Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Gen. Disc. and Non-TV Forums Have Moved! (Page 2)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I know many of the members didnt liked the idea of moving many of the Topics to the new www.indiaforums.in website and it was not a easy decision for us too.

We had to take this step keeping in mind the future problem and forum expansion and it might be even more difficult for us to do anything about it in future. We are already 7000+ members and by April 2005 we are expecting it to cross 10,000+ members. It would be even more difficult to make this transition then.

So we decided we would be moving all the NON-TV forums to the new forum and will be adding more and more TV shows to this site. A new gallery section is in the planning stage and there are even more stuff which we would be unveiling soon for www.india-forums.com which would make this forum dedicated to TV Shows.

This change will even improve site uptime and make our forum even more fast as both the sites are hosted on 2 different high speed servers.

Please note www.indiaforums.in is just an extension of our main site www.india-forums.com.

We will gradually be adding more features to that forum. We will be even adding Gallery section and also an unique point system on that INFO forum and also be changing the design of that forum to make it look even more appealing and interesting. So trust us and we wont let you down.

If you have not yet joined our new forum we would request you to join it TODAY!

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Group

Edited by vijay - 06 March 2005 at 6:02pm

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Vijay,

Under which category have u moved the posts of miscellaneous section  in the indiaforum.info site?

greenmeadows Newbie
greenmeadows
greenmeadows

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ok where can i find the episodes that i missed of jassi ?? anyone
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged

JJKN updates are not moved. They are still there in JJKN daily update section.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hi Friends,

I know many of the members didnt liked the idea of moving many of the Topics to the new www.indiaforums.in website and it was not a easy decision for us too.

We had to take this step keeping in mind the future problem and forum expansion and it might be even more difficult for us to do anything about it in future. We are already 7000+ members and by April 2005 we are expecting it to cross 10,000+ members. It would be even more difficult to make this transition then.

So we decided we would be moving all the NON-TV forums to the new forum and will be adding more and more TV shows to this site. A new gallery section is in the planning stage and there are even more stuff which we would be unveiling soon for www.india-forums.com which would make this forum dedicated to TV Shows.

This change will even improve site uptime and make our forum even more fast as both the sites are hosted on 2 different high speed servers.

Please note www.indiaforums.in is just an extension of our main site www.india-forums.com.

We will gradually be adding more features to that forum. We will be even adding Gallery section and also an unique point system on that INFO forum and also be changing the design of that forum to make it look even more appealing and interesting. So trust us and we wont let you down.

If you have not yet joined our new forum we would request you to join it TODAY!

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Group

I understand what you are saying Vijay, but IF won't be the same without the general discussion section. It will be really hard to move back and forth between IF, and INFO. Can't we have a general discussion section on both the sites?

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hi Selina--well we have consolidated the General discussion and new members intro section into the "members lounge" on this forum.  All the old general discussion topics have been moved there and you can reply to them.

But we also encourage you to check out the general discussion section on  the new forum and start new topics there as well.

Edited by anjali308 - 08 March 2005 at 12:57am
appi Newbie
appi
appi

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thanks god i gotr the link.....keep it up
appi Newbie
appi
appi

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
every time i talk abt the serail with my friends without fail so i m proad of india

Go to top