Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Hiten to come in place of Sushant 

Hiten Tejwani,who was last seen in Colors Mukti Bandhan that went off air recently,has a tough job on hand now.He will be entering Pavitra Rishta soon in place of Sushant Singh Rajput.Sushant,who played Manav,quit the serial a few days back,but hell surely be missed because he had become popular with audiences.Hiten isnt coming in as Manav,but hes being brought in to fill the void.Whether he will be able to do that is the big question.Pavitra Rishta,that topped the rating charts a few months ago,slipped in the last few weeks.Lets wait and watch how the serial performs in the days to come.

ROLE CALL: Sushant Singh Rajput and (left) Hiten Tejwani 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uhiten_akashP_GopinikhilsahaiSwati_brinda_ghtlunzanycsweetienikitagmc-sylph-RajiniliciousDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Hiten to come in place of Sushant" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Psshht! New Manav or new Character...ki farak painda hai ji! LOL

In my opinion,Audience is never going accept Archana falling for another man, cause the USP of the show always was Archana and Manav's Pavitra Rishta, jo humne kabhi dekha nahi btw but still kehne ko toh tha! LOL and not many will accept the New Manav either!

Means,Aik taraf khayi aur dosri taraf kua! so take your pick Ekta ji and please jump in one. Tongue kiddding! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10-Shankar-suanamritaa10-sylph-nikitagmc

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Psshht! New Manav or new Character...ki farak painda hai ji! LOL

In my opinion,Audience is never going accept Archana falling for another man, cause the USP of the show always was Archana and Manav's Pavitra Rishta, jo humne kabhi dekha nahi btw but still kehne ko toh tha! LOL and not many will accept the New Manav either!

Means,Aik taraf khayi aur dosri taraf kua! so take your pick Ekta ji and please jump in one. Tongue kiddding! LOL
jia LOLLOLu r rite ekta bechara trouble in 2ays.bt i prefere hiten as another character who help archu  bc i never never accept hiten as manav. manav is only our sushant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear 

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I really feel ekta is not being fair to hitenUnhappy She thinks of him when she has to give a
 replacementDisapprove He has been so loyal to her and this is wt he gets back.Ouch

Thanks for sharing.. Big smile

hiten_akash

Groupbie

hiten_akash

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

I really feel ekta is not being fair to hitenUnhappy She thinks of him when she has to give a
 replacementDisapprove He has been so loyal to her and this is wt he gets back.Ouch

Thanks for sharing.. Big smile

i agree we all ht fans are also very disappionted wid this..
they shud shutdown the show..bt ekta can do anythng for trps..
lets see hiten's entry ll help the show or not???????

-sylph-

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I dont want the show to end if the storyline gets better Embarrassed
Hiten is a fab actor and i feel if audience accept this change he would also look good with Ankita Embarrassed
In the acting field changes occur constantly and one has to accept the situation as it comes Smile
If Ankita wants to stay in the show even after the leap she might have thought about it.
I dont think Ankita is the type of person who would do things even if she doesnt like it Smile
She has stated in many interviews that she wants to continue PR . Anki is frank and if she was unhappy playing a old character she would have stated it clearly without any fear Embarrassed 
So if she wants to continue i wish her All the best Smile

-sylph-

P_Gopi

Groupbie

P_Gopi

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Why should the show end is producers and Zee wants it to continue Confused
If Anki wishes to play this character still  fine support herSmile
She is not a helpless kind of girl who is stuck in the show and someone should rescue her LOL
She is mature to take her decisions if this serial gives her money she has every right to continue Smile

Also Hiten is a very good actor and i hope this equation works out Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top