Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rare capture: Aditya Chopra, Karan & Baby Aryan - Page 5

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Par challo, you have some other reason to think he aint the best person in the world.

I tend to think that people who are ugly inside are ugly on the outside as well.
Just never the other way around. I dont know. I'm not the best looking girl in the world, so it doesnt feel right to be judging someone who isnt in the visual medium based on looks either.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Par challo, you have some other reason to think he aint the best person in the world.

I tend to think that people who are ugly inside are ugly on the outside as well.
Just never the other way around. I dont know. I'm not the best looking girl in the world, so it doesnt feel right to be judging someone who isnt in the visual medium based on looks either.

Frankly speaking this seems like the most senseless debate ever, yet i made a brand new user id for it. 😆 Monster kaho ya Mr. India kaho at the end of the day they are just opinions and perspectives, no opinion or perspective is right or wrong and morality is higly subjective. At the end of the day jisse jo kehna hai kahey, its just a stupid online forum, seems like everyone is just arguing for the heck of it, bollywood mein toh kuch ho nahi raha to adi ki beauty ko hi judge kar lo. 😆
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow the war is still ON ??😲
desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

Frankly speaking this seems like the most senseless debate ever, yet i made a brand new user id for it. 😆 Monster kaho ya Mr. India kaho at the end of the day they are just opinions and perspectives, no opinion or perspective is right or wrong and morality is higly subjective. At the end of the day jisse jo kehna hai kahey, its just a stupid online forum, seems like everyone is just arguing for the heck of it, bollywood mein toh kuch ho nahi raha to adi ki beauty ko hi judge kar lo. 😆

Actually this woudl all have been avoided if the member in question was civil and well mannered instead of a someone who needs anger management.
I stated a very VERY general opinoin, on the very first page, "that comes on guys, not cool" and stated why I felt so. I never PICKED on any member specifically, but there were about three of four comments before mine. I was not judging anyone, but simply stating what I felt.
You could have just left that at at.
But someone just HAD to qutoe me on it, which is fine, debates are always welcome, but your tone always sets the stage here. If someone had said, I think opinons should be left alone in a neutral tone, or dont judge my criticism, that woudl have been fine. Think things owuld have been rather civil.
Instead, the tone was aggressive, rude, and instigating from the get go. You can just see that. And within the third post, it was less about the topic and more about me. Which was interested 😆
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Yeh kya hai?? 
I missed this thread so...catch up time ;)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
HUMSAFAR!
Oh sorry, just noticed your siggy. Totally into that show nowadays, lol

Ye Mahabharat hai
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

HUMSAFAR!

Oh sorry, just noticed your siggy. Totally into that show nowadays, lol

Ye Mahabharat hai

Love that show 😳 Actually, love anything with Fawad Khan in it 😆
This is indeed Mahabharat. But question is, for what? Pointless hai.
Anyways, nice Saif Siggy Desu. He looks good in his Nawabi attire :)
desigal90 thumbnail

Someone felt like writing a thesis on my obsession and passive aggressive fan behavior, but it took em a couple of IDs to do so ðŸ˜†

@Desu: That's one thing that will never change at Bolly Forum...members come back from the dead seeking vengeance. Sad!  Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is mildly entertaining 😆