Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ crixus

Dude chillax, no need to start an arguement with people and insult them over a guy whom you'll never meet in your life.SmileSmile
 Maybe he is not good-looking, but he is a highly respected man in the film industry!!
As for desigal90's obsession with Saifeena, there's nothing wrong or creepy about it. Its natural for people to know what's going on in other people's life, esp if they are famous and you admire their work.

So, Peace!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
awh my l'll aryan z soo cuteeEmbarrassed

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crixus

Originally posted by pinguunique

@ crixus

Dude chillax, no need to start an arguement with people and insult them over a guy whom you'll never meet in your life.SmileSmile
 Maybe he is not good-looking, but he is a highly respected man in the film industry!!
As for desigal90's obsession with Saifeena, there's nothing wrong or creepy about it. Its natural for people to know what's going on in other people's life, esp if they are famous and you admire their work.

So, Peace!!!!

I'm pretty chillaxed. Are you the new self-appointed moderator or the usual sidekick of a forum go-to-crowd? Wacko Both seem to be rampant on this section of IF. So just asking. 

HAHA!
Everyone is supposedly my side kick now? Are you insane? I've never talked to this person, pinguunique, in my life!
Calm down,
Or you might just get banned from this ID as well and will have to be reborn as something else. LOL
Ever thought of the possibilty that MAYBE, just MAYBE not everyoen is my mindless minion here and that they are sticking up for me for a reason? LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 31 October 2011 at 11:39am

MissIffiy

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MissIffiy

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crixus

Originally posted by pinguunique

@ crixus

So, Peace!!!!

And it's natural for people to criticize celebrities. Swings both ways. 

Yeah well me, desigal90 and other ppl on the forum are not celebrities, nor do u know us personally, so maybe u shud stop criticizing us!!!

Also, I don't have to be a moderator or a side-kick to express my opinion in a PUBLIC discussion forum!

desigal90

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bamboocopter

beating the dead horse is your speciality, I presume.

I did a thesis on your passive aggressive nature on here, remember? I should know.

ROFL how did i miss this thread! 

Lol I knoww!! All of a sudden my day is very interesting LOLLOL

bamboocopter

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
At the risk of making you look like my "minion/sidekick?"...thanks for the support, pinguunique. Smile
Feels good to see that there are some sane folks in the cyber world.
I was beginning to think majority were creepy stalkers who watched my every move and posted with 9489 Ids. LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 31 October 2011 at 1:39pm

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Aw cute picture. And for all of you who are calling Adi names like "monster" and etc shame on you! How would you like it if someone called you some names? Let a normal human being live his life like a normal human being. :|

desigal90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top