TOI: Style Sheet - I love colors-Kritika Kamra

Posted: 12 years ago

STYLE SHEET Kritika Kamra,Actor 
I love colours 

What is your style quotient 

My style is my attitude! Usually what I wear depends on my mood.Style for me is about my personality every accessory has to be me.I vouch for brands when it comes to denims,watches,bags,shoes but for other things,I am ok with anything.In fact,I dont mind shopping off the streets at all! 

Which are the colours you prefer 

I absolutely love colours! From pastel shades to bright colours,I love every shade that is out there.I love teaming different colours for example,mixing a dull colour with something bright can have quite a funky outfit.White is a good colour for the day,while at night I prefer red or black.Red is my favourite colour as it is perfect for my personality.

Your must-have accessories 

My must-have accessories include a stylish,all-purpose wallet,a nice pair of sunglasses,and the right shoes.Shoes are important because teaming up a simple dress with funky shoes can make the perfect outfit.I am not a watch or bag person and barely use them.

Your idea of party wear 

It depends on the occasion as well as my mood.If Im going clubbing,I might wear a jumpsuit or a pair of shorts with an oversized jacket.I want to be comfortable so I tend to avoid dresses.However,if it is a formal party then I opt for a nice dress.

Your little experiments in style 

I love Indo-Western fusion dressing.I like to provide an ethnic touch to my look,so many times I wear junk jewellery with my Western outfits.Recently,I picked up some funky stockings as well that I team up with tunics and short dresses.I am a silver freak I love teaming silver with everything.

Your best fashion buy 

I had bought this nice antique watch in a chain that is worn around the neck in Delhi from a local antique shop.It wasnt very expensive but the watch is beautiful.It has Roman dials and a map of the world,and though such watches are in trend these days,I bought it a while back and havent seen anything like it.

Best fashion trend 

Dungarees,because they are so pratical and comfortable! You can have them in the form of shorts,skirts,pants! 

Worst fashion trend 

Embroidered jeans! I really feel embroidery and jeans dont go together.

What designer item/s are on your fashion wishlist 

A particular pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.If 

you had just two minutes to put together the perfect outfit,what would it be 

A basic white or black dress with a jacket and pumps.

As told to Debarati S Sen 

Kritika Kamra 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
wow...she's amazing...i luv her style n personality...n i also luv colors...
Wow.. she looks .. oh la la.. hawwtt πŸ˜
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wow.. she looks .. oh la la.. hawwtt πŸ˜
yep luvd this pic...too hawt
Thxs for sharing his nice article
even my fav colr is red!! same pinch
nice article thanks Tanu😊
I love her fashion sense!! N agreed embroidery jeans double no!
Looking Hott!!
TFS
thanks for the artiCle
thanks for sharing tanu di
i didn't read the whole but beech beech mein se kuch kuch
i too love so many colours
and yes red is one of my favs too coz it is bebo's fav
good to know its kittu's fav too