Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Rafaholic, I think I deserve some credit here 😳

Naah i would give more credit to crixus (altho i think she shouldn't have been this harsh) , you have become very boring these days desu. I miss the old Desuuu.. you used to be so objective, funny and quirky before there was always a personal touch in your Saifeena updates, now you seem very robotic in your approach. You seem to have become a Saifeena encylopedia with a minute by minute update of their activities but i miss the old desu because of whom i started liking Bebo.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
What personal touch? A drooly emoticon? 😆
Saif and Kareena have become boring now, so my updates reflect that. Nothing to gush about, I tell ya 😆
And ofcourse I remember you Aaliya!
I'm just avoid using perosnal names coz some people dont liek their personal names being thrown around in the cyber world, na 😊
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

What personal touch? A drooly emoticon? 😆
Saif and Kareena have become boring now, so my updates reflect that. Nothing to gush about, I tell ya 😆
And ofcourse I remember you Aaliya!
I'm just avoid using perosnal names coz some people dont liek their personal names being thrown around in the cyber world, na 😊

Haan, point hai 😆 But it's ok. I think that's the only piece of personal info anyone knows about me on IF and I'll keep it that way 😆

haha, same here. I'm sure most people wanna keep their virtual ID separate from their real one

Originally posted by crixus

Listen Einstein, I did not pass judgement on any member here until I was provoked TWICE. I passed my judgement on the celebrity in question.Yes he is a camera shy director, but he is still a bollywood celebrity. What part of that do you wackjobs not get? I have as much right to diss him on his looks as you and your gurumaiyya have to praise. So unless you want to keep going with this mindless argument, I suggest you stay on the sideline as a minion. 

LOL!! Clearly you didn't pass any judgement until u were provoked!!🤪 I mean, i just told you to chill and stop criticizing me and other ppl and in return u r calling evryone  "wackjobs", "minions", "mindless" and "gurumaiyya"!!!

Originally posted by pinguunique

LOL!! Clearly you didn't pass any judgement until u were provoked!!🤪 I mean, i just told you to chill and stop criticizing me and other ppl and in return u r calling evryone  "wackjobs", "minions", "mindless" and "gurumaiyya"!!!

Well yea if you will call someone's opinion as "messed up" and then when they try to avoid you.. and then you again try to shove your supposed MORALLY SUPERIOR opinion down their throat then i won't blame them, if they get pissed of coz of that.

Its a public forum, people come here to chilax and not take moral lessons from other, so others should think twice before attacking people's opinions.
Nothing, i am just throwing my two cents in this meaningless debate.  😆 And the way i look at it, you (Desu)  did try to force your opinion onto crixus even though she told you that she wasn't interested in your lectures. So i do think that she was provoked. Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
wow.. 14 pages of entertaining bullshit... but to be honest, i think comments are always subject to interpretation... 

i saw @cirxus comment and took it as a joke, because yes, he may be respectful or highly regarded but why cant he/she pass a comment.. afterall, its a picture ( i know i did that. my comment was based on the picture alone, not to say adi is such and such blah, blah).. nobody is judging the person... its the way adi chopra looks in a picture...

even desu's comment is subject to interpretation, but tbh, desu seemed a tad preachy.. just cuz it was based on a picture, not on adi himself. surely if adi was posing (😆) differntly, the comments would have been different

if thats the case, nobody can say anything about anyone.. how many times is amitabh made fun off, or SRK or Kjo for being gay (😆)... 

so not to rain on the parade, just my two cents. 
Edited by tiya229 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LaDy_GaGa

Nothing, i am just my two cents in this meaningless debate.  😆 And the way i look at it, you (Desu)  did try to force your opinion onto crixus even though she told you that she wasn't interested in your lectures. So i do think that she was provoked.
Well then, cant I say I was provoked as well, coz of the tone?
It goes both ways.
Atleast the way I stated my opinion wasnt disrespectful in any way. And neither did I specifically target her or quote her.
If you're gonna be rude for no damn reason except you came in with a grudge, then yeah, I will retaliate.
After me, Poppy also stated the same thing I did. So many "LIKED" that post, so why single me out alone eh?

Its so obvious that she came in with a bias against me that I cannot believe you cant see that. She outright said so.
ANd followed by those personal attacks? What is that supposed to mean?

Just coz I said to not jduge someone's phsyical appearance? If you really wanted to debate that fact, then debate THAT fact alone. But within three posts, it was personal.

Here's my original post.
My tone was respectful. If anyone felt I was rude, then say so

Come on guys, that's not cool.
He's not some actor or model that he has to look exceptional. What's wrong with being an average looking man?
Its kinda messed up to be calling him things like "monster" when he never really asked to be scrutinized.
Geez, no wonder he never comes out.

Which was followed by QUOTING ME SPECIFICALLY and saying this "
Keep your morality to yourself, kthxbye. ðŸ¥±"

I dont know if you can see hte difference in tone, but I can see it quite clearly.
Go ahead, say I'm playing teh victim card, but I'm just defending myself.
If you're gonna behave rudely, I'm not gonna ignore you. The same thing could have been said in a neutral or nicer way. Nothing about that comment was neutral. The tone was aggressive and cold.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago