Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Come on guys, that's not cool.
He's not some actor or model that he has to look exceptional. What's wrong with being an average looking man?
Its kinda messed up to be calling him things like "monster" when he never really asked to be scrutinized.
Geez, no wonder he never comes out.
Very well said!Clap

He is one of India's most successful producers and also a successful director! Every actor worth his or her salt wants to work with Aditya Chopra!

He doesn't have to rely on his looks for his success...his work speaks for itself!

PS: Though I absolutley loathe the YR brand of films, I really admire Aditya Chopra and the way he literally and single-handedly made YR films into one of the India's topmost production house!

Edited by poppy2009 - 29 October 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzerdevashree_hcloseyourlegs-Kruti.S-IHeartDeepika.Kai.ani_grmysticgoryfilmsdesigal90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Blah blah blah = "I have nothing constructive to say"
And blah blah blah, neither do I give a damn about guiding you in life. You said something that was messed up, I called you out on it. Simple.

And I dont know where you live where men like Aditya Chopra are considered monstrous looking. What does the everage 40 year old there look like? Dr Cullen from Twilight?

Edited by desigal90 - 30 October 2011 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzer

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I'm deeply honored that you've stalked me and know so much about me! Humbled.

Have you written a thesis on me yet or will you start soon? Please do email me a copy when you're done! LOL

And atleast I'm not living in some kinda delusional world where I consider someone who looks like Aditya Chopra monstrous looking. Oh wait...I forgot, you live in Cullen land. Everyone there looks eternally young and handsome like Dr. Cullen no matter how much they age. Even the average man in his mid 30 or 40 is smouldering hot.

And considering I dont consider your "opinion" on Aditya Chopra legit or valid, you honestly think I take anything else you post on this forum seriously? LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 30 October 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

closeyourlegs-Kruti.S-Miss.Colorfull

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
awwweee...desu you are so famous, the person actually knows that how much you like Saif...wow some people are Silly

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
These people actually amuse me Kruti.
They're quick to judge fanatic behavior, even if its positive to some degree, but deem their negative and judgmental behavior, in which they insult someone's physical appearance, as perfectly normal and acceptable.
And when someoen brings up a point that its not in the best taste to do so, they get defensive and start lashing out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowme-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with u desu, but kya kare I think its best to ignore...! Tongue

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
For sure, best to avoid MIDs LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Considering there hasnt been a single topic on Saifeena in months, its pretty damn obvious you've been here before. Seeing as never seen your ID before, I'm gonna make the rather OBVIOUS conclusion that you're one of IF's infamous MIDs.

Which ID were you before btw? Banned how many times?

And also, your obsession with me is somewhat disturbing. You even analyze when I get arousals. Borderline freaky.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top