Suggestions / Comments

TV Show Ideas/Random Thoughts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

X_AK_X

X_AK_X

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hello, I am from the USA and I am new to Indian TV  "serials". I really like the variety of skills displayed by all the actors/actresses and the vibrant display of diverse cultures within Indian telegraphy. One thing I noticed was the lack of genres. I can only find Romantic/Family Dramas (love/saas bahu types) or pure Comedies. Many people from abroad and students would appreciate College Dramas (College Lifestyle) or Educational Dramas (i.e. Medical Dramas, Science Fiction). The Indian TV industry should consider these suggestions to broaden their options for youth viewers. Also, younger and more fresh faces should be given more oppotunities to show their talents on the silver screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV Show Ideas/Random Thoughts" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top