Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Said ! I am A Gr8 Fan of Him ! well i have watched DMG It was superb well In MJHT his Magic worked on the show  In the starting a bit but Later on it Was all dull ! He took Maaneet romance to a new level after DMG And Now IPKKND ! Its The Farmost Best Show He's Done His direction in IPKKND Has Crossed All Others and so Thanks To him For giving Us IPKKND ! This is the Best show He has done Ever ! Thanks Nissar U r the Best ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
best post seriously๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...havn't properly catched dmg but who can forget mile  jabโค๏ธ..and sajanโค๏ธand mayur too..God i cant forget a single moment of sajan..โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธfrom that 1st bike ride till the last honeymoon sequenceโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธand intensity in their friend ship..๐Ÿ˜every thing was awesome..nissar parvez is truly an amazing person..he always does perfect..true professional๐Ÿ‘ hats of to him๐Ÿ‘ Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
Sanlicious thumbnail

Very True...He deserves the Praises here too.

He made us all of us Love ArHi to the core 

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said, fari!

i'm glad that i've seen all 4 shows of Nissar Sir. he's really done a good job with his shows.

i think if i did not start IPK, i would have missed a lot now. i'm glad i started watching it even if it was a month after it started.

i'm looking forward to his other shows :D
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm...
I have to say the first 6 months of his drama Are...Legend...Wait for it...Legandary(Barney style) but then gradually..They go down the drain(just my POV) but hey-He's better than many
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Isn't Nissar the producer of this show?

Hat's of to Nisar Parvez.IPKKND is his debut serial as producer and he has gained so much success for IPKKND.He is a good producer and a good director too.And yes he is the king of romantic scenes.

Can you tell me who is the scriptwriter and music director of the show?
The script of this show is amazing.

slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hats off to the entire team..They take us to the lala land with each and eevry scenes..๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: meepha

Hmmm...

I have to say the first 6 months of his drama Are...Legend...Wait for it...Legandary(Barney style) but then gradually..They go down the drain(just my POV) but hey-He's better than many

Very true...But then again all serials do...!! I have no idea how the American shows get better with episode but Indian shows don't know what to do after some time..
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this man NISSAR PARVEZ deserves a huge round of applause...
deleteaccount thumbnail
that was great fari!! u deserve ten rounds of appluase!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘