Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
add me to the pm liist! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF on AshNi Updated on PG 2 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
pls continue and pm me too pls

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
                                                          Chapter2
  The next at the hospital Nidhi goes to meet the childrend. She meets a new kid and asks "what's your name" he says Shahensha she says "your named after a movie"?  he is like yeah i am so what and that not my real name. Nidhi says then what is your real name he says" I don't have because my parents died. Nidhi has a sad face. then she has an idea she says "lets play a game" everyone is happy so she starts chasing Shahensha he a bit scared but after a bit he joins in to. Just then dr.Ashutosh comes by and see Nidhi chasing Shahensha and is shocked.
Dr. Ashutosh call Ndihi to his cabin he says "what are you doing is this how u handle kids"? She says sir "i was trying to have fun with kids but if you don't like i will not do it anymore" Ashutosh says "dr. Nidhi you will have give Shahensha a shoot" Nidhi is shocked she like sir why me? she says "why can't other doctors do it"? Ashutosh is bit  upset then Nidhi like ok sir i will stay back Nidhi goes to meet Shahensha says "i need to give you a shoot" Shaehensha is scared he says "no dr. Nidhi i don't like shoots" she seees that he is scared so she says "do you want to hear a story"? Shahensha is happy now so Nidhi tells the story she is so into the story that she forgets to give him the shoot...  Nidhi goes home Anji "lets go party" Nidhi says "ok" they go to club start to dance and have. Dr. Ashutohsh goes to vist the kids the nurse Janki tell him that Dr. Nidhi forgot to give Shahensha his shoot Ashutohsh is shocked he calls Nidhi at the club Nidhi hears her phone ringing she tell Anji that it's Dr. Ashutohsh she answers it Ashutohsh says Dr. Nidhi come ot the hospital now!! she say" i am cummig sir" she tells Anji that she has to go to the hospital now...

Edited by swtbaby - 03 December 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniKavya.Sarunsunita_gm.vrshn.Arjuhisis...RamonaG....

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
good one - pls continue

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
do continue and make it a bitt longer...

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
very nice continue soon

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
thanks guys
@vrshn will make it longer

anshimanshi

Goldie

anshimanshi

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
please add me to the Pm list

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.