Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VidyaGJ

Groupbie

VidyaGJ

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Dr. Nidhi age 24, kiddish, simple and innocent...

Dr. Nidhi the very smart, child like prankster with a clear heart and
Dr. Ashutosh loves kids a lot too? Hmmm??!!

She reminds him of his fun trusting years or attracted to
her child like personality? (Dr. Nidhi being super hawtty herself helps I am
sureWink )

What could be the reason; our Dr. Hawtty Ashutosh is falling
for her? Does love even need reasoning?

I wondered this when I watched DK too'.Confused

(Sorry, ignore please, if this discussion has already been
posted.)

BlushingOh BTW, I do not wonder the reason she is falling for him ... she cannot help it as I cannot help it myself!!!! LOL

</p><p>

Edited by VidyaGJ - 28 October 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose-Fortune-Armu4evaBingeMehek25yanks28...RamonaG....blushingRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Dr. Ashu attracted to Dr. N?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
my POV it must her childishness and her funny and easy way of leaving life she's not a complex person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJ

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Her personality is very fun loving, and chillaxed...

but also I think that Dr. Ashutosh is attracted to Dr. Niddhi because she is not afraid to play pranks under his nose, she is not exactly scared of him, she manages to escape his wrath because of her nature- she very different from all others, like Mallika- she is very mature, just like him...

Niddhi may even remind him of his fun times with his Baba, which he alluded to today with the rain and tea.

just a few thoughts... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJBingerabzonedge

msvinetha21

Groupbie

msvinetha21

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
because she resembles alok nath... (i am sure nidhi is alok nath grand daughter and she is the owner of that house

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msvinetha21

because she resembles alok nath... (i am sure nidhi is alok nath grand daughter and she is the owner of that house
so funny.

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I think what attracted Dr Ahmer to Zoya apart from her full-of life nature and zing that she brought into the hospital atmosphere was that he saw how she transformed from a negligent intern to a mature and a responsible doctor. He saw how hard Zoya used to work day and night without a wince coming out of her. They shared a common bond through fondness for kids and their father.. which he never did with Sheena for that matter. What attracts Ashu to Nidhi is remained to be seen. Smile

Edited by shreya- - 29 October 2011 at 11:46am

VidyaGJMehek25rabzonedge

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@shreya

In DK that was exactly why Dr. Ahmer fell for Zoya. I think here also it will take that turn. Nidhi will rejoin the hospital and will now become a more responsible individual. She already is a very good doctor. Moreover her bubbly personality and honesty and frankness has already drawn Ashu towards her.Also they both love children, which is a common bond they share.

Am waiting to see the love story to develop and gather momentum. Should be interesting to watch. But dread the time when Ashu will find out that Nidhi is his Baba's granddaughter to whom Baba has left the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJBinge

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think she's what's been missing in his life...disorder...chaos...panic...she can be rude and clumsy...and she's just so adorable...beautiful too...and he will see that beauty lies in her heart as well as her appearance...plus she begins to be a more responsible person and she always respects him & listens to him and says he has "haq" even though it goes a big against her own nature to be so submissive...he'll notice the changes in her but yet her overall innocence and honesty...

as for Nidhi...I think she falls for hm because he's such a gentleman...she admires him...but then at the same time she notices what lies beneath his hard outer shell and notices the wonderful qualities he has...

VidyaGJArmu4evarabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.