is purab for? no offense to purab fans but such a gentleman he is he will clear the misunderstanding between jassi and arman and will reunite them.
No offense intended to anyone but the facts are facts people..
Do you agree my fellow Arman fans? Wink

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fairy_tale

Okay I have been noticing that ever since Purab came back there is some real tough arguments going on between Arman and Purab fans. Calm down people.. see what I think and which is actually true is that Purab came back to reunite Jassi and Arman.. so no need to argue over whos the best or who will get Jassi coz we all know Jassi will end up with Arman in the end. Lets be straight, Jassi loves Arman, Arman loves jassi (and i love Arman Embarrassed) so they should be together in the end right? I am sure you purab fans dont want purab to end up with a girl who dont even love him and would think about some other person all her life. There are few misunderstandings between Arman and Jassi but what is purab for? no offense to purab fans but such a gentleman he is he will clear the misunderstanding between jassi and arman and will reunite them.

yeah lets take the high road!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Lets be straight, Jassi loves Arman, Arman loves jassi (and i love Arman Embarrassed) so they should be together in the end right?

LOL Fairy tale, please don't mind, but I couldn't help laughing at that logic.... Jassi loves Armaan, Armaan loves Jassi and you love Armaan, so they should be together!!

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
LOL the I love Arman was just a funny remark LOL
Thing is Jassi and Arman both love each other so they should be together. LOL
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
and since I love arman so i want him to get his love Embarrassed
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged
fairy_tale, U love Armaan and I am sure he loves you. Okay? Now why bring a Haddi(Jassi) In your Kabab(love story)? I mean jassi kyun Kabab main haddi banegi?LOL
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged

The crux of Purab's comeback and a call for universal peace, all in one simple para .. Excellent write-up, Fairytale!!ClapClapClap

In fact, just to show my solidarity with the cause for peace, I would like to share with all Armaan fans some breathing and calming exercises that I've taken up from todayWink ... I find them very useful!! I hope this helps you too:

"Pranayama" is an ancient breathing technique that helps to fight stress, manage your emotions"

1) Close right nostril with your finger (right thumb) and breathe in slowly through the left nostril. Now close your left nostril with your middle finger and, without a pause, breathe out slowly through your right nostril. Now reverse. Start breathing in through right and breathe out through left. Repeat 5-7 times. Try to relax your whole body while practicing. Lower your shoulders. Sit with your back straight.

2) We need to practice to breathe with pauses. Hold your breath after inhailing for 4-6 seconds. Count for yourself. Then slowly exhale. After all the air is gone, hold your breath again for 4-6 sec. Count. Watch your shoulders, lower them. Relax all the muscles. Repeat 3-5 times. 

When you master just these two exercises, it'll change the way you feel.  Believe it!

I will also practise these exercises while watching Armaan look breathtakingly gorgeous in JJKN... jprasad, this one's for you too Hug
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top